january 2012 mums to be!!!!

Hi girls, I'm due around 28th Jan, good to see so many due around the same time! FX for sticky beanies!

trixie, i think that is actually higher than average for 13dpo!

hey congrats im due dec/jan not sure exactly when till i get my dating scan so exciting :D xxx

i havent gotten them back yet .. for some reason i am not expecting them to be high bc my tests have only started getting darker. i guess i just dont want to be disappointed. sooo nervous.

trixie, i dont know if you are talking about HCG or not, but mine was 179 at 4+2 and 498 at 4+4 so if you had yours at 13 dpo that would have put you at 3+6 right?? or maybe i dont know what im talking about....hehe. If that is the case then yeah i would say it was high:)

Kiley

Hey everyone!! I would love to join too!! Im 28, and this is #3 for me. Both of my others were premature, so I am automatically high risk this pregnancy. Im due Jan 25th.. I had my first Dr. appt last week and they confirmed. I go for my first u/s on June 8th so we can see a heartbeat.. but the wait is killing me and dh!!!

Symptoms have been pretty good so far..Im definitely more tired and I have been nauseus a few times and really dizzy a few times.. but the absolute worst symptoms I am having are extreme bloating (I have a flat stomach, but now I look 4 months pregnant already.. just from stupid bloating!!!) uggg... hopefully this goes away soon... I love having a bump, but I want a REAL Baby bump not a water retention bump!!! lol
I never experienced this with my others...!

Hey everyone!! I would love to join too!! Im 28, and this is #3 for me. Both of my others were premature, so I am automatically high risk this pregnancy. Im due Jan 25th.. I had my first Dr. appt last week and they confirmed. I go for my first u/s on June 8th so we can see a heartbeat.. but the wait is killing me and dh!!!

Symptoms have been pretty good so far..Im definitely more tired and I have been nauseus a few times and really dizzy a few times.. but the absolute worst symptoms I am having are extreme bloating (I have a flat stomach, but now I look 4 months pregnant already.. just from stupid bloating!!!) uggg... hopefully this goes away soon... I love having a bump, but I want a REAL Baby bump not a water retention bump!!! lol
I never experienced this with my others...!

Hiya
I'm 40 in a week or so & 6wks & 1 day pg with my 1st. I have had 2 early m/c since Dec 2010 & we conceived this precious thing on my 4th cycle of Clomid. (even tho we hardly did any BD this cycle!!! lol)
I am having an early scan tomorrow because of my previous history so I am nervous & excited all at once, I just want to see that heart beating....
I calculate my due date will be 15th Jan.

trixie, i dont know if you are talking about HCG or not, but mine was 179 at 4+2 and 498 at 4+4 so if you had yours at 13 dpo that would have put you at 3+6 right?? or maybe i dont know what im talking about....hehe. If that is the case then yeah i would say it was high:)

Kiley

i think i would have been 4+1...i got them done on friday...i ovulated late.

havent a clue!!!!!

welcome and congrats to everyone else joining.....x

Hi ladiessss, im due january 26th :D wishing us all sticky beans and happy and healthy pregnancies! not many symptoms with me just constantly feel sick, which in my opinion is worse than being sick :( ooo i have very sore boobs aswell :( xxx

Hi girls I'm due 20th Jan!!! A long way to go but I'm sure its going to be lots of fun :)

hi tasha and lully...congrats!

how is everyone getting on???

due january 11th according to a due date calculator - first scan is in two weeks so we'll see then - right now my boobs are still sore but a bit more tolerable, still very gassy, some nausea - getting more and more tired and emotional!

still in shock too, more than 2 weeks after finding out :)

I've never felt so tired in my entire life! I feel like every ounce of energy has been drained from me, I want to go to bed at like 8pm haha

Hello, I would love to join too Im due between 9th and 11th of January my doc gave me one date and my early scan another!!

Congrats everyone :) xxx

don't really feel any different other then a full feeling low down in my abdomen....definitly going to the toilet more but not sure if thats cause i'm still a bit paranoid that there might be spotting......fx'd for a happy and healthy 9 months for all of us x

Hello ladies! :) There are so many January mothers, which is neat to see! Hubby and I are expecting our first. This is my first pregnancy, so I over-analyze regularly. :) I'm due January 8th. My first doctor's appointment is a week from Wednesday. Feels like forever!! It is nice to meet you all.

i cant believe how many jan mummys there are going to be!!!! its fab!

im still having very little symptoms.....heartburn only, still no crampy feelings.....

but have the extreme exhaustion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, can I join please? I'm 23 and got my BFP lastnight, took 2 more today, an asda one and then later a clearblue digital! just to be sure! Will be mine and OH's first baby. According to a few different due date calculators I'm due 26/27/28 January, got doctors appointment wednesday to get pregnancy confirmed.
Have had no symptoms, apart from feeling so tired lastweek, put that down to our weekend away last week though. I keep going to the loo though, expecting to see blood. I don't wanna be this excited yet but can't help it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->