January 2012 (Testers 182)... 38 BFPs...Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here....

ASTELLARMOM :happydance: YAY! I can't wait to see the 2 of them!

That is amazing !!!! Omg what are your anxiety levels like every time they check?? I know how I felt every time I spotted.. I can't wait to see the pics!!!!

I was super anxious this morning. I was so afraid my 2 little beans wouldn't be there today but they were and bigger than Monday! It's amazing how much happens in 2 days! My RE said heartbeats should be detected next week since I will be 6 weeks. So, I will be a crazy, nervous wreck until then!

Omg I can imagine!!! After my first mc.. I was scared and will still be scared af every ultra sound

Omg I can imagine!!! After my first mc.. I was scared and will still be scared af every ultra sound

I know what you mean. At my 6 week scan in October 2011, I was told I had an ectopic and would MC. I was devastated. I also MC in October 2007. I am praying this one is different because I have seen the little beans on the screen but not being past that magic mark will make me a hot mess until everything is more certain.

Oh for sure!! I think I'll panic the whole pregnancy ..

Well I'm not sure if the spotting I had was ib .. I didn't spot all day then oh and I bd .. And now there is more!! It's still bright and not really like af, but I now have af cramps too .. Im thinking maybe it's just a weird early af

Oh for sure!! I think I'll panic the whole pregnancy ..

Well I'm not sure if the spotting I had was ib .. I didn't spot all day then oh and I bd .. And now there is more!! It's still bright and not really like af, but I now have af cramps too .. Im thinking maybe it's just a weird early af

When are you due to test?

Well af is usually 30-32 days.. Normally 32 lately .. So that's Sunday .. I woke up this morning with nothing on the liner :shrug:

SKEET9924 FXD that is signs of a BFP!!!:dust:

ASTELLAR it is sooo awesome!!! TWINS are doing well! I totally understand your freak out, I am sure that I will as well when I get to your BFP stage!

I hope so mrsmm.. I tested this morning and bfn.. I spotted a bit yesterday but so far today nothing .. I'll wait until Monday and test again

Had my appointment this morning. Both babies are still there! The yolk sacs were both visible too!! He said that next Wednesday I will get pics when there is more to see so I will be sure to share them with everyone!

Brilliant news!! I can't wait to see the pics! :happydance:

Today was amazing! I got to hear and see both babies heartbeats for the first time! They were 107 and 108. I have attached a picture of my little beans to share!!

Attachments

• Babies.jpg
    Babies.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 20
Today was amazing! I got to hear and see both babies heartbeats for the first time! They were 107 and 108. I have attached a picture of my little beans to share!!

That is so amazing!! You must be so excited!! :baby::baby:

ASTELLARMOM Oh I remember your TTC journey with me in the threads, I am extremely happy for you! That scan is beyond beautiful! I cannot wait to hear much much more from your twins.... I am also going to jump in with an assumption, maybe 2 boys???? :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->