January 2018 babies - 43 BFPs!

I'm sure we'll be here too :hugs:

I'll add you ladies now and welcome Katy, congratulations! :cloud9:

Hi Pink!

As far as I know, I'm due Jan 20th, based on my O date. Dr will probably go by LMP date though (14th) until I get a dating u/s that prooves otherwise.

I've had a bit of brown spotting tonight. Tiny bit of red. Now I'm panicking :cry: they did tell me at my scan that there was an implantation bleed beside the sack and there might be some bleeding so I know I should read but it's so hard :cry:

I've had a bit of brown spotting tonight. Tiny bit of red. Now I'm panicking :cry: they did tell me at my scan that there was an implantation bleed beside the sack and there might be some bleeding so I know I should read but it's so hard :cry:

I know it's easier said than done but try not to worry, especially when they saw it on scan :hugs: keep an eye on it but fingers crossed it's just bean getting settled.

Argh girls this sickness is no joke, I took my pregnancy vitamin this morning and the minute it hit my stomach I was retching... throwing up vitamins is awful....roll on second trimester because I'm over this one!

Hi ladies, congratulations to you all and I wish you all a Happy & Healthy 9 months.

Today I got my BFP EDD is around 21st January 2018. I'm in complete shock ATM & extreamly nervous as I had a MC in September. We have decided not to tell anyone until it's safe to do so x

I've been looking for this thread everywhere. How come it got moved?

September, oct, Nov and Dec all have threads in first tri. Did we get booted out?!

Anyway, hope you're all well. I have been feeling like absolute hell recently 24 hour nausea but bought myself some seabands and they are helping enormously.

And totally agree with the dry mouth! I'm finding it extra bad in the evening, so I'm up all night weeing out all the water I've had for my unquenchable thirst and dry mouth!
Hope everyone has a good week. Can't believe I'm 7 weeks on Tuesday, already!

Welcome G, H&H 9 months to you. If you want to join our little Facebook group there's a link somewhere in the last couple of pages :hugs:

Hippy, I thought the same thing! It just moved and I don't know why.

Almost 7 weeks! That's amazing! I'll be 7 weeks on Saturday when we see bean for the first time.

Right there with the dry mouth crew too, and the peeing. I won't lie, I'm so so grateful to be pregnant but it's kicking my ass and I feel throughly awful.

Totally get the being grateful but feeling so awful, I want this baby to be okay and the symptoms reassure me but I can't wait until I don't feel so crappy!

Welcome and congrats G x!

HippyMumma23, we got moved from First tri to Pregnancy groups and discussions because we won't be in the first tri forever so it's not like we were booted out :winkwink:.

AFM, feeling good about this pregnancy. I peed on another IC two days after the first one and the test line was almost as strong as the control line - a very nice progression :happydance:.
Still nauseous, peeing a lot but it's manageable for now. Grow beany grow!

Katy, I think she means because there's two other groups still in there it's weird we have been removed and not them. Particularly since they're much sooner due dates than us too. Not an issue, more a curiosity thing if that makes sense?

Maybe they missed those groups somehow. I'm sure they'll be moved sooner or later. Anyway, I think it's fine :).

Oh I'm not bothered either :haha: More just bemused I suppose. I wasn't intending it to be an official 9month group but I'm cool with keeping up with it now it is.

Speaking of, have updated the edd's on the first page. anyone I've missed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->