January 2014 Babies

EllissMummy

Reaction score
Hello Ladies!

I got my BFP on Sunday @ 9dpo so am now only 11 dpo. My expected due date would be 3/01/2014

Anyone else just for their BFP for Jan 14 baby?

Hi, congratulations. As it stands I'm due New Years Day based on my last period which was 28 days ago. However did a clear blue today and it said 3+ weeks since conception. So not to sure of dates yet. Got Gp appointment Monday. No symptoms. How ru feeling? :flower:

Congratulations! I tested so early because I have loads of symptoms. Tender breast, tingling let down feeling, get dizzy as if low sugar level, cramps and if not mistaken starting to feel nauseous today.

With my first I had no symptoms till about 5-6 weeks. I still can't believe this is happening!

I got a bfp albeit faint its still pink on a frer and worked out im only 9dpo which makes me due 6th
jan. I always go a fortnight early too (5th) baby so hoping this one stays put or im in for a xmas dinner in the hospital lol. Only downside of finding out so early is that its going to drag till booking in app x

Congratulations ladies. Wow, I can't believe that there are January babies on here already. The past few weeks have felt like a lifetime for me but this makes me feel like I must be getting somewhere. Looking forward to getting to know you all. x

Ha, I know what u mean about finding out so early and the waiting. After I see my Gp Monday should hopefully get a scan booked in within the next couple of weeks with taking clomid. Always a nerve wracking event! :wacko:
But at the same time can't wait.:happydance:

Ladies I am finding these days are dragging. I can't wait to have first scan so I can I tell everyone. My mum is making plans to go abroad for Xmas hopefully returning for New Years eve. She will be gutted if she is not here for the birth bit I can't make myself tell her yet. I am not ready!

Kate1984 - you are lucky that you have 2 weeks less to wait :-D
It would be nice to have a Xmas baby. I am hoping foe a Jan baby!

Lou1 - Sorry, I know nothing about clomid, what are the risks involved?

Ladies I am finding these days are dragging. I can't wait to have first scan so I can I tell everyone. My mum is making plans to go abroad for Xmas hopefully returning for New Years eve. She will be gutted if she is not here for the birth bit I can't make myself tell her yet. I am not ready!

Hopefully your mum won't get round to booking it until you've had a scan! I'm supposed to be going on a 'hot tub' night with my good friends in a couple of weeks.I'm going to have to cry off, I don't like having to lie to them but equally I just can't tell them the truth yet.:nope:

I don't ovulate, so clomid makes u. Slight increased risk of multiples. Some doctors don't bother with an early scan but luckily mine does. Put of going to c him for a couple of weeks though just so I'm a bit further a long.

Congratulations to Kate and Cat too!
Lou x

How you all feeling today? Im bloated with tingly boobs and threw up in the sink haha x

01/01/14 is my due date! I'd love to give birth just before Christmas though. How love it'd be to snuggle my baby by the Christmas tree :blush:

Hopefully your mum won't get round to booking it until you've had a scan! I'm supposed to be going on a 'hot tub' night with my good friends in a couple of weeks.I'm going to have to cry off, I don't like having to lie to them but equally I just can't tell them the truth yet.:nope:

I don't ovulate, so clomid makes u. Slight increased risk of multiples. Some doctors don't bother with an early scan but luckily mine does. Put of going to c him for a couple of weeks though just so I'm a bit further a long.

Congratulations to Kate and Cat too!
Lou x

I understand now! I would cry if I was expecting twins! Don't think I would be able to cope! Lol!

So hard to keep it secret, I hats lying to people too. I told my mum today. She has booked her flight but returning before NYE!

I went for private scan at 7 weeks with DS and am so tempted this time too! Lucky you get to see your bean :happydance:

How you all feeling today? Im bloated with tingly boobs and threw up in the sink haha x

Today nothing really. Tired, sore boobs, little nauseous, but nothing to write home about :shrug:

I hate being sick though! Luckily I never was with DS!

I'm due January 3, 2014 :) Just got my BFP yesterday!

Hi Everyone!

I just found out that i was pregnant a few days ago after trying for over a year :) My due date (based on my last AF) should be Jan 3rd, 2014 :)

Today is the first day i havnt had that cramping AF feeling... i feel bloated and tingly boobs. Havnt fealt really neausous yet. I think my biggest fear is having a miscarrage so I have only told our parents and thats it. This will be my first child so im sooo nervous yet very excited :)

hey dudes :) I'm thinking I'm due 1st Jan 2014! Baby will probs be early like last time lol so maybe late December but I'll go with the 1st until scan says otherwise! (Planning ahead! lol) Oh I'm so happy! feel so so sick have done for a few days but worse everyday, period not even due until monday but BFP today on Digi and all symptoms are strong including a bit of milk from my VERY sore bbs! OW! Long may the symptoms reign - good luck to everyone!!!:cloud9:

hey dudes :) I'm thinking I'm due 1st Jan 2014! Baby will probs be early like last time lol so maybe late December but I'll go with the 1st until scan says otherwise! (Planning ahead! lol) Oh I'm so happy! feel so so sick have done for a few days but worse everyday, period not even due until monday but BFP today on Digi and all symptoms are strong including a bit of milk from my VERY sore bbs! OW! Long may the symptoms reign - good luck to everyone!!!:cloud9:

How do you feel about having a potential New Years or Christmas baby?!

[/QUOTE]How do you feel about having a potential New Years or Christmas baby?![/QUOTE]

Reaaalllllllly Excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->