Jacqui's 'Lose the flab, look FAB' Journal (UPDATE 1 PAGE 1)

Well done hun! Thats over half a stone.x

Well done!! You can def notice a difference already :thumbup:

P.S- where are your jeggings from? xx

Theyre from TopShop hun:thumbup:

Thanks girls...:thumbup:

I'm really pleased with the loss but i cant tell the difference yet:blush:

From monday I'm going to start going for a run every morning at 6 am:wacko: give this weight loss thing a helping hand!

so first day today on step 2/3...lol, this is MUCH easier!
I had a cambrige diet for breakfast (hot vanilla with a spoon full of coffee in:winkwink:) and a banana shake for my dinner then for my tea I had potato wedgeswitha little balsamic vinegar on, broccoli and tuna fish:thumbup: was yummy and I feel much happier!:happydance:
Im having my 12 oz of skimmed milk in my coffee throughout the day with a sweetener and its great!

cant wait for next weeks weigh in now!

Thankyou to all who have commented so far and for following me in my quest for a better bod!:kiss:

As in texts, and thinking all day! Ive been going 8lbs 8lb 8lb haha! Knew you'd do god! Keep it up x

Well done on your loss, that's mega!

Good morning Jacqui,how are you getting on this week with the new plan?x

Not doing so good this week.....although I'm not doing badly either, just ahd a craving for tuna mix bread roll so I had one:cry:

I dont think I'm going to lose anything this week but I dont think Ive gained either...we shall see.....

thanks for asking girlies x

Awww sorry to hear it but you are allowed have a day off sometimes yanno!

I know I have had one or two myself lol *cheese board and crackers were just too tempting not to have*
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->