january 2015 rainbow babies

Yeah - we need a scan update 5-year :)

Yay, I'm officially 9wks today. My scan is next Tuesday and I'm actually getting excited now instead of being fearful. On the whinge side: still nauseous but no throwing up (BLEAH). Eating heavy stuff like toast is the only thing that seems to help..oh and fruit smoothies. Super tired but BBs are starting to get less sore. Wow...we actually seem to be having babies this time round :D I can't believe it.

Oh...gertrude....I hear you on the emotional thing. Yikes, I am so touchy right now and my poor DH has luckily been extra patient b/c I feel like I end up taking it out on him alot.

hehe...oh, my mum (who I'm starting to think never actually had children), said "you know, you really should only be gaining weight in your belly" The rest of your body should be fit. LOL I think she's been watching too many celebs have babies b/c my body certainly seems to disagree with her.

Lol cheezy, I look like I'm 6 months by the time it gets to bedtime, so fat and bloated. Congratulations on 9 weeks xx

hehe...on a funny side note...I have 2 scars from my ectopic, and with my expanding girth I have a sort of 'evil belly' with 2 slanty eyes on it. Once my belly is a bit bigger, I'll post a pic. I think it's going to look really funny when I get big.

Lol!!! You ladies make me laugh :)

I have stretchmarks on my lower belly from last time- am I going to get stretchmarks on my stretchmarks? :/ I love these ones (my baby graffiti) but I'm lucky I can cover them as they're mostly below the belly button so high bikini bottoms are fine- I have a feeling I won't be so lucky this time round!!!

Update from me: scan went great, heartbeat flash-flashing & measuring ahead a few days so EDD is 22nd now.

I'll attach a pic in a separate post...

I'm scared of being sick after Monday morning when my body wouldn't give up until I'd brought up something, despite my empty stomach, but am nauseous & dry heaving a lot so it's bound to happen again :( I'm dreading it & almost don't want to go to sleep for fear of how I'll feel come morning- does that sound crazy? It's not even that bad?! I just hope it doesn't last too long.

Hope you ladies are well :)

Xxx

Here's my little Pip! :)
Xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 2
yay for the little pip! Don't worry, the bean doesn't mind being upside down :D

Aww what a great scan pic :D
Congrats on 9weeks :D:D

I'm feeling pretty sick these days :D never been so happy to be ill lol am starting to get really antsy about my scan next week :/ I HATE ultrasounds :/

How is everyone? Xxx

I hate ultrasounds too, until I see movement or heartbeat.
My nausea has gone, starting healthy eating now lol.
Congrats on feeling so ill!! Xx

I got my scan and consultant appointment through. 30th for scan, consultant 3 days after. Have decided to have the CVS this time. Just waiting now. Waiting is tough.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/chorionic-villus-sampling/Pages/Introduction.aspx

I had an amnio last time but you have to be 15 weeks for that and I'd rather not wait that long again

OMG I couldn't do that. Sounds scary.

We've declined all tests. My midwife tried to push them but I said no.

And it should be down to each parent :hugs: :coffee: :flower:

I had a TFMR (termination for medical reasons) at 17.5 weeks in jan because baby had chromosome abnormalities. And it is totally a personal choice about what each of us would choose. But I will be tested again because there is an increase in it happening again and if it has, I will terminate again.

Sorry I don't really understand. What do you mean by chromosome abnormalities?

I think I've already put on here (but it might be another thread) baby had Down's syndrome.

Ah right.

Each to their own :hugs: Sorry you had to go through that.

That's the testing we declined.

Absolutely it's each to their own. Never doubted the decision either but doesn't make it any easier. It has however ruined this whole first trimester. I feel sick with fear it might have happened again and whilst I know what we would do, and whilst I know nothing can change the outcome, especially not fear, it doesn't get better.

I bet it has.

Totally different situation for myself. I've suffered 3 losses and this first trimester has just been full of fear. I'm wishing the days away to second trimester!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->