Jan/Feb 2013 Babies? Seeing if we can all get BFPS before summers over? 7 BFP so far

Im glad your feeling ok, atleast now shes finally arrived you can crack onto this cycle! xx

you go for your blood work tmrw right???? usually when ur preggers u get spotting in the begginning! thats y alot of women get there dates off bc they MISTAKE that spotting for AF!! goood luck hunnie keep me posted
Its deffo af. And bizarrely am ok. No bfp and lateness really scared me cos its never happened. Had a horrible feelin something wrong was happening. Made me count my blessings!!

Yeah im going for it anyway, its gone heavier now tbh but i still need 2 know if somethin funky is goin on with my body!

We have decided that if I'm not preg this month we will NTNP till the end of the summer then take a break till next year. tough decision but I think its for the best. give my body a chance to get back to normal naturally. Now just to wait and see. I THINK AF is due tomorrow but cant say 100% that I O'd that day. Besides the B6 should have lengthened my LP a few days.

So CD 20 here- no ovulation detected by FF and after a day or two with hardly any CM I'm having a bunch of creamy with pink/brown tinges..... So frustrating when you've got no idea what's going on.

Bloods done today, who know what will be found, however heres 2 ntnp im with you there!

Vicky- did they say when you could expect the results?

So im 6dpo i think, im going camping on thrusday so i need to try find out if im pg before them so will test 11dpo xx

tues or weds for my results, ill call them tuesday am and check

fingers crossed everythings ok vicky. Hows everyones weekend been? xx

B6 has added 2 days to my LP so far putting me at 9dpo. Even though this is the last month of officially TTC for us for a while and I KNOW that AF being 'late' is down to the B6 I cant help but hold the tiniest bit of hope.

my bloods are all normal :/ so ive just gotta wait i guess.

Oh and I'm at 11 yes ELEVEN DPO and still no AF. I have 3 scenarios going on in my head
number 1 is the worst as it means waiting and waiting, and that that I didnt O!
number 2 is that its just the B6 thought the longest extension I have seen is 3-4 days and I'm at the end of the 4th day with no signs of AF coming. At least if its just the B6 AF will be here soon and I can move on.
number 3 is the Holy Grail that is a BFP.
I cant wait any longer guessing and am going to buy a test tomorrow.
Betting that will bring AF running LOL

Heres my tests. IC and FRER. Not taking it as a positive yet xx

Attachments

• IMG-20120711-00503.jpg
    IMG-20120711-00503.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 5
  • edit.png
    edit.png
    280.9 KB · Views: 5
that line on frer i would take as a + i got one on a tesco cheapie but nothin on frer!!! Fingers crossed for u

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->