january 2015 rainbow babies

There are quite a lot of us in the jellybeans that have had previous losses. If thats your only reason for waiting, then just join now, lol. Totally understand if you want to wait tho. I was in nov sparklers but wasn't to be, hoping this little nugget sticks xx

i joined the july 2014 group... and the september 2014 group... the next bfp didn't last long enough for me to join a group! but- I decided to chance it with january 2015... it's nice to have the support even when things aren't going well

I agree scgirl, hopefully this time we will all get our rainbows xx

I'm heading in today for my first doctor's appointment & to arrange an early scan. I still feel preg. which is always a good sign so now we just want to rule out the change of another EP. *crossing fingers & toes that it's all good*

So far so good! I've never dealt with the Canadian system before but I must say, I was really impressed. The doctor was fantastic & very determined to see us through. He took a urine sample & did a blood test (I'll go in for my 2nd one on Monday to ensure my numbers are still increasing). I also already have another appointment with him next Friday and he's pre-booked my ultrasound for June. Basically, he said, if the numbers don't climb, he's putting me straight onto progesterone & potentially one other drug.

It was just such a relief to be taken seriously since I was told noone would make a full until I was technically 'recurrent' after 3 MCs. It was so nice to have a GP who really cares.

If you girls start going in for your appointments, please let us know how it's going.

So far so good! I've never dealt with the Canadian system before but I must say, I was really impressed. The doctor was fantastic & very determined to see us through. He took a urine sample & did a blood test (I'll go in for my 2nd one on Monday to ensure my numbers are still increasing). I also already have another appointment with him next Friday and he's pre-booked my ultrasound for June. Basically, he said, if the numbers don't climb, he's putting me straight onto progesterone & potentially one other drug.

It was just such a relief to be taken seriously since I was told noone would make a full until I was technically 'recurrent' after 3 MCs. It was so nice to have a GP who really cares.

If you girls start going in for your appointments, please let us know how it's going.

What a difference having a nice gp makes. I have tried to speak to my consultant about getting progesterone but her in uk they do not condone it at all. Its so frustrating they wont even let me pay for it. I hd ivf 2 years ago and the results from my progesterone test came back low but they dont care. Ive had 2 mc and im hoping that some how this one will be different bit its so hard. The drs say its just luck but i find that really hard to believe.

Rant over. Xx

I hate to say it, but I'm glad I moved back (lived in the Uk for 6 years). I found the acute care for my ectopics was amazing, but it was incredibly difficult to get things moving when it came to miscarriages.

Glad everything is working out for you xx

Hi ladies!

I am due Jan 14 (or 18, depending on ovulation).

I lost my previous baby due to a blighted ovum at 7W -- hoping for the best this time, while preparing for the worst.

Best of luck to everyone!

Hi ladies!

I am due Jan 14 (or 18, depending on ovulation).

I lost my previous baby due to a blighted ovum at 7W -- hoping for the best this time, while preparing for the worst.

Best of luck to everyone!

welcome to this thread alternatedi! I hope we can offer you some support or at least an online ear when you want to rant or vent :)

Hi alternatedi, congratulations, just to let you know that there's a jan jellybeans thread if u r interested, click the link in my sig xx

Hi ladies. I could be joining you soon.I took a test today and had a faint positive, so I'll be testing again tomorrow and hope its darker.
I was in the january jellybeans group last year for this jan just gone! I had a mc in june at 11weeks. I'm praying this is it for us and its a sticky bean. I will be due around 19th jan, 2 weeks before my sons birthday. I will come back tomorrow when ive tested again.

Good luck welshgirl and welcome xx

January 4th for my rainbow. Fingers crossed for all of us! Xo

Hi ladies!

LMP would have me due Jan 8th but FF said I ovulated late so could also be Jan 18th. Been ttc 6 years and had m/c in jan at 9 weeks. Hoping this little bean sticks!!

Hi barbieann, congratulations. Hope this is your sticky bean. Theres a jan jellybean group. Click on link in my sig if you would like to join xx

I feel really sick this morning xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->