~Jacs Scrap Store~Personalised Photo Books, Calendars, Invites, Cards, Mugs + More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you design me something? I would want one for Nanna and Grandad, one for Grandma and Grandad and one for Mummy and Daddy.

Here are some pictures for you to play around with.

Attachments

• SN850880.jpg
    SN850880.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 3
  • SN850873.jpg
    SN850873.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 3
  • SN850871.jpg
    SN850871.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 2
  • roman cute.jpg
    roman cute.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 2
yes will do this today and post it on first post for you!

where do u get ur scrapkits from ? are they for commerical use ?

I have aquired permission for commercial/small business use yes, otherwise I would not be able to offer these. x

I have aquired permission for commercial/small business use yes, otherwise I would not be able to offer these. x

Just asking cos i have shed loads of CU Stuff for making kits and selling them as CU ...I used to be right into scrapping but havent done it for awhile x

ahh ok hun, pm some samples if your interested in selling.. x

I can usually do a design in a couple of hours, sometimes sooner...then its off to be printed....so all in all your looking at a couple of weeks..?

I can also supply just the image for you to get printed yourselves if thats any help to anyone? Just let me know the size you require.

How much would you charge just for the images? :) x

defo cant afford this,there verynice tho !! it be moonpig.com for me im affriad :cry:

aww wow they look fab hun, just a shame i can't afford to spend that on cards i would love them :(

After feedback on here about prices I have searched and searched and done some wheeling and dealing and have managed to source much cheaper suppliers for my cards:happydance:

I'm very excited about this as I now think they are in most peoples reach now xxx

See updated first post!

Fab prices hun, and I love the designs. Will you have some designs that can have more than one child in it?

Yes of course I can put in upto 3 children in the cards upon request.

why dont you pm me some photos and I can do it and post it on the first post for you to see? Your not obliged to buy it. x

Okay hun, I will dig some out and pm you in the morning, thank you x

hi,

couple of questions for you:
- is 10 the smallest quantity you could do? (by this i mean for you to be in profit)
- if you can do less than 10 what would the price be? (looking at 5).
- i like the snowglobe design but not the snowmen on it, can you do it without the snowmen?
- would you be able to fit 3 kids into the snowglobe?

thanks in advance, if you can i will pm you a pic so i can see what iit looks like.

hi,

couple of questions for you:
- is 10 the smallest quantity you could do? (by this i mean for you to be in profit)
- if you can do less than 10 what would the price be? (looking at 5).
- i like the snowglobe design but not the snowmen on it, can you do it without the snowmen?
- would you be able to fit 3 kids into the snowglobe?

thanks in advance, if you can i will pm you a pic so i can see what iit looks like.

Hi hun, unfortunately I can only do smallest amount of ten as I wont be able to make a profit on anything less:nope:

All your other questions are a yes :flower:

i was thinking i would like a card from me to leyla, like that says leylas first xmas on the front, but not from leyla...if you get me

how much would it cost for just the one? with your profit obv

x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel