january 2015 rainbow babies

Hellymay83

Reaction score
Hello lovely ladies, :wave:

Do we have any January rainbows?
I'm due 5th January according to lmp, 3rd January according to day of ovulation.

:flower:

Hi helly! :hi: I'm right here with you :hugs:

I am so freaking out I wish I could relax :( xx

Jan 1st for me...which is really funny as its my birthday!

Hi ladies! I got my positive today at 9dpo. Due jan 13th. I've had 3 miscarriages since July so I'm waaay nervous!!

Hi ladies, baby number 3 but pregnancy number 8 for me. Due around jan 11th. Fingers crossed for sticky beans xx

I'd like to join y'all... got a bfp yesterday (~9dpo), and if this pregnancy lasts, I'm due 1/14. I'm scared to death- this is BFP #4 for me- I've had 3 chemicals since early November!

I hope things are still going well for you!

I'd like to join y'all... got a bfp yesterday (~9dpo), and if this pregnancy lasts, I'm due 1/14. I'm scared to death- this is BFP #4 for me- I've had 3 chemicals since early November!

I hope things are still going well for you!

Sorry to hear of your losses I hope this one sticks for you. Everything tightly crossed. :hugs:

Hi ladies, I will be 5 weeks on Monday. 36 almost 37 years old, first child, 3 previous miscarriages. stressed.

Hi sloanpet, congrats and good luck. Come join the jan jellybeans,lots of us there already. Click on the logo in my sig xx

Hi everyone! I have had 5 mc's and I have had all tests done and it's "unexplained" i was last pregnant in July 2013... I am praying this is the one il hold in my arms! I am due on 4th January 2015! Woohoo☺️ Xx

January 5th here for me too ^^.

Hi Ladies this is pregnancy no. 5. cant believe im saying that really. Had a mc in aug 2013 at 16weeks and another in feb at 9 weeks. Praying this one sticks. Xx due Jan 4th or 5th. First scan on 27th May at 8 weeks. Going to be a long 3 weeks. X

Hi ladies, congratulations and good luck to us all xx

Oops, I had started a new thread, then just realized that this one existed. I'm in the same boat. Just found out at the weekend and due Jan. 13th. I've had 2 miscarriages & 1 ectopic preg. in the past year, so it's really difficult to get excited.

But, the good news was that there was no guarantee we'd be able to conceive again after the EP, so yay for the small victories!

When are you all going in for your first scans? I've just moved back to Canada and I'm trying to find a GP and figure out what my next steps are.

Looks like January 4th for my rainbow. Best of luck to you ladies!

I live in Aberdeen, Scotland xx

Cool! I lived just south of London (for 6 years) until 4 months ago.

Come and join the jellybeans ladies xx

Ty for the invite :)

I'll move over once I get past week 12. Last time I joined a chat like that and I think what was happening to me caused most the ladies more distress than anything else. I don't want to freak people out...especially when the first trimester is such a nervous time for a lot of us anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->