January 2018 babies - 43 BFPs!

Also since it's now a proper 'groups' thread should i add everyones EDD to the opening post?

Eh ignore all that, I was at a loss so i've gone through and captured all the dates we know so far, will add them. let me know if I missed anyone. I've also set up a fb group, it's secret so no one on friends lists will see it (last thing we want!) so you'll have to friend me so I can add you, I won't be in the least offended to be deleted once added to the group :p My fb is: https://www.facebook.com/inkymonkimoo

Hi ladies. I just got my BFP this morning so I'd like to join. Baby #3 and due approximately January 21st. Hope you're all doing well!!

I've added you too pink, I'm Hayley McAllister.

Congrats to the newbies!!

You're added Zoey, hopefully we'll have a fun little group soon :hugs:

Congratulations Mad! I'll add you to the edd list :hugs:

I'm so glad to have you all along for the ride :hugs: I'll add you now Annio. Anyone who requests later, I'll add you tomorrow it's 9:20pm and I'm flagging. :blush::haha:

I've just added you!

Yes Charlie. I've woken up with awful dry mouth and feeling nauseous as though I've drunk a bottle of wine last night, what fun!

Also, pregnancy insomnia seems to have already started for me. I didn't go to sleep till almost 1 last night and I've been awake since 5.30, why??!!

I can't say that I have Charlie but I have been extremely thirsty. Strange the things our bodies do.

Hi girls. I've been stalking your thread, hoping to join.
I got my :bfp: today. Much could still go wrong but I'll enjoy it for now.
You can see my ttc history in my signature.
I'm mildly nauseos and crampy and my boobs are sore now and then.
Congrats all on your BFPs!

Hi girls. I've been stalking your thread, hoping to join.
I got my :bfp: today. Much could still go wrong but I'll enjoy it for now.
You can see my ttc history in my signature.
I'm mildly nauseos and crampy and my boobs are sore now and then.
Congrats all on your BFPs!

Congrats and welcome :)))

Congrats Katy!

Charlie - omg YES. So dry!!!

Wish I could join you on Facebook but I'm not much of a facebooker.. I don't even remember my account... Yes, I'm a weirdo! I hope some of you will stick around here too!!

Not much of a dry mouth as such, but I'm drinking load some so maybe that's why! Can't decide for the life of me what to eat either, other than fizzy haribos :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->