January 2012 (Testers 182)... 38 BFPs...Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here....

Congrats! That's so awesome!!! Twins!!! Best Wishes to you!!!

ASTELLARMOM Oh I remember your TTC journey with me in the threads, I am extremely happy for you! That scan is beyond beautiful! I cannot wait to hear much much more from your twins.... I am also going to jump in with an assumption, maybe 2 boys???? :flower:

hi ladies I am back! And congrats to all new bfps and twins woohoo! And omgsh mrsmm24 is tht. Bfp I spy on ur siggy. Congrats!!! :hugs:

ALMOST how are you Hun? Welcome back to us! And YES, OMG, that is a BFP!!!

woohoo still so happy for you are your wife! I am doing okay, ovulated a week sooner than usual so very excited about that! March 11th will be my official 6 month mark of ttc so crazy!

ALMOST that is crazy, but all in due time, when you see those sticky dark pink lines this March, you will be over the moon, happy and not realize that those 6 months were ever relevent!:dust: FXD for you hun!

QUEEN How are you Hun? Thank you so much! I hope this gives everyone some hope, it being 34 cycles later and not BFP till AF was late! :dust:

Im good, just having a bit of a break from things.
so happy for you!
Keep me updated on everything :D

Oh WOW, massive congratulations MrsMM24. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy :happydance: :happydance:

PRINCESS Thanks!!! I am nervously excited! I want fora sticky bean soooo much1! Come by the thread and check things out. https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...9-dragon-babies-2012-dec-apr-2012-bfps-8.html

QUEEN I will DEFINITELY keep you updated!:dust:

AFM... Not much, just hanging in till we can get the scan in March. DW would like to get a few digis to help me keep piece of mind and watch the weeks increase... I think we are going to get some this evening while DD is at karate. I hope everyone is well and has a wonderful weekend, full of preparing for baby, :sort TWWs, sex: :test: and :bfp:s :dust::dust:

MRSMM24!!!!! Yay!! I am so happy for you! You have been amazing through some tough times and it is coming 'round for you!! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->