january 2012 mums to be!!!!

Hi everyone,

Great thread and congratulations to you all :) We got our BFP last week and according to FF we're due 29th Jan, so just make it in! This is #1 after an early mc in Feb so am feeling very cautious but also very excited.

I don't have too many symptoms at the mo, but I'm hoping I take after my Mum who didn't get much in the way of symptons (even with twins!). Got my first doctor's appt on 2 June.

I hope everyone's doing well xx

Uggg... so tired today!!! I have taken two naps!! Im drinking decaf green tea to try to trick my body into thinking its caffeine!! When my husband is on shift, Im alone with the kiddos here and I have to figure out how to stay awake and interact and not pass out when talking to them!!!! haha

Hi Everyone, I'm due 1st Jan 2012 which was a lovely surprise. xxx

Hi everyone!

We are expecting our first around January 23rd (my birthday is the 18th so I might have a bday baby) :happydance:

I just found out friday and I should be about 5 weeks. My husband is in the Army and training right now so I havent gotten to tell him yet. He gets home this weekend and I am so excited!

We would joke with eachother when TTC was not working that the other's "stuff" didnt work. His bday is next tuesday so my bday present is a onesie that says "Im Proof, my Daddy's "stuff" works." And thats how I am going to tell him.

He deploys in a couple of months so it will be hard but it will be nice to know that I will have a part of him with me no matter where he is.

Good luck to everyone!!

Hi ladies, :wave:

Hope you don't mine if I join. I think I m due 26 or 28. I am 5 weeks. This will be #4 or me. I am 36 and will be 37 when it's due. I'm wondering how this pregnancy will be now that I m a little older. I have had sore bbs, a little nausea, peeing a lot, and always hungry. Scary hungry :growlmad: I hope my appetite slows down. I have been tired too. Look forward to going through this journey with y'all.:flower:

trixie, i think that is actually higher than average for 13dpo!

oh crap really?????? wat was yours????? slightly freaking out that there is a couple in here!

ya never know! you may be in for another surprise. mine came back and were only at 79 :sad1: but i am staying positive because i didnt get my bfp unti 14dpo ... so i am sure my bean was just a late implanter. get the results tomorrow to see if it doubled.

Can I join? We just found out that we're pregnant on Friday and I'm estimating we're due somewhere between the 27th and 29th... This is our first and we've been trying a long time!

Only symptoms are being really tired in the evening. But it's early. :)

Just found out I am pregnant on 5/20/11 after trying for about six months. Still in shock it happened! Haven't really been feeling any different except for today I had some cramping in the lower abdomen. Not fun but totally worth it. Has anyone else experienced some cramping at about four and a half weeks?

Just found out I am pregnant on 5/20/11 after trying for about six months. Still in shock it happened! Haven't really been feeling any different except for today I had some cramping in the lower abdomen. Not fun but totally worth it. Has anyone else experienced some cramping at about four and a half weeks?

I had cramping for the first few days after finding out. But today it seems to have subsided a little.

Hey, January mommies!

This is my first pregnancy and I am 4w4d. I found out I was pregnant on my first TTC cycle at 6 DPO. Last week my blood work came in and at 11 DPO my HCG was 587 and Progesterone 37.8.
My first ultrasound will be at 8 weeks (in 3 weeks) and I am super excited.
My EDD is January 26th.

My symptoms so far have been cramping from conception until about week 4, now it slows down a bit; sore breasts, stuffy nose and slight nausea.

Good luck to everyone and hope to continue reading your updates here!

I've had cramping at 3 weeks and up until recently (4w4d). Now it's not as strong, but i still get it once in a while. Cramping is normal during the first few weeks and further, as long as it's not intense and not accompaneed by blood.

Oh and MASSIVE congrats!

Congrats!! :)

I'm the same, a little more this week than last week but apparently its all normal!!

the first few days i definitely thought AF would show up..the cramps have eased now and mostly get them when i am laying down in bed. also still having some twinges and random groin pain which i thought was supposed to be later in pregnancy.

I'm due Jan 9th! Just around the same time, so congrats! I knew by May 3rd though, that I was pregnant :D Can't wait for my apt on Thursday!

Hi ladies,

I have been the same with the cramping and twinges. I was sure af was going to turn up and had implantation bleeding that day which I thought was af!!

I have put on weight already, which I suppose isn't a bad thing as I am quite small anyway. I think my body is trying to grab as much nutrients as possible lol.

Cant wait until I finally get to see a midwife but I only have my doctors appointment on Thursday :(

Hope everyone is feeling ok x

Hi all,
I'm 4w1d. Although I'm really happy, I'm quite paranoid and cautious. 11 months ago, I had a chemical pregancy that broke my heart! I was happy with the positive test, had tons of dreams, then bum... That's why when I saw the positive test 1 week ago at 25DPO, I was so happy but since then, I have been extremely paranoid. I think I over-analyzed any symptoms that I had. I had bouts of nausea, dizziness, fatigue. Not sure when the Dr. will see me.

Anybody as paranoid as me out there?

Good luck to you all and congrats!!!

Hello ladies! Would love to join we just found out yesterday after 17months of ttc #2 about our :bfp: im 4w6d today. Congrats to everyone!!

Hi there, got our bfp yesterday, have a doc appointment tomorrow to confirm things.
Think I'm due around the 26th January.

Looking forward to getting to know you all better through our journey.

I think I'm due in very early Jan although won't have the dating scan for another 4 weeks. Found out when I was 5 weeks, although it depends on what site you look at. I have long cycles.

It is taking forever to get to 12 weeks!

Congrats all :) good luck on your apps, let us know how they go.
Plinhle, I'm worried too, don't know how I would cope with something going wrong. We have to just enjoy it, we'll be fine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->