January 2012 (Testers 182)... 38 BFPs...Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here....

Just a question for you ladies that got a :bfp: did you girls have any moodiness leading up to your bfp .. In 5 or 6 dpo and an so grumpy!!! I just want to rip off everyone's heads!! Lol it's not like me.. Only time I get like this usually is right before af

Just a question for you ladies that got a :bfp: did you girls have any moodiness leading up to your bfp .. In 5 or 6 dpo and an so grumpy!!! I just want to rip off everyone's heads!! Lol it's not like me.. Only time I get like this usually is right before af

"I just want to rip off everyone's heads!!" :haha: I was like that at 4 dpo and I'm still like that.

Really?? That's good to know.. I'm hardly ever like this!! I feel so sorry for oh!! I keep jumping down hus throat about everything.. I have to keep taking deep breathes and walk away

Really?? That's good to know.. I'm hardly ever like this!! I feel so sorry for oh!! I keep jumping down hus throat about everything.. I have to keep taking deep breathes and walk away
I was Exactly like that from about 3-4dpo when I got my bfp, really noticeable and one of my first telltale symptoms! Fingers crossed for you!

Thanks ladies!! I actually had some spotting today.. Fx'd it's a good sign and not af starting early to explain the crankiness

I was and still am cranky lol. I also had heavy bleeding when I got my BFP for a week. It stopped, numbers have been good and tons of symptoms. Started spotting again today so my RE had me come in. I am 5 weeks and 2 days pregnant with twins! I about fell off the table! She did show me where she could see active bleeding in my uterus. More bloodwork today and another ultrasound Wednesday. Still cannot believe I have 2 babies....even if just for this moment!

Omg!! That's crazy!! Twins!! I think I would be in crazy shock too!! Oh would faint I'm sure of it!! As of now looks like it was just spotting as there hasn't been anymore since when I wiped!! And today I'm not as cranky.. Thank god!! I think oh was actually excited to go to work this week

Omg!! That's crazy!! Twins!! I think I would be in crazy shock too!! Oh would faint I'm sure of it!! As of now looks like it was just spotting as there hasn't been anymore since when I wiped!! And today I'm not as cranky.. Thank god!! I think oh was actually excited to go to work this week

I think he is still in shock! When the doc told me, I raised my head up and said "what?!" It's still so early and with the bleeding I am trying to remain grounded. We were only trying for one more, but fertility injections are unpredictable!
My bleeding is gone but this is what happened a few weeks ago. I'll keep my fingers crossed for both of us!

Good luck!! I know how freaky spotting can be!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for us!!!

Wow! AStellarmom - twins?? That's amazing! Congratulations! :baby::baby:

skeet9924 - My fingers & toes are crossed for you!

ELLIS so sorry that AF has flown in, BUT, I will see you over in March!!!:dust:

ASTELLAR I can't wait for Wed!!! TWINS!!! WOW!!! CONGRATS!:flower:

SKEET I think that moodiness, irritatability is a symptom!!!:dust:

Mrsmm.. It might be considering I got spotting yesterday!! I'll keep you posted whenever I test., I have a headache and stuffed sinus today!!

Wow! AStellarmom - twins?? That's amazing! Congratulations! :baby::baby:

skeet9924 - My fingers & toes are crossed for you!

I know! It's crazy!! My hubby is still acting crazy since I told him. I can't wait to go again tomorrow and see them again....well, I guess the sacs at this point but you know what I mean!

ELLIS so sorry that AF has flown in, BUT, I will see you over in March!!!:dust:

ASTELLAR I can't wait for Wed!!! TWINS!!! WOW!!! CONGRATS!:flower:

SKEET I think that moodiness, irritatability is a symptom!!!:dust:

It's crazy!! But, now that I have seen that ultrasound, I can't imagine anything else!! I can't wait for tomorrow, either!! Your posts have been double lucky for me!!

U should post a pic of the ultra sound when u get one!!

Had my appointment this morning. Both babies are still there! The yolk sacs were both visible too!! He said that next Wednesday I will get pics when there is more to see so I will be sure to share them with everyone!

That is amazing !!!! Omg what are your anxiety levels like every time they check?? I know how I felt every time I spotted.. I can't wait to see the pics!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->