Jan. 3, 2011--0DPO, anyone else??

Hi Girls!

May I joint your thread? This is our first month TTC.... I'm still waiting to ovulate this week, (today is CD 15), starting to get a little worried about when I will "O". We are using OPK's and Pre-Seed. I'm also taking b-100 complex to help with a shorter LP, (11 days). If I get my "O" in the next couple days, I should be testing around 1/20.

So nice to see other girls that are going through the same thing as me!

Thanks! :hugs:

https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/0;1;10760;80/st/20101222/l/29/dt/-1/k/6a0c/ttc.png

:wave: WELCOME Aboard.... Its a wild ride... :lol:

Your on the right track from the sounds of it... Wishing you tremedous luck F'xd your on your way to a BFP!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

BINGO You so sound pregnant... Are your bbs dark and bumpy, deffo sign right there... woohoo your on your way...

I'm all over the place, I just burst into tears and started crying when I talked to my Mom, I'm scared, freaked out and panicking... :cry: Reality is starting to kick in I could be... I'm not ready or prepared.... oh my god...

no not yet,they are just aching and feel heavy and dont like my jeans being zipped up as it feels uncomfy so put my pj bottoms on,im tired and moody but my two monkeys are playing me up so put them bed early as think they are tired,i also had a very bad dream the night before that someone had hurt my daughter and woke up crying my heart out but it could be from watching eastenders with the loss of ronnies baby,i know its not real:dohh: lol,you will never be ready hun but the moment you have them in your arms it just comes so natrual and you couldnt think of your life without them,i had my daughter the day before my 19th birthday and it was like i had been a mum for years and wouldnt change it at all,ul be fine honestly :hugs:x x

How long do u gals feel the ovulation aches? If u do at all

i had what felt like ovulation pains on cd 11,12 and 15 but on cd15 the were lower by my right hip,hope this helps x x:hugs:

Hi NewB - I usually have ovulation pains for a couple of days! It seems to always hurt a little more when I urinate...feels like extra pressure...

Hi Girls!

May I joint your thread? This is our first month TTC.... I'm still waiting to ovulate this week, (today is CD 15), starting to get a little worried about when I will "O". We are using OPK's and Pre-Seed. I'm also taking b-100 complex to help with a shorter LP, (11 days). If I get my "O" in the next couple days, I should be testing around 1/20.

https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/0;1;10760;80/st/20101222/l/29/dt/-1/k/6a0c/ttc.png

Your on the right track from the sounds of it... Wishing you tremedous luck F'xd your on your way to a BFP!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Thanks Hopin&Prayin!

Just took a OPK and got a +! I'm on CD15... we BD'd last night...so should we give it another go tonight or wait until tomorrow? I'm confused!!! Anyone have advice? :blush:

Hi Girls!

Thanks Hopin&Prayin!

Just took a OPK and got a +! I'm on CD15... we BD'd last night...so should we give it another go tonight or wait until tomorrow? I'm confused!!! Anyone have advice? :blush:

id bd tonight and tomoz to make sure your covered,good luck x

crap! im jealous of your sore boobs! i got nothing! however am only DPO. TMI I do have breast implants so maybe thats why they arent sore? still craving meant like its no one business...dont know why though..

wecome rachellie19!! Ill put you on the list!!

:SEX:!!!

Honestly, it can't hurt to have more BD time!!!

there is plenty of time equal to get sore boobs yet,my mate has implants though and hasnt had much boob discomfort and she is now 28 wks preg so you neva know,ur not out till af shows up x :)

ps. dumb question what is cd and how can I figure it out?

Hi Girls!

Thanks Hopin&Prayin!

I would do it tonight and in the morning!!

cd means before ovulation so if you ovulate on day 15 of ur cycle then day one to 14 will be cd then day you ovulate is cd 15 or o day and after ovulation you will be dpo x x

Well get busy girl :sex: :sex: :sex: make that baby magic tonight.. Good Luck

Lots of dust coming your way :dust: :dust: :dust:

ps. dumb question what is cd and how can I figure it out?

cd is "cycle day"--day 1 is the first day of your last period and you count up from there

OMG GUYS! I need to get knocked up, it needs to be a girl, and I need to do murals in the baby's room of all repunzel themed art!!! (I am currently obsessed with tangled lol)

Hey guys!! I'm new here. I've been seeing a fertility dr since August and this is our 4th month actively trying. I had an IUI on Jan 1st, and my pregnant test is scheduled for Jan 17th. I'm starting to run out of patience with all of this waiting!!

"Just took a OPK and got a +! I'm on CD15... we BD'd last night...so should we give it another go tonight or wait until tomorrow? I'm confused!!! Anyone have advice?"

Tonight and tomorrow, that's what I say! The more the merrier!

I've got sore boobs too, but I think that's probably more due to my poking them to see if hey hurt than anything else! And I wasn't going to symptom spot....

Total TMI alert: before we started trying I got the hang of tracking my CM but since I'm following the NHS guidelines of "have lots of sex and try not to obsess about O", I'm having a hard time telling CM and runaway sperm apart. That's the TMI part. Does anyone have any wisdom about this?

"Just took a OPK and got a +! I'm on CD15... we BD'd last night...so should we give it another go tonight or wait until tomorrow? I'm confused!!! Anyone have advice?"

Tonight and tomorrow, that's what I say! The more the merrier!

I've got sore boobs too, but I think that's probably more due to my poking them to see if hey hurt than anything else! And I wasn't going to symptom spot....

Total TMI alert: before we started trying I got the hang of tracking my CM but since I'm following the NHS guidelines of "have lots of sex and try not to obsess about O", I'm having a hard time telling CM and runaway sperm apart. That's the TMI part. Does anyone have any wisdom about this?

id defo bd tonight and tomoz,good luck x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->