Jan/Feb Rainbows 2017 (10 Rainbows have arrived!)

Everything- what a jerk. I caught a lot of flack for Grown DDs name - Forest Rain (she goes by Rain). People got used to it though, and she loves her name!

AFM - I got a new car today! I could've lived without the new car payment but I guess I was due a new car. Plus, it's going to be great for the baby! It's a compact SUV (Mazda CX-5).

How rude, Saffron is a lovely name and your baby, you choice! Some people just think there opinion matters when it doesn't!

I am really so uncomfortable, both sides of my tummy feel like they are streched the maximum they can! My hips and back feel like they are going to break when I'm standing and I spend my shifts on my feet, trying not to cry 😭
Hope all of you are getting on well and baby's will soon be making an appearance ☺️

Anyone else having pelvic girdle pain? My groin hurts terribly when I walk.

Jlou I feel the same! Stretched to the max. :cry:
Ttc, I have horrible pubic bone pain. Feels like they are separating. It's bad walking but in the mornings after laying in bed all night it's excruciating for some reason.

We're almost there ladies :hugs:

I have terrible groin pain as well. Sure I didn't get this last time. It is worse in the evening after sitting down all day at work and really uncomfortable. I had a really bad day on Monday and had enough so my boss has agreed I can work one day a week at home and take another day off annual leave each week so I only have to be in the office 3 days a week. Should make it through to my maternity leave now hopefully at 38 weeks 😀

My dr told me to get a maternity support belt (which I'm trying today). So far it isn't helping but I figure it could take a few days given how bad the pain has gotten. What do I know, though?

She also told me to use ice. I tried that last night and this morning and it really does help, but of course it does me no good when I'm walking around and working!

My dr told me to get a maternity support belt (which I'm trying today). So far it isn't helping but I figure it could take a few days given how bad the pain has gotten. What do I know, though?

She also told me to use ice. I tried that last night and this morning and it really does help, but of course it does me no good when I'm walking around and working!
Where do you have to put the ice? 😳

Where do you have to put the ice? 😳

She told me to shove it right down my pants! Not pretty but it is helpful.

Zuri has arrived due to uncontrolled bp. She's beautiful and I'm still in shock. Nothing about this has gone the way I thought it would.

Since you didn't say otherwise, I'm assuming that she's well for the most part. I couldn't be more happy for you.

Congratulations florida, hope little zuri is doing well and so are you x

That is amazing news Florida. Congratulations! Hope you and Zuri are doing well xx

Wow Florida! Congratulations on a beautiful baby girl!

Congratulations Florida, sending you and baby Zuri lots of positive thoughts for good health xx

Congrats Florida! Hope she is doing well! Stay strong!

Jami- my pelvic pain is the worst in the mornings too! If I did too much the day before, I get so sore at night and wake up often in pain-

TTC- I just bought a belly band too! Literally yesterday- so I can't say whether or not it really helps yet but I do know it pushes on my bladder a bit more than usual but makes my back feel so much better! Now just to see if it helps relieve this pelvic pain!

Hi ladies. Still getting back to normal after all the meds I was on. Glad to see all doing well. Zuri is doing amazing though she's a tiny little miss. She's been breathing on her own since day one and seems completely healthy but she definitely has been affected by iugr. She started feeds last night so hoping she tolerates them. We are both doing well.

Hey florida! So glad to hear she is doing well. Is she breast feeding or tube fed? What is iugr? Do u have a pic to share? Hope u r feeling better.

AFM: just had 32 week appt. Fluid went up to 29. And baby's growth has dropped from 60% to 30%. Dr said when I stopped the lovenox that could happen. But the cord looked good so at this point he's just going to monitor her some more. I also told him about my insurance possibly ending the 31st of january. He agreed to strip my membranes at 36 weeks and every week after that to help her along. If not, I'll be induced January 30th!!! Don't want to be induced so I really hope the stripping membranes works sooner. Excited to officially have a date though to meet my girly.

Jami- sorry your fluid went up and growth went down, but so glad your doctors have a plan and are willing to help out with the insurance needs! And how great to have a date for baby's arrival!

AFM- I just went for my labor and delivery tour at our hospital and now I am so excited to meet my baby boy!! We learned where to park, where to go, what to bring and pack in our bags, and that we get to have snacks during labor lol :haha:

I'm also very excited to find out that there are three laboring rooms with bath tubs!! My husband doesn't want me to give birth in the tub, but I would love to labor in it at least! Bath tubs are my zen place!

I too just had my 32 weeks scan and all is well :baby: he is now measuring at 35 weeks, 3 weeks ahead (with his head measuring 37 weeks!!) with belly being on track at 32 weeks so big baby he should be big lol

He is estimated to weigh 5lbs 6oz right now at the 80th percentile, but I have read so much on how ultrasounds can be off that I don't trust it fully! They will not deliver early due to the projection of a large baby and I'm ok with that as just in case they're off on their estimates he gets the full time to bake and grow!

This ultrasound will be my last as there are no concerns and I just have heartbeat and and fundal height checks scheduled at 34 and 36 weeks. After that, I don't know what to expect! I'm getting my Group B Strep test next appt just in case I deliver early.

Hope everyone is well!! :hugs:

Wow bselck. With you baby measuring that big he could come anytime!!! It's so surreal to have Florida baby born already. Now we are all just ticking clocks. I wonder who will be next???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->