january 2015 rainbow babies

ab75..I'm with you today. Super sick and I had to take a nap at lunch, which is weird because at the weekend I was bouncing around full of energy, Monday till today....exhausted.

but..still pregg!!

Hi ladies :) can I join you?

I feel like this is kinda where I belong ATM- I got my BFP a few days ago & praying all is well :)

Had a mc in feb so a bit cautious & stalking the January jellybean group but don't quite feel confident enough to contribute yet.

After the mc we were told to phone the EPU when we get to 6 weeks to book an early scan for reassurance so looking forward to that- fingers crossed all goes smoothly & we all get to meet our little rainbows in January next year! :)

Due date would be 25th January

Xxx

Hi & Congrats!!

To be honest, 5 year..I think most of us have moved over to the Jellybeans because so many of us have had MCs or problems. They're very supportive. We'll post on here but most the action is over there.

Yeah so I see- it's hard to keep up over there!!! Lol ok thanks well maybe I'll just go for it then- a bit of positive thinking never hurt anyone right? :) x

Well, the nice thing is, if your msg gets lost over there, just post it here too :)

Due Jan 11th after a mmc in December.

Every day seems like weeks! Hurry up 12 weeks!

I know! :( I'm desperate to get to 6 weeks when I can ask for an early scan & hopefully see a heart beat, then 12 weeks to see a wriggly little baby! I'm so desperate to know everything is ok & for it to stay that way! Xx

I have a scan on Thurs at 6w1, and I'm so scared there's going to be nothing there! I thought I'd be able to relax after I got past the point of my previous chemicals, but nope. I am constantly freaking out and fearing the worst. It's driving my dh crazy.

I can only survive by assuming all is well- I can't cope with constant stress & worry, there's no reason this one should go wrong. I'm prepared for it not to be but not expecting it- positive thinking never hurt anyone! Fingers crossed your scan goes well :) I'm sure it will xxx

I can completely sympathize. If I have symptoms I worry about them...if they symptoms stop I worry about them. You guys are a huge comfort though because it seems like we are all really in the same worry-boat no matter what symptoms we all have.

I'm officially 6 wks. today! One more week and I'll have made it past my longest carrying date. I'm with you guys though, I won't breath easier until after my scan on June 17th.

Hello, Ladies...I got my bfp today at 12 or 13 dpo......really nervous. I lost one at 10 weeks 3 yrs ago. It was a very bad medical emergency....things feel kind of normal at the moment. I am super excited! Congrats to everyone!

Yay congrats :) I'm not far ahead of you & still feeling fairly normal, looking forward to getting some more symptoms so I know things are going well!

Xxx

I have an interview when I will be 6+2!! :/

Hope you don't feel too bad!

I got my digis yesterday & got that reassuring "pregnant 2-3" :) some good progression on my lines too so fingers crossed that's a good sign.

Xxx

Hiya,

I got my BFP 2 weeks ago at 9DPO. Estimated Due Date 17th January.

I've had 3 early losses since October 2013 and I am also Mum to an amazing little 3 year old boy.

I had testing for recurrent miscarriage after my 3rd loss. I got my BFP on the Thursday, managed to get hold of my consultant on the Monday and he saw me first thing Tuesday. I was diagnosed with Antiphospholipid Syndrome and prescribed 75mg Aspirin, 5mg Folic Acid and daily Clexane injections.

My milestone is 5+3 so I've just and so got over it but I am terrified. With my son I was so ill and this time I'm not. I have an early scan in 6 days so hoping that gives us some reassurance.

Hiya
Can I tentatively come in here? I lost our second child (first is a stamping 3 year old :D) in January after a TFMR @ 17.5 weeks :( I'm terrified this one is going to be poorly too. I will only be 5 weeks on Saturday. I haven't told anyone other than my OH and this board now. I can't do that again. Will be having early scan (if it's a sticky one) then the harmony NIPT to find out for sure this time @ 10 weeks (though it takes up to 2 weeks for the results to come through). If baby is poorly again we will terminate again.
These next 7 weeks are going to be hell :( I'm so scared. If baby was healthy for a variety of other reasons it would be all shades of awesome but I'm not letting myself think about that yet. I just can't.
So if it's OK can I settle in here to get through the next few weeks? I don't want to join the main jellybeans thread and have to leave again like last time :( or is this thread not for TFMR mummies?

Hiya
Can I tentatively come in here? I lost our second child (first is a stamping 3 year old :D) in January after a TFMR @ 17.5 weeks :( I'm terrified this one is going to be poorly too. I will only be 5 weeks on Saturday. I haven't told anyone other than my OH and this board now. I can't do that again. Will be having early scan (if it's a sticky one) then the harmony NIPT to find out for sure this time @ 10 weeks (though it takes up to 2 weeks for the results to come through). If baby is poorly again we will terminate again.
These next 7 weeks are going to be hell :( I'm so scared. If baby was healthy for a variety of other reasons it would be all shades of awesome but I'm not letting myself think about that yet. I just can't.
So if it's OK can I settle in here to get through the next few weeks? I don't want to join the main jellybeans thread and have to leave again like last time :( or is this thread not for TFMR mummies?

Wow, what an incredibly difficult thing to go through. You poor thing! You are most def. welcome here and on the jellybean thread as many of us have had previous problems. lolly talked me into joining the other thread too :) Everyone is very supportive but feel free to stay here and type about anything from embarrassing gas to successful scans.

Welcome Gertrude :)

What an awful thing to go through, I can't even imagine :(

Nothing we can do to get through the next few weeks other than be on here to support eachother.

Xxx

Need a bit of positive thinking ladies- I'm worried :(

Woke up this morning & my boobs didn't hurt to lie on any more. There have been different pains, twinges, a few times throughout the day but not sore to roll over like it was.

I have been tired & a little queasy but not hungry, & have definitely been bloated more than before.

I'm just 5 weeks- tell me it's normal not to feel overly pregnant yet? & for things to come & go/change a bit?

It's too early to do a scan so I know I just have to wait it out, but last pg (mc) I had bad pains at 5 1/2wks then bleeding at 7 & it was all over soon after. So I'm just praying this one doesn't go the same way :(

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->