January 2018 babies - 43 BFPs!

Me on the 7th that will probably change when I get my scan next week :)

Argh girls this sickness is no joke, I took my pregnancy vitamin this morning and the minute it hit my stomach I was retching... throwing up vitamins is awful....roll on second trimester because I'm over this one!

I used to have to take my vitamin at bed time to sleep through the nausea with dd1.

We haven't told anyone yet. SIL messaged me the other day to tell me she had a dream I was pregnant but I blew that off and told her I'd be having a drink to celebrate my Mother's day. I think we'll be waiting until 12 weeks to tell anyone. I'm hoping I get a scam before the my 20th week scan but won't know until after I see my OB.

Sorry ladies, will add you shortly when I'm on the laptop. I'm laid on my bathroom floor like a Victorian drama queen right now. :blush:

Argh girls this sickness is no joke, I took my pregnancy vitamin this morning and the minute it hit my stomach I was retching... throwing up vitamins is awful....roll on second trimester because I'm over this one!

I used to have to take my vitamin at bed time to sleep through the nausea with dd1.

We haven't told anyone yet. SIL messaged me the other day to tell me she had a dream I was pregnant but I blew that off and told her I'd be having a drink to celebrate my Mother's day. I think we'll be waiting until 12 weeks to tell anyone. I'm hoping I get a scam before the my 20th week scan but won't know until after I see my OB.

Think il have to give that a go!

I've got my first ultrasound scheduled for next Friday the 26th. I'm so excited!

Hi ladies, hope everyone is well today, hope 1st Tri is being nice to everyone.

So my App is saying 4+1w today, just done a clear blue digital & got 2-3weeks, woohoo!!!

I'm hoping that my pregnancy sysmptins get stronger soon, as I've only got sore boobs ATM.

I have had on and off nausea the past few days and making dinner for the family is rough currently im making food and I want nothing to do with it :(

Welcome G, H&H 9 months to you. If you want to join our little Facebook group there's a link somewhere in the last couple of pages :hugs:

Thank you pinkmonki, I've added you on FB x

Hi all i have my first scan today 6wk4d, hoping to see a little heartbeat 😁

Good luck golden!

I'm super happy today because my boobs have started hurting and I've been feeling a bit sickly. My first proper symptoms. On the not so positive side my little girl has chickenpox. Hopefully not a problem for me because I remember having it as a child.

Why oh why is it called morning sickness?! It's 11.20pm here and I've spent the past half hour chucking up and laying on the bathroom floor :nope:

Hope your scan goes well golden :flower:

Add another positive to that! I am 3 weeks and 3 days pregnant, first positive 2 days ago. Confirmed with digital yesterday. This is my 4th and final baby and i am a excited! Been trying 9 month and here I am! So excited to enjoy EVERY ache pain and wonderfulthing that comes with pregnancy. �� btw I have 3 girls. I have 3 sisters and no brothers and my sister has 1 boy and 2 girls. Let's not mention DH family is FULL of girls. So come on baby boys!

Hope the scan went well Golden.

Miss B - Amen sister. It is all day and occasionally middle of the night for me. I too am becoming overly familiar with my bathroom floor. (those tiles feel good though!)

Queen - Congratulations! What's your EDD so i can add you to the front page? Also If you want to join our little facebook group theres a link somewhere in the last few pages

Pink- I think I'm going to start eating in the bathroom because I seem to spend all my time there either throwing up or peeing... it's ridiculous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->