Jacqui's 'Lose the flab, look FAB' Journal (UPDATE 1 PAGE 1)

Woop woop! So I have my first 2 weeks supply!

Im going to jump in feet first and do sole source:dohh:

OMG NO VODKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nope:

My councellor kept laughing at me because I just kept asking her 'so NO vodka AT ALL?' and she'd go 'NOOOO! :rofl:
Her name is Mary and she must be gone 70 :shock: I was quite surprised when I opened the door to this little frail old lady WTF! she's apparently been a councellor since 1986, so me thinks she knew what she was on about!
It cost me £84 that was for 2 weeks supply of sachets and a tub of fibre drink.

So tomorrow is THE DAY.

Tonight I am having special fried rice and 10 vodka's :rofl:

Ooohhhh I'm excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: quote: "so no vodka?" :rofl:

ok send me link again for this diet, so i can read what sole source is !

Not that you need it but good luck babe, i reckon you'll certainly stick to it and make us all jealous! Oh and that pic above^^^^ you look knackered lol!!

yea jacqui you're huge :wacko:

:rofl:

NO VODKA!!!!

:haha: :haha:

good luck!!

xx​

I could cry thinking about NO VODKA!:cry:

I'm gonna make up for it tonight..lol, I'm already on the vodka :rofl:

Sambo is NO FOOD WHATSOEVER, NOTHING AT ALL EXEPT SACHETS OF FORMULA FOOD...AND WATER, BLACK TEA/COFFEE....

talk about taking a HUGE step!

hope you've got some will power girly lol
i'd miss my food too much :rofl:

x​

ok but what on earth happens when you start eating again? surely you'll put back on then...sorry not a dampenere im intruged....:flower:

You then go on weight management and introduce food slowly back into your diet:thumbup:

I can find willpower when I want to Jen, after smoking 20 a day for the last 12 years I actually gave up the day I had Leo and not looked back since!

I found a pic in my albums that I'm gonna use to look at when Im finding things hard, so I can say to myself...'that was me only a year ago, I can look like that again!'

Cos I can, and I WILL.

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y25/jakscooby/15w6dphone046-2.jpg

yay go you :happydance::happydance:

gorgeous picture!!

love the price tag :rofl:

xx​

LMAO I think thats why I was taking the pic...they were new and I was sending pic to a mate to see what she thought before I took the tag off :rofl:

:D wooo!!! Welcome to the cambridge club, good luck!!!
:lol:
You can dooo ittt
xxxxx

you dont need too loose any weight! but good luck anyway!!!

I agree, you really don't look like you need to lose weight! Good luck with it though :) xx

your the only person ive seen who can carry off legs out, boobs out look!

thanks Sammie...years of practice :rofl:

had my first one this morning, a cappucino, it came out a bit lumpy at first so i tipped it into a big bowl and gave it a good whisk and it was fine....was quite yummy tbh, so far so good.

how much are you looking to lose Hun? Cos you really don't look like you need to.

How has the first day gone hunni?.No vodka tonight eeek!!!x

Hope your 1st day is going well hun!! My mate started on the celebrity slim diet this week and has lost 5lb already,she has a shake,soup or snack bar for break fast and dinner and then a light tea (like tuna steak or something) and shes allowed a couple of snacks through the day like half a snack bar or a piece of fruit.So many different diets around now a days,if i was well off i think id do either the cambridge or celeb one x

Day 1

Not too bad.....can feel my head getting a bit 'spacey' though prob due to the lack of caffeine and carbs.
How come everything in my fridge screams 'eat me!' when I open the door, even stuff I wouldnt usually bother with :dohh:
Its been so hard not licking Loe's spoon whilst feeding him though! :blush: I have an awful habit of just licking the underside of his spoon to stop any drips, specially with his desserts...its been a nightmare to not do it!

I have drunk 3 mugs of black coffee/tea and its not so bad...I'm wondering if I am allowed flavoured tea? Hmmmm will have to find that out.

Ive just had my last 'meal' a hot chocolate and feel ok, maybe a tad hungry or is it just a craving to chew some real food! Arrgggggggggggggggg!

Come on Jac, PMA PMA PMA..i can do it!

oh and theres 2 half bottles of vodka sat in my fridge and I am DYING to grab one! :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->