January 2018 babies - 43 BFPs!

I'm envious of all of you getting scans early on. My first midwife appointment is booked for 1 June, and I expect the first scan to be around the end of June. It seems so far away!

Congratulations koj & Kara, hoping it's a happy & healthy 9 months for you both!

I'm super jealous of all your symptoms!
So far it's just cramping here that's the only sign... and I did just make a crisp sandwich then drop it on the floor but eat it anyway because I NEEDED it ������
I'm going to the Drs tomorrow to fill out the referral form for the midwife. Can't decide when to start telling people though. When are you all telling?

Hi everyone, wow so many babies for jan 2018 so far! Congratulations everyone on your Bfps.
So im 5wk6d today and was feeling a little stressed this week because i had heaps of symptoms including nausea and then they all just disappeared.... then of course i dreamed i had a mc which was awful. But yesterday the nausea kicked in big time so tgat was slightly comforting.
Why do we want to feel nausea and then so regret that thought when it kicks in lol!
I have my first scan on Tuesday so im sure i will feel better when i see that everything is how it should be 😊

Goldenegg I had the dream last night too, it's awful isn't it!!

I've told our mums so far but that's all. Will probably tell family around 8w all going well, will have a scan most weeks now until I'm 'safe' so I think 8w should be ok. I'm not really planning on the Facebook announcement kind of thing until about 16w ish (I'm away on holiday between 13-15w so will try to get a nice picture in the sun for it :haha:)

A crisp sandwich sounds wonderful!! For me it's the smell of the subway just now, but I've always loved the smell :blush: the subway came as soon as I got to the platform yesterday so I missed out on the smell!! Luckily I use it twice a day lol. Not so big on the smell of the train station though :wacko:

Hi everyone. Congratulations!
First post since 2011 when I was pregnant with my first! ..
this is baby number three, due 2nd January ��
So glad I can talk about it somewhere as no one knows!
Struggling really bad with morning sickness (all day nausea) other than that I'm doing great. Hope everyone's well xx

I told everyone straight away with baby 1 and 2.

But with this one I'm holding back for several reasons. Mainly I don't want my youngest finding out then having to break his heart if there's something wrong on the 12 week scan because that would make it even more painful for me.

So keeping it schtum until then.

I have a funny feeling I will have a bump that I won't be able to hide before then though...

Mind if I join you ladies?

I'm due my second around the 16th of Jan.

I had HG with my first and am already feeling sick! Also getting leg and foot cramps and increased saliva.:/

Hello all,

I'd like to join you all, 5w1d pregnant with no 2 here, my DS was born in Jan 2013, this little bean is due 9th Jan! (9 days before its brothers birthday!)

Wishing you all a happy healthy pregnancy!

Hi everyone!! My 2nd beta came back! 1st = 422, 2nd = 1033 :happydance:

If all goes well, I would be due 1/13 (1 day before it's niece)

Because it's our first bfp and an IVF one at that, we're going to be very cautious and not even tell family until we can see a heartbeat! I'm actually not even convinced myself that I'm pregnant!

Congrats!!! x

Hi everyone!! My 2nd beta came back! 1st = 422, 2nd = 1033 :happydance:

If all goes well, I would be due 1/13 (1 day before it's niece)

Because it's our first bfp and an IVF one at that, we're going to be very cautious and not even tell family until we can see a heartbeat! I'm actually not even convinced myself that I'm pregnant!

Hello, I've decided I'd cautiously like to join. I just got my bfp yesterday after a MMC in January. Baby number 2 is due around 20th January.

Koj, I think I remember you, did you post in 'does anyone else not test early' thread back in 2012?

Hello, I've decided I'd cautiously like to join. I just got my bfp yesterday after a MMC in January. Baby number 2 is due around 20th January.

Koj, I think I remember you, did you post in 'does anyone else not test early' thread back in 2012?

OMG!! YES!!! can you believe I've been here since then and this is my first BFP!! I've kept the tradition going and I still didn't test early with this cycle!! :)

I'm so happy for you finally getting your bfp Koj! I never did get the hang of not testing early even though I always had the best if intentions.

Great news on the beta results koj!

Annio, nice to see you here!

We just told my mum & dad tonight, they are so so excited to be nana & grandad all over again. Makes it feel more real once you tell someone. I was so nervous about telling them though which is ridiculous, I knew they would be happy so I wasn't worried about their reactions at all but so nervous to tell them!

Congratulations and welcome, new ladies :hugs: Gosh we're gearing up to be a big group aren't we? Maybe I should make a secret Fb group?

How's everyone doing?

Could be a good idea Pink.

I'm feeling fine... How are you?
I've had 2 periods of brief dizziness and apart from cramps that's all so far.
I'm only 5weeks 4 days so I shouldn't speak too soon ha.

A friend found out yesterday she lost her baby at 10 weeks so feeling awful for her. She's amazingly positive and said she'll just try again straight away bless her. They went to their scan and it was an empty sack.

We have an early scan next week so hope that there's something there

Great idea! I'm still in my January Jellybean 2013 group from here on a secret FB group - love it! x

We have a 6 week scan today! I was getting very excited last night but now a little heartbroken. We had decided to tell our parents today after the scan all being well. But my wife has said she now wants to wait a bit longer. I was excited to share our news with people probably so it would be more real for me. Feeling a little jealous that I'm not carrying. Trying to be supportive. Mostly upset that the excitement has gone x

Could be a good idea Pink.

I'm feeling fine... How are you?
I've had 2 periods of brief dizziness and apart from cramps that's all so far.
I'm only 5weeks 4 days so I shouldn't speak too soon ha.

A friend found out yesterday she lost her baby at 10 weeks so feeling awful for her. She's amazingly positive and said she'll just try again straight away bless her. They went to their scan and it was an empty sack.

We have an early scan next week so hope that there's something there

Was that her first scan?

Weird, took me a while to find the group now it's been moved! Hah! If you want to PM me I'll send you a link to my FB so I can add you to the group

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->