January 2014 Babies

How do you feel about having a potential New Years or Christmas baby?![/QUOTE]

Reaaalllllllly Excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:[/QUOTE]

Haha my mom was like "Krystal, you should have thought that through! You won't be able to go out on New Years ever again if you deliver then" lol um I never go out on New Years?!

I'm due January 3, 2014 :) Just got my BFP yesterday!

I am also due Jan 3rd!!! :) YAY

Thats awesome!! Congrats! Are you having any symptoms? :) I've been peeing a little more, and I've had some waves of nausea...nothing too bad though!

Yes I have also been peeing so much! lol i just started having some nausea today but other then that my boobs are hurting and I just have so AF feelings that are apparently normal lol

Thats awesome!! Congrats! Are you having any symptoms? :) I've been peeing a little more, and I've had some waves of nausea...nothing too bad though!

Yes I have also been peeing so much! lol i just started having some nausea today but other then that my boobs are hurting and I just have so AF feelings that are apparently normal lol

So exciting! Is this your first? :)

Yes this will be my first :) Judging by your picture this will be your 2nd? How was it your first time? Im still learning all the things i should and shouldnt eat... so iv been so careful since iv known... for example i had no idea you couldnt eat any type of sprouts! that one came as a shock to me. I hope 12 weeks flys by so that I can tell all my friends and family!!!

Yes this will be my first :) Judging by your picture this will be your 2nd? How was it your first time? Im still learning all the things i should and shouldnt eat... so iv been so careful since iv known... for example i had no idea you couldnt eat any type of sprouts! that one came as a shock to me. I hope 12 weeks flys by so that I can tell all my friends and family!!!

Yes, I have a little girl named Madison :) My first pregnancy was so easy, I loved being pregnant! I'm really gonna miss sushi, but I can live without everything else! I already told my mom and a couple friends, but we're waiting until 12 weeks to tell the rest of our family and friends. Do you know how you're gonna tell everyone? I bought a big sister shirt for my daughter today... I know it's super early, but I couldn't resist!

:wave:

Hoping to join you. Peed on several IC's today and got the faint second line! My EDD would be about January 10.

I don't go out on New Years either :haha:

Nice!!

I was checking them out on Amazon but haven't bought one yet.

They have cute stuff!

Off to bed, if I can manage to sleep :dance:

I barely slept! I bet I'll snooze with the baby this afternoon. Not motivated to get anything done at the moment! :haha:

I barely slept! I bet I'll snooze with the baby this afternoon. Not motivated to get anything done at the moment! :haha:

I barely slept either. It took forever to fall asleep, and then my daughter decided it would be fun to wake up and not go back to sleep for a few hours! Today's gonna be a long day!

Oh my!

I was able to nap with Ani this afternoon, thankfully!

Hope you get more sleep tonight :hugs:

I'm due 1/1/2014 too! The only quasi symptom I've had is insomnia but I'm not sure that's a real symptom. I tested negative at 12dpo and positive 18 & 19 dpo (4/25 & 4/26). I'll probably have to have a c-section due to a previous surgery so maybe I'll choose 12/31 or 1/2. Not sure. :)

Welcome SM! I'll probably be having a c-section too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->