Jan. 3, 2011--0DPO, anyone else??

just did another and it happened again! I havent had ones like this and i've been through about 22 negative ones this month! i cant believe it i thought i was out! lol

just did another and it happened again! I havent had ones like this and i've been through about 22 negative ones this month! i cant believe it i thought i was out! lol

eeeeeeek lets say i defo think your not out and the fact that uv been ill is whats given you your :bfp: and two tests with a second line thats easy to see on a pic which you dont usually get when they are faint,im so happy for you hun,have you told oh yet,wishing you a happy and healthy :cloud9: months :hugs: x x

thanks hun, yeah hes seen the first one and said he can see the line but not to get my hopes up as its not very dark, i think hes just trying to protect me from getting hurt! I am so so shocked i just hope it doesnt turn into a chemical! how are you getting on this month?

well i think its a good positive test for 12dpo but defo just keep testing over the next four days or so and if it keeps getting darker then i think you can defo start getting excited:),im 13dpo and af is due today but got a bfn this morning so really dont think its my month,the only thing that has lost me is sorry if its tmi but ive had an upset belly for 4 days now and really bad hot flushes with it which isnt like me as im usually always cold and when getting up too quick im going light headed to the point i have to sit down till it passes,ive even got my tests back out the bin to se if i can see a slightest line but cant,im gutted but i have next month to try again,i know it will happen so just need to relax hehehe,i really hope its a sticky for you hun and thankyou for helpping me through the tww but i have a feeling in 3 weeks time il bedoing it all again lol but i say bring it on lol as i will finally get a bfp and the tww will be worth it x x

do u track ovulation? are you sure your 13dpo? all my tests were negative yesterday although i thought id got my first evaps on ic as i was sure i could see something but hubby thought i was mad and when i took frer apart there was a faint faint line which wasnt on the frer i had taken days ago so your not out yet, the hot flushes are a good sign thats always how i know im pregnant. If this doesnt work out this month im never going to test early again, im so scared its a chemical now! lol! what am i like! good luck hun, x x

i just go off my cm if im honest so its a guessing game for me,but if im still here next month then im going use ovulation tests i think but got learn if you release the egg the day the line is the darkest or day after,think im just going wait it out now for af and if it doesnt come by friday test again as my chemical pregnancy happened at 4 wks and 3 days but dont you worry about it if your tests keep getting darker as mine neva did they got lighter,i dont think they eva got as dark as yours to be honest,try and stay hopefull hun and see how your tests plan out over the next few days :hugs: x x x

So I tested again this morning with an asda test and the feintest pink line appeared within 10 mins. Really hope this is it but won't get my hopes up until I can confirm it with a digi.

Good luck to everyone else, it's not over until Af shows.

eeeeeeeeeek how exciting i really hope its a start of a :bfp: for you hun,how long have you been ttc and how many dpo are you,it will be sooo nice for some :bfp::happydance::happydance::happydance:

We've only been ttc 3 months but have not used contraception since before my son was born. Af only returned when he was 15 months! I'm 12/13 dpo today.

:happydance: omg! good job lanyloo & 3boys!!! that's so exciting! congratulations! and 3boys, that's a BFP for sure! :happydance:

I am pretty sure i'm out ladies...tested this morning, 13dpo, big fat NO. it was totally white...my line eye didn't even get me! still not sure why my cervix is so high or why my boobs haven't gotten sore yet, but I know it's not because of pregnancy.

now i'll have to wait until after May (the wedding) to actively try. Oh well...good luck to the rest of you ladies : )

We aren't out yet.I have a 28 day cycle. So this is weird for me. My bbs have been sore for 2 weeks. And they're getting worse. ill just wait it out before contacting my dr. Congrats ladies with bfps. Baby dust to the rest of us!

:dust::dust::dust::af::af::af:

Ohh I would love for this to be all of our lucky months!

Still have weird cramping (not my usual AF cramps at all); they are kind of radiating into my thigh...? anyone had anything like this? It's like, kind of...pinchy pain in the left side of my uterus? I have no idea...

OH and I talked about it again today and we are going to actively TTC starting May! I am super excited, but more than that I would like it to happen for me now...[-o< oh please please please let this be it!

:dust: to everyone! And just to let you all know, I am buds with a gal on here that didn't get her BFP until 14dpo (tested every day from 9dpo with 10mIU cheapies)! There is still hope :hugs: Her pregnancy is progressing just fine too--she's due in July :)

So this morning my bfp was confirmed with a digi! I'm pregnant!

FX for everyone, its not over until AF appears. I had terrible period pain last night and cramps this morning, I'm so surprised that AF isnt coming!

took a digi test this morning and :bfn::cry:

i felt hopeful at the start of my tww but the last few days i've been sure it hadn't worked, looks like my gut feeling was right.:cry:

i hope it's my turn next month

took a digi test this morning and :bfn::cry:

i felt hopeful at the start of my tww but the last few days i've been sure it hadn't worked, looks like my gut feeling was right.:cry:

i hope it's my turn next month

hun sometimes the digi's dont pick up on it early on, there is still hope and if your not then i really hope you get your bfp next month. I know how devastating a BFN can be! x x

good morning ladies well im soooo confused today as i had af cramping first thing that has now gone completerly and no brown cm or af bleeding but im sweating like a pig that within ten mins of getting dressed my under arms were wet and had to get dressed again and im not usually like this with af plus ive been feeling hot for two days now,its like im warm blodded all of a sudden lol so then i checked my cervix and its gone from being low and hard to higher and softer,arrrrr i hate your body playing tricks on you lol,i have had a couple of sharp shooting pains from my hip area to belly botton but as quick as they come they go,what do you think ladies,im so not happy with myself for using all my tests but it will make it easyier to wait till friday if af still hasnt shown plus i should defo get a bfp by then if i was plus after a chemical at 4 wks 5 days il hopefully have darker possitives to make me believe that this one is for keeps if i am,congratulations on the bfp ladies and gigglebox how many dpo are you now,sorry if i keep asking but im on two threads so its hard to remember hahaha,rosie if af is due today and doesnt show you could still be in for a chance as digi tests arnt that sensitive and i know ladies that only just get a faint possitive on the cheapies at this stage neva mind a digi as every women is different plus ive been reading up that if implantation only happened around 10 to 12 dpo only blood test will be picking it up and 3 days later a urine test should x x x

lanyloo congratulations!!! how amazing :)

wishing--to answer your question i'm now official 14dpo. Was due 12dpo or 13dpo at the latest; it's unlike me to be late, so i'm still hopeful, but the test yesterday (13dpo) was negative...

what about you wishing? how may dpo are you and have you tested yet?

im also 14dpo today and my test yeterday was neg too so im still hopfull too,il test again fri if af doesnt show x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->