Jan/Feb Rainbows 2017 (10 Rainbows have arrived!)

Wish it could be me next. These last few months are really dragging by. Getting very impatient to meet my little girl!

I'm not really expecting mine to come early, neither of my DS's did (40+5 and 40+1). Hubby thinks she will be early though. I'm definitely hoping to make it to at least 38 weeks x

Exactly- I don't think I will go early either because I just don't know how much I believe their weight estimation! Also I think it would be God laughing at me to have such a preemie with my DS1 and then go overdue with this one lol

I'm kind of assuming I'll give birth at 40 weeks as I did with my son. Which means just under 8 weeks to go.....

Hi everyone. Checking in. Good to see all doing well. Still battling my bp. Had another stay in the hospital nuts it's finally controlled. Anxiety is through the roof it's been a rough last month. Our tiny Miss is doing well in the nicu(adding to my stress). I just feel like a total neurotic failure. Praying constantly and keeping you all in prayers as well.

Hello ladies, hope you are all well.

Glad Zuri is doing well Florida and you are finally managing to get your BP under control.

I finished my last shift yesterday so now on annual leave before mat leave, also 34 weeks and as i had both kids at 38 weeks i could be holding a newborn in just 4 weeks!😮 still not prepared but Im sure once Xmas/ new year is out of the way I can get sorted. Hope you are having a lovely weekend x

So happy to hear Zuri is thriving!

At 30 weeks, I'm done! I'm uncomfortable and in significant pain (pelvic girdle pain). So, I'm ready! Dr says they will induce between 38-39 weeks due to advanced maternal age. Lately DH has been saying that he was really looking forward to the whole "I'm in labor" surprise. So, I hope she decides to make an arrival at 37-38 weeks!

OH Florida! So glad baby girl is doing well and they have now gotten your BP under control! As a former NICU mommy, I know better than to say stay calm, but I do know to say keep praying! It will all work out!

Cupcake- so glad you are done with work and could have your baby in less than 4 weeks!! I'm so ready for Christmas!

TTC- I have been getting some of that pelvic pain as well but it doesn't sound like as bad as you are getting it! Mine is mostly over night or when I over exert myself throughout the day. I mostly find I'm out of breath and more worn out than often and getting my son out of the bathtub or the car seat is exhausting!!

As for me, baby boy has been getting hiccups literally every night!! I cannot fall asleep like that! My constipation from first tri is back :/ and I am constantly hungry now!!

Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and gets through the holidays with family with ease! After that, we are on the home stretch!

As much as this new job is helping my family....I regret taking it when I did. I think I bit off more than I can chew. I'm literally exhausted every night and so uncomfortable at work. Counting down the days til she's here and I get 6-8 weeks off.

Sorry to hear that Jami. I can relate in a way. I can't wait to get home from work each day. I'm just so exhausted and uncomfortable and even in pain. I'm eager for this LO to arrive so that the 3rd trimester can come to an end.

Ladies forgive my absence. I do hope to be better following the holidays and the kids return to school.

Just wanted to pop on and wish you all a very Merry Christmas.

Hi all. Stoping in to say hello. Will check back occasionally. Having some struggles mentally post partum as the preeclampsia affected me more than I thought emotionally. Going to be seeing my therapist next week. Hoping to avoid taking meds.

Just poppping in as well to say that I hope you all had a good Xmas and are enjoying the festive season x

Hi all. Stoping in to say hello. Will check back occasionally. Having some struggles mentally post partum as the preeclampsia affected me more than I thought emotionally. Going to be seeing my therapist next week. Hoping to avoid taking meds.
Sorry to hear that, but hope seeing your therapist helps. You have been through so much in the last couple of months. Hope little Zuri is continuing to do well and that she will be home with you soon x

Florida- so proud of you for recognizing you need help! Hoping the therapist helps out and you can get through this!

Merry Christmas everyone!

As for me, went to the hospital today to get baby checked on because I have been having a lot of stomach pains over the weekend. I started to freak myself out thinking my increased discharge was slow leaking fluid and that I was having contractions! But no, everything is good to go! Week 34 here I come! The doctor thinks my pain is just ligament pain from my stomach stretching (since my pain is in my upper abdomen) and could also just be pain from getting kicked in the ribs so much.

Such a relief to hear baby boys heartbeat for a while and that she said it was very strong and he was super active :happydance:

I know I'm still 6 weeks or so away, but I'm so getting ready to meet my baby!!

I hope you've all had a great Xmas 🎄 I'm having a lovely time, me and hubby are really close right now and the boys have coped really well with a few late nights.

Sorry to hear you're struggling at the moment Florida. You've been through so much, and I'm glad you're getting the help you need. I hope little Zuri is going from strength to strength and will be home with you soon x

As for me, went to the hospital today to get baby checked on because I have been having a lot of stomach pains over the weekend. I started to freak myself out thinking my increased discharge was slow leaking fluid and that I was having contractions! But no, everything is good to go! Week 34 here I come! The doctor thinks my pain is just ligament pain from my stomach stretching (since my pain is in my upper abdomen) and could also just be pain from getting kicked in the ribs so much.

Such a relief to hear baby boys heartbeat for a while and that she said it was very strong and he was super active :happydance:

I know I'm still 6 weeks or so away, but I'm so getting ready to meet my baby!!
You are one day ahead of me! Glad all went well at your check up and so exciting to think that our babies will be with us soon 👶

Hey gals, 34 week appt went fine. Nothing to report. 4-5 weeks to go. Actually feeling down and impatient. Feel like I'm snapping at everyone. Just sore and tired. Hurry up baby.

Hi ladies, hope you are all having a good Xmas holidays, can't believe we are so close to our due dates now 😊 nothing really to report, just enjoying my leave from work, eating and relaxing, my 2 favourite past times 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->