JACOB JAMES COSTELLOE!! 4th OCTOBER!! Sorry its late :)

Ema, congrats on your beautiful baby boy!!! So sorry to hear about the horrible birthing experience!

Congrats Hes Gorgeous And You Look Amazing Considering What You Have Been Through. Xx

congrats gorgeous mummy! your LO looks absolutely stunning!!! :hugs:

Big Congratulations! He's beautiful! :hugs:

Aww hun, I'm sorry you had a rough go of it :hugs: But I bet it was well worth it in the end, he is Gorgeous... such a doll!!

Aww hes is gorgeous Ema, cant believe what you had o tgo through though ... well chin up girl and enjoy your little soldier)

wow your looking fab considering the ordeal you went through! I cant believe the care you recieved, thats terrible! Glad your on the road to recovery nw and you lil boy is absolutley gorgeous, congratulations xxxx

Sorry you had such a horrible time, its amazing the lack of care after the birth.

But definitely worth it your LO is beautiful! And you do look great considering everything you have been through!

x

im so sorry you had such a rough time! but what a cute little boy you got out of it!

What a story! Sorry you had such a shite time. Look at the bundle though how gorgeous!

Oh he's soooo gorgeous ema! can't believe what you went through. Im so glad you are getting better. :hug:

wow huge congrats hun he's a peach!! wot an ordeal u went through christ i had to cross my legs reading that:sick: WELL DONE U !!!!!!!!! XXXXXXXX:hug:

Wow what a birth story, I was crying by the end, it sounded like a over dramatised movie if u know what I mean, I cant believe u went through all that pain and trouble in birth esp as there was no-one there to numb u when cutting u, that is just not right and as for the no checks and u having to have a blood tranfusion a week later is so bad, how dare they treat someone so badly and ur right u never get that 1st week back

Good on u for complaining and I hope they take it seriously

I must say even after all the shit u have been through u look amazing in them photos, I hope I look that good, u are a star and jacob should be proud to have a mummy like u, u r so brave and have been through so much

Enjoy ur little man and give the hospital hell

i'm glad everything with you is okay now! you poor thing!!
but, your little man is so gorgeous! congratulations hun xx

Ahhhh you did it!!!!! Congrats he is beautiful!!!!!!! :D

WOW SUCH LOVELY PICTURES, congrats honey on you little Boy....
xxx

What a gorgeous little biy you have x
cannot believe the lack of care you had though its disgraceful hope they take your complaint seriously hun x
and I agree you look fab in your pics considering everything you went through x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"