Jane Cross R

jellymo

mummy to alex and daniel
Reaction score
Hi ladies

I have just put a deposit down on the jane cross R pushchair after seeing it and falling in love with it. But i am unable to find any reviews about it and was just wondering does anyone have any experience of this pushchair???

Hi jellymo. I have the Jane cross R in the molten red and I LOVE it. I didn't get the carrycot as it was v expensive but the pram part lies flat so you can use it from birth and I did. I like the three sitting positions esp now my lo is bigger. I got the jane cosy toes and it's fab really warm and big. My lo naps in his pram everyday even now.

I love that you can change the seat facing you or away. It's abit tricky to change it around at the start but you get used to it.

I got the normal Jane car seat a strata I think it is. It's fiddly to fit at first but u get used to doing it. I didn't buy an isofix base too dear. I liked that the car seat had a hood part you could zip on and off.

The rain cover doesn't fold up compact at all. I I though I would need it when out I put it I the bottom of the pram but had room for nothing else.

The basket is a good size and handles all my local shopping.

It wheels well and I find it easy to push. My mum prefers locking the wheels to push it for some reason beyond me as I can't mannuover it at all with the wheels locked. I would advise not pushing it with the wheels locked as we felt my mum doing that was twisting the frame. I only lock the wheels to push the pram back and forward to get lo over to sleep.

The lights at the side are a nice touch and the fact it folds umbrella style made it perfect for my car and was the main factor in use choosing the cross r.

U don't see many reviews of Jane prams. I am very pleased with my pram and hope you are too. Contact me if you want to ask anything else.

Just noticed ur from Belfast jellymo. Me too. I live toward nertownards. Jane prams seem more common here as I think they have a factory here.

Its so good to hear from some1 who has the pram and even better that u love it!!
Im getting the matrix car seat because from previous experience i know how handy it is to be able to just clip the seat onto the frame so its a big big plus that it lies flat. The pushchair seat unit seems to be quite big which is another good thing for me as my little girl wasnt so little and i ended up having to sell her pram before she was even a yr old as she was cramped in it.
Just hope i have made a good choice this time round after getting it wrong the last time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->