Jan/Feb 2013 Babies? Seeing if we can all get BFPS before summers over? 7 BFP so far

Excited to see what your next test results show youngmam! Vicky84- good thing about your blood test, sorry it doesn't really help you hurry things up. Hopefully it gave you peace of mind!

I took a FRER this morning- BFN... If FF is right I'm only 7 DPO but I'm thinking it's more like 9 based on CM. I had a pimple on my nose which isn't normal for me, between that and a temp dip yesterday I thought what the heck...

Motherofboys- did you make it to 13 DPO?!

No I didnt sadly. I came on the morning I was going to test. Typical!

Well Ladies how are we. im still here, had a relaxing month HAHAHA yeah right, we bd'd ONCE the day before O - and thats if i even o'd on the right day after last months funny cycle i have no idea where it happened. Still, never give up home, gonna go back to a cycle of opks next cycle if no bfp, id temp but my basal thermometer has well and truly vanished!! Needless to say his lack of effort is now causing an atmosphere, im trying with all my might to just wait and be patient, but its not easy!

im due to O tomorrow and i've got plenty of BD in :) fingers x'd it wont be long! xx

Well 2 day til testing, heartburn and sore boobs AGAIN but lets see hey!

I really hope this is it for you hun! Im only 3dpo so still a long way to go!

No BFP, this is it for me i think, one more cycle and i think my coils going back in, i start uni next month, i want to enjoy that and enjoy my girlies, poss try again at a later date

I think we're the only ones left ;) Sorry AF caught you early youngmam, that's so frustrating. Vicky- I'll keep my fx for you next month. What are you studying at uni?

I'm at CD 25, no symptoms to speak of. I'm hoping that after such a relaxing vacay we'd finally get our BFP, but I'm not holding my breath. We got in a bit of BD the week i should have O'd, but didn't do it every other day like before. I did see a bit of very stretchy clear CM this month, so that was promising... now I'm just waiting!

Well up till now my cycles have gone
AF for 3/4 days
O day 21ish
6 day LP

Last cycle it went
AF for 4 days
O day 15/16 (wasnt temping etc so cant say which day exactly)
6/7 day LP (depending the day I O'd)

So I'm hoping this isn't a one off and is a sign of things starting to sort themselves out. We said we would take a break so my body could get naturally back to normal so FX that break wont have to be long or we will fall while on the break as we are not being too careful about it

Welp, BFN's yesterday and started having cramps last night with brown CM. On to next month I guess.

well done vicky! Im due to O in 6 days :) hopefully this is our month. HMM x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"