Jacqui's 'Lose the flab, look FAB' Journal (UPDATE 1 PAGE 1)

Go you!!Sounds like you are doing great.

I could not do it,I need real food!!otherwise I would end up on a binge frenzy!lol!!Starting my slimfast again on Monday and determined to stick to it this time as it was working!!

Keep it up hun and the Vodka will keep,just hide it!xxxx

Ha ha wish I could hide it...Ant has it eyed up for himself..can you beleive it, He's gonna sit there with a big fat vodka in front of me..:growlmad:

Horrible man :rofl:

Thanks Han x

Day 2

I feel a bit crap this morning, got up with a headache and a 'spaced out' type feeling:dohh:
I dont feel so much hungry just rubbish. My councellor warned me about this stage though but its only supposed to last until day 3/4 so I'm sure I can plod on through it.

Had a cappucino sachet this morning with a spoonful of coffee in, I must admit I enjoyed that! I think this is going to be my morning flavour now. It sort of substitutes my real coffee.:winkwink:
I naughtily jumped on the scales cos I couldnt resist, just to give me some inspiration to carry on and Ive lost 2lbs in one day? OMG! Needless to say, its ureged me to carry on:happydance:
Ive made a pact to myself from today I am not going to weigh myself until weigh in day which is next friday, maybe I should get OH to hide the scales :rofl:

So, so far, so good:thumbup:

Good on you hun, bet the no vodka last night was horrible. Maybe the spaced out is hangover withdrawals :haha:

GET OFF THOSE BLOODY SCALES until a week is up :rofl: what you like! DO you not "eat" anything? just 3 shakes....? PMA for you dear!

No sammie, nothing, nada, zilch, sweet FA :rofl: no its not funny, Ive felt like shat today, had to go to bed this afternoon as I had a banging head. The no vodka was easiest, its the urge to go in the kitchen ans stuff the contents of my fridge in my face that is HARD!

I'm gonna take the battery out of the scales me thinks...:blush:

Ive just been reading my book and average weightloss per week on sole source is around 3 kg (7lbs) OMG :happydance:

Day 3

well today is better, I feel more normal! If yesterday was my worst day then I reckon I can hack this.

I actually feel really positive that I CAN ACTUALLY DO THIS:happydance:

Yesterday was so hard, I thought about cheese sandwhiches and crisps all day and I would have killed for a milky coffee....but even typing those words today is not bothering me at all!

I actually feel thinner already, My tum is looking flatter andI can feel my hip bones:winkwink:

I cant wait for weigh in on friday!

Jac did you invest in one of these... they are fantastic for getting rid of lumps! Just shake em up good and drink away!!

You are doing great by the way :D Keep it up

https://img.diytrade.com/cdimg/308519/3316507/0/1208161824/Shaker_Cup.jpg

Glad the horrible yucky feeling has gone! You can do it :happydance: xx

OMG you look great hun and no way do you look like the mum of a 13year old. Good luck with the diet altho you don't need it you're gorgeous xx

I didn't get one of those Mel...tbh my lady was very harrassed as a fox had been eating her ducks:blush: I'm amazed she remebered my sachets, poor lady...I think she said she's going to bring me one next time she comes.
I'm using a hand whisk atm, hard work and I hate 'bits'

Well Its the end of day 5 and I'm still going strong. I feel fine today apart from a blocked nose and feeling a bit snotty but I think thats a bug and not down to the diet. Ant commented today that 'its dropping off me' I'm not quite sure thats the case but I do feel thinner....friday is drawing close:happydance:

I didn't get one of those Mel...tbh my lady was very harrassed as a fox had been eating her ducks:blush: I'm amazed she remebered my sachets, poor lady...I think she said she's going to bring me one next time she comes.
I'm using a hand whisk atm, hard work and I hate 'bits'

Well Its the end of day 5 and I'm still going strong. I feel fine today apart from a blocked nose and feeling a bit snotty but I think thats a bug and not down to the diet. Ant commented today that 'its dropping off me' I'm not quite sure thats the case but I do feel thinner....friday is drawing close:happydance:

Tesco sell them Jac so get yer butt down there and purchase one lol! They get rid of bits so well ;) I cant be arsed with whisks lol.
You are doing so so so well, I cant wait to hear what you lose this week! first week is always a biig loss! Im only on step 3, but I still lost 6 and half lb in my first week. I lose 2-3lb on average per week on step 3. I dont have the will power for sole source, so well done and keep it up!!!!
xx

:hugs: good on you for keeping it up Jaqui! x

Hope it goes well tomorrow for you :)

day 8 (end of week 1)

Ok, so some of you may know via my FB that I ravished a chip & tomoato sauce sarnie on wednesday evening:rofl:
Oh my God, Did I enjoy it :blush:
This week has been so hard....and I have to admit, this sole source is not for me, I just cant do no food! I was ok up until day 5 then I started feeling really tetchy and miserable and I dont want to feel miserable, I'd rather be a bit tubby!
So I'm going to step down a gear and do step 2/3.....i say 2/3 because im going to do inbetween them both, no carbs as you do off step 3..but a little more than on 2...so i'll be happy:thumbup:
So my weigh in..............keeping in mind i ate a chip butty on day 5, had milk in my coffee all day on day 6 and ate a slice of pizza last night.

This week ive lost

8lb's
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

So , if thats not an incentive to keep going then Idunno what is!
woop woop!
Pics on page 1!

Wow great news! .. hoping my first week is just as good!! well done! keep it up! you will get ther! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->