January 2014 Babies

Welcome, Hopeful!

I hear you Krys & HM on insomnia. I lay down to sleep and just lay there for an hour. I don't know what the deal is.

I'm also feeling lethargic like...bah, I'll do it later. I've been pushing through it thinking that later I'll probably feel even more slow/lazy. Otherwise, I feel ok when I get going. :)

ohh found it! I was looking for this thread :)

I just got a faint, faint line today at 11dpo so still 4 days before AF, but I have a really good feeling about this baby!

I'm due 1.8.14 :happydance:

01/01/14 is my due date! I'd love to give birth just before Christmas though. How love it'd be to snuggle my baby by the Christmas tree :blush:

Christmas is my all time FAVORITEEEEEEE i'm talking I put my tree up and decorate before thanksgiving! I love the lights, the spirit, the smells, the madness of shopping, wrapping, everything! My birthday is December 12th and I did always hate having my birthday in December because I could never have a pool party and it was so close to Christmas, but the older I get the more and more I love Christmas time! So I know what you mean! i'd love to snuggle and show off a newborn on Christmas eve and Christmas day! However, i'm not due until January 8th so I would definitely want to wait until January to give birth!

I might stalk in here if thats ok ladies, i may slip over into january lol
:hi: all!! X

so i'm a little worried I may have jumped the gun too early... I haven't missed my period yet.. (I don't think) I could be either 12 or 14 dpo and AF comes on 14dpo, but last night and this morning I had a little bit of tanish/pink cm (same color as I get before AF usually it started at 10/11dpo and gets darker until AF comes which is why i'm on progesterone) its not a lot at all def. not as much as usual before AF. But my test with FMU wasn't any different than yesterdays test. I know it hasn't even been 24 hours and my FMU has never been good, but it still worries me because yesterdays was so faint it was hard to pick up on the camera..

Im hoping its implantation and my test will get at least a hair darker with SMU...

Hi ladies!!!!!!!!!! I'm so EXCITED to join this thread!! My EDD is Jan 2, 2014.....

My 1st appt is may 13th and the days are dragging:wacko::wacko::wacko:

How is everyone feeling? I'm just having cramps that come and go?? This is my 1st pregnancy, so not sure if that's normal..It scares me from time to time.. no bleeding though..

Brittany hoping for the best :hugs:

Jen welcome :flower:

My first appointment is Wednesday.

You're going to feel some odd sensations in your gut Jen. I wouldn't worry about it :flower:

Welcome and congratulations Ladies! So there is 3 of us due 3rd Jan! How exciting!

I am just hoping I get to spend Xmas with the family and fingers crossed for a Jan baby.

So far I have been feeling really lethargic, cramping and some nausea. Increased hunger or maybe that is just me ;-)

I have a feeling time is going to drag although this 1st week has flown by! 8 to go till scan!!!

Hello just got ,my BFP and my due date would be Jan 4 :)

HM, your 1st appt is this Wed? You're so lucky.

There are only 2 obs in town so my choices were limited but I think I picked the best one. My 1st appt is May 14. I can hardly wait.

I had a bit of a scare this morning-(TMI) when I wiped I had pink spotting. It only happened once and it was just a little bit, but I was near tears on my drive to work.

I'm also cramping today whereas I haven't before. I'm just going to take it very easy this week.

PS. Welcome newcomers!

Hi girls

I got my very light bfp this morning at 11 dpo and my due date will be the 8th jan I'm still in shock it doesn't feel real yet

Xxx

Welcome and congratulations Ladies! So there is 3 of us due 3rd Jan! How exciting!

I am just hoping I get to spend Xmas with the family and fingers crossed for a Jan baby.

So far I have been feeling really lethargic, cramping and some nausea. Increased hunger or maybe that is just me ;-)

I have a feeling time is going to drag although this 1st week has flown by! 8 to go till scan!!!

Hi! Im getting the cramping but no nausea yet but i definetly am more hungry... or atleast im needing to eat more often lol. Im getting my first scan on May 21st because my doctor wants to figure out exactly how long I am even though I knew when i got my last AF. So ill be having an ultrasound at week 7/8.

Jan 3rd seems to be the lucky day for us :) :)

Lol l welcomed Ellis and she was the one who started the thread :haha:

SM hope the spotting is nothing :hugs:

Congrats Angie :cloud9:

Hello ADR I see you're pretty new to bnb, welcome :flower:

Yeah I called today and was surprised to get an appt so quickly! I'm looking forward to it. I feel less nervous bc I already know the team of docs from the first pregnancy.

congrats everyone! I have an apt tomorrow morning for blood work and then again on Thursday for more blood and then meet with my dr on Monday for first apt! :happydance:

still having some brown when I wipe, but hoping it stops soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->