Jan/Feb 2013 Babies? Seeing if we can all get BFPS before summers over? 7 BFP so far

Vicky that's exciting- hopefully you'll get your BFP soon!!!

I got home and noticed the tiniest amount of EWCM :happydance: slight temp rise today, higher than the last week's temps so hopefully I O'd and can start the 2WW countdown. Made sure to BD just in case :)

Well heres to hoping I have a short surge, I know it is quite short anyway but it would have had to have risen very fast for me

sorry my son pressed something on my keyboard and it posted lol
Anyway, I must have had a very short surge. Was having neg opks, but CP was open and soft. I temped yesterday and was 36.45, then last night CP dropped and closed, and my temp jumped to 36.95 this morning. which matches the CP but not the opks. so just waiting to see how this plays out and what my temp does tomorrow.

i dont even feel her coming tbh and i normally can. Tried to get in at the doctors 2day but theres a wait so i have to call in the morning and hope i can get in, clearly something somewhere is going on!!

did you call?
i dont even feel her coming tbh and i normally can. Tried to get in at the doctors 2day but theres a wait so i have to call in the morning and hope i can get in, clearly something somewhere is going on!!

ok no AF .... lol no BFP, went to docs he felt my tummy etc made sure there was no obvious reason, but no, im scheduled in friday am for full blood count, thyroid, glucose, HCG, iron, u name it im having it. is it really possible to actually be preg with absolutley no BFP? 16dpo today. AF not even giving a glimmer of an appearence, im still shattered still tender boobs on n off, and still heartburn. *sigh*

i have a friend who in 2 of her 3 pregnancies was 12 days late before a bfp would show. then again i was 3 weeks late a few months back and was not pregnant

Honest to god since the day my periods started ive never been this late, and this was my least stressful month cos we hardly bd'd so it was hit and miss anyway, tho we hit the right day i dunno what the hecks happenin!

I have everything crossed for you. So annoying for you that you have to wait though!! xx

So this may be tmi - but last night we dtd - hubby normally hits my cervix - more so af time etc . Last night it felt like he had free reign n nothin to hit lol.... High cervix is a good sign yes??? Af is not here :)

hmm ive just been hit with a dull tummy ache, i may be looking into things a bit much, feels similar to AF warning... watch this space

High cervix is good! Willk be watching this space very nervously for you

alot of times u wnt get a bfp rigt away, depending how your body is, how long it takes to build up enough hcg for a test to show positive....why didnt your dr do a pt when you were there...silly dr!
so at least u go friday and youll know more than....times like this is when ya wish u had an ultrasound machine at home...LOL
ok no AF .... lol no BFP, went to docs he felt my tummy etc made sure there was no obvious reason, but no, im scheduled in friday am for full blood count, thyroid, glucose, HCG, iron, u name it im having it. is it really possible to actually be preg with absolutley no BFP? 16dpo today. AF not even giving a glimmer of an appearence, im still shattered still tender boobs on n off, and still heartburn. *sigh*

well - i think AF is here - im not 100% as it doesnt entirely look like AF and if im honest i dont feel like AF, its literally only spots, but if it doesnt get any heavier im gonna go for blood work all the same cos it might tell me whats goin on with my body!!

oh and of course now i need opks cos ovulation could be anytime, however i think i might just go with the flow for a month if bloods show nothing

to be honest - if it is then im ok with it - i just want the wondering finished with! i still need to know why im phyisically exhausted etc so ill have all the bloods done regardless, it wont help me cos i dont think they will check hormone levels but ill know if anything else is amiss!!

Its deffo af. And bizarrely am ok. No bfp and lateness really scared me cos its never happened. Had a horrible feelin something wrong was happening. Made me count my blessings!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->