JACOB JAMES COSTELLOE!! 4th OCTOBER!! Sorry its late :)

CONGRATULATIONS ur little man is beautiful

:hug: for u n jacob x

He's gorgeous hun, congrats! I'm sorry to hear how poorly you were treated. If it's the hospital I'm thinking you went to though I'm not surprised, I hate it there! x

he is absolutely gorgeous hun, sorry u had such a bad time with it and very glad you are making a complaint! xx

Eeep! That is one scary labour story!!!!! My hat's off to you for getting through it... wow. Seriously girl, you've definitely proved your mettle, so to speak!

Although I will say he is ADORABLE! What a cute and perfect little face! I'm sure you're already delighted with him, but congrats again... he's beautiful!

Aww, he is absolutely adorable!!!! COngratulations to you and your OH xx

Can't believe you had to go through all that, it sounds like a nightmare from hell!

Were you at the Countess? I was going to change from Arrowe Park to the Countess.....don't think I'll bother now!

Aww, he is absolutely adorable!!!! COngratulations to you and your OH xx

Can't believe you had to go through all that, it sounds like a nightmare from hell!

Were you at the Countess? I was going to change from Arrowe Park to the Countess.....don't think I'll bother now!

YEAH COUNTESS AND DONT GO THERE!!! lol Ive spoke to 3 other new mums now and there care was just as bad :( Bloody shame XxX

yeah and it went shit. Basically they took my statement and said someone would get back to me in a few weeks they need to "investtiagte" and that was it.....bloody idiots but im not letting it rest one bit!! Give them a few days and ill chase it up, and if nothing il take it higher :) XxXxX

ribboninthesky - I wouldn't want to give birth in Arrowe Park either. The times I've been there is has been far from clean, and while the doctors have been nice (the nurses haven't), they're not the best in the world in actually treating you. It doesn't help knowing some of the staff either, and their opinions aren't high =/ I hope the maternity area will be better. That said, you don't usually hear the good, only the horror stories. Let me know how things went there! I'm still thinking that I want to move back to Holland before I'm due (not that I'm pregnant yet). But if that wouldn't be possible, I'd be stuck with Arrowe Park (or private)

Ema - I do hope your complaint will be taken serious. Even just the acknowledgement that they made a huge error in not checking you over properly would be something already.

If they brush you off and dont take u seriously then go to the papers, that will make them listen

ribboninthesky - I wouldn't want to give birth in Arrowe Park either. The times I've been there is has been far from clean, and while the doctors have been nice (the nurses haven't), they're not the best in the world in actually treating you. It doesn't help knowing some of the staff either, and their opinions aren't high =/ I hope the maternity area will be better. That said, you don't usually hear the good, only the horror stories. Let me know how things went there! I'm still thinking that I want to move back to Holland before I'm due (not that I'm pregnant yet). But if that wouldn't be possible, I'd be stuck with Arrowe Park (or private)

Ema - I do hope your complaint will be taken serious. Even just the acknowledgement that they made a huge error in not checking you over properly would be something already.

I have a choice of Arrowe, Countess, or Liverpool and there is no way that I want to have to travel across the water seeing as I'm on baby number 3 lol

I had my 2 children in Arrowe Park and it was great, but that was 13 and 11 years ago so I guess things have changed a LOT since I was there last.

At least the hospital is right on your doorstep if you are still here! :)

Ema, I told my OH about your ordeal and he was disgusted!!
Did you watch that Sex Education programme a few weeks ago, it was the labour and birth one, which was set in the countess.....and it looked fantastic! Mind you I suppose everyone would be on their best behaviour for the cameras eh!

Push it as far as you can, the way you were treated was bang out of order.

Good luck with it xxx

congrats hun hes beautifull im sorry u had a rough time it sounds awful

Congratulations hun, and well done!! Jacob's totally gorgeous!!! Am just so sorry and shocked that you received such poor care, really hope you manage to get some sort of explanation/apology once you've logged your complaint.
xx

Ema, Jacob is gorgeous!!
Glad things are on the mend!! I'm horrified by ur lack of care!!
Lotsa love. xxxxxxxxxx

I'm so sorry to hear what a horrible time you had in hospital and the level of care you received.

But your little boy is so gorgeous!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->