~Jacs Scrap Store~Personalised Photo Books, Calendars, Invites, Cards, Mugs + More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ellie:

1 x speciality personalised, ie 'to mummy & daddy', 'my big sister', 'granny & grandpa' you get the idea...£ 6.20 + £1.20 postage, then each subsequent card (same design, different wording possible) is £3.50 ...postage stays at £1.99 for upto 9 cards.

Hope this helps hun.

I'm going to be putting on some girlie designs in the next few days so keep a look out for them!

hi,

couple of questions for you:
- is 10 the smallest quantity you could do? (by this i mean for you to be in profit)
- if you can do less than 10 what would the price be? (looking at 5).
- i like the snowglobe design but not the snowmen on it, can you do it without the snowmen?
- would you be able to fit 3 kids into the snowglobe?

thanks in advance, if you can i will pm you a pic so i can see what iit looks like.

Hi hun, unfortunately I can only do smallest amount of ten as I wont be able to make a profit on anything less:nope:

All your other questions are a yes :flower:

aww thanks anyway. it means i will have 5 left over so will have to pass on them

ok hun, sorry....
i can do less than 10 but it may work out expensive for you.....:

1 x speciality personalised, ie 'to mummy & daddy', 'my big sister', 'granny & grandpa' you get the idea...£ 6.20 + £1.20 postage, then each subsequent card (same design, different wording) is £3.50 ...postage stays at £1.99 for upto 9 cards.

any help?

thanks hun but thats going to be too costly. if we spoke to OH family and i had more living than just my sis then 10+ would have been great but they were to be for the godparents and my sis, so not payiing loads.

they are lovely though. x

Hiya,

I'm very very interested in about 50, possibly more (have to count up my address list!). We actually took a pic of Lottie in a christmas outfit yesterday and would love something fun and generic (just with the words Merry Christmas/Seasons Greetings) with her in it. I adore christmas trees and all the christmas colours! I've included the cropped pic here... can email you the original if you need better quality.

Would you be able to do something with this?

https://lh5.ggpht.com/_Adh3shbMYnA/SsIsfZ4ly2I/AAAAAAAAD1I/sHTVgRdO16c/s512/Lotte%20xmas%20photo.jpg

Thanks very much! :hugs:

yes will see what I can put together for you, landscape or portrait?

If you like it and want to order then if you can e-mail me the highre res image for the actual cards that would be best...

hmmmm.... I think landscape please :D saying that... if the design works better for you in portrait then that's okay too! Whatever works best for you! :hugs:

Thanks for the advise about high res image.

Awww.... so lovely hun! Thanks very much, am definitely ordering will PM you! xx

How much for a Christmas design that I can print out myself hun? p.s can you pm you address so I can send the pumpkin outfit x

I've just bought Layla a santa hat :rofl: so will send you a pic soon for image only:) Not sure where i can spam her yet:haha:

hey hun i would like to order some calendars from you.. how can i do this?

Tezzy, You can pop me a pm through here if you like?

Ive added a little info about calendars to my first post of this thread.....but can also do other sized calendars:thumbup: The A3 is ace though...you will see it on sat!:happydance:

I would need 12 photo's....one for each month, unless you want them both to appear for all months then that would be 24. Its also handy to know which month their birthdays are in as I can do that months image all about the childs birthday. Yours/dad birthday month, can incorporate that in too...if you like!

You can send me the images via zip file and then once ive done the 12 designs, i will zip it back to you for your approval, then I will go ahead and get it printed. x

rightio.. ill get my images together and sort that out!

*looks through photobucket :rofl: ...*

sorry, it did say 'available through website' :dohh:

I'm currently trying to put together a shop page for the site and re-design it a bit so there not on there yet! :blush:

can you do like 3 photos on one month... like i have 3 photos of rhys when he was a baby that all go together (idea for December month when he was born

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back