January 2018 babies - 43 BFPs!

Aussiebub - I hope you and the baby are ok! sending lots of positive vibes your way!! <3 <3 <3

Aussie hope that all is OK. It is very normal to have spotting in early pregnancy. I have had on 2 of mine. But I also know it's near impossible not to worry when you see it..

Is anyone else bloating beyond belief? With baby #1, I didn't show until like a minimum of 12-13 weeks and that was a mini pudge.

This time, I started bloating and looking 4m pregnant before I even knew I was pregnant. In fact, it was my bloating belly that got me wondering if I had a medical concern or was pregnant (was the latter :rofl:)

I feel like I hear all the time that you get bigger quick with your second child, but I'm like what the heck!!

I hope spotting stops Aussiebub. First trimester is definitely not a relaxing time.

Congrats to all the new BFPs and hope you have a happy and healthy nine months.

My morning sickness kicked in at the gym today. Still feeling quite rough but thankfully haven't been sick yet. Apart from sore boobs no other symptoms. Scan booked for 8 weeks so in 2 weeks time. Nervous already lol.

Mandaa, I totally feel your pain with the bloating! I'm not even 6 weeks and I'm worrying about how much longer I can hide this pregnancy. :dohh: Its even worse at the end of the day.

Attachments

• 20170518_125728.jpg
    20170518_125728.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 1
I feel so much better!! This is me earlier this week.

Attachments

• IMG_5620.jpg
    IMG_5620.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 3
Spotting appears to have stopped for now thankfully. Still feeling really nauseous and im full of cold and I'm not allowed to take anything for it. Just have to suffer through it, it sucks.

-AussieBub

Oooh hi everyone!!! Can I join?!!!!

Got my first ever BFP last Saturday after 7 years of trying!!!

Due date 22nd January 2018. Using my conceive date for this as I know the day I ovulated :thumbup:

I think I'm too early for symptoms. Had lots of niggles, aches and non painful cramps. Boobs however have been on fire for over a week now!

Oooh hi everyone!!! Can I join?!!!!

Got my first ever BFP last Saturday after 7 years of trying!!!

Due date 22nd January 2018. Using my conceive date for this as I know the day I ovulated :thumbup:

I think I'm too early for symptoms. Had lots of niggles, aches and non painful cramps. Boobs however have been on fire for over a week now!

Congratulations! What a journey!!

Weclome new ladies! Holy moly, we're at 37 bfps now! Ladies if you want to join the FB group there's a link a few pages back :hugs:

Aussie: I'm sorry you had a scare lovely, but glad all seems to be ok.

afm: Totally with you on the bloating, it's insane! I'm still really suffering with the nausea and sickness too. And this stupid sodding cold! It's been four weeks now and I'm still sniffly and have a sore throat, and still pigging deaf in one ear. So beyond over it.

Scan day tomorrow though yay! Also scary haircut day but i'm currently pretending that isn't happening :haha:

Hi ladies, congrats to all!
I got my BFP! After 2 years of trying and 2 early m/c s. I stopped tracking my cycles 2 months ago and they've given me an estimated due date of 12/31/17, I believe am a bit earlier than that. Can I still join, also add me on your Facebook group please Vianey Campos(Tulsa,ok)

Congrats to all the new BFPs!
I'm especially happy for those who've been LTTTC before finally getting here.

Today I have been in a FOUL mood. I've woken up convinced today is the day I start bleeding. I feel so (sorry!) Moist down there (like watery TMI) and keep checking but it's not blood and I keep having mild cramps on and off. Meh.

Welcome ladies who just joined with bfps!

Sorry you had a scare aussiebub :hugs:

I'm also suffering with more bloat this time and worry how long I can keep this a secret.

Today I have been in a FOUL mood. I've woken up convinced today is the day I start bleeding. I feel so (sorry!) Moist down there (like watery TMI) and keep checking but it's not blood and I keep having mild cramps on and off. Meh.

Please honestly know I am where you are! Especially with the CM! I have cramps in and off which aren't as bad now but it makes me so paranoid I'll start bleeding...itll be okay! Hopefully for both of us baby is just settling in to his new home!

Today I've woken up more to a feeling of being very uncomfortable around my lower abdomen. It's very annoying can't quite call it pain or cramps. Team that with back pain and I'm glad I can lay in bed for a few hours and hope it goes away when I eventually get up. Urgh. Just so sick of all this worrying! Yesterday I had zero cramps all day it was the first time I started to think everything might be alright. Now I feel like I'm being punished for my confidence lol.

So glad to say squirt has a heartbeat and was measuring right on dates :cloud9:

Congrats pink!!
I also had my scan yesterday and am measuring right on track! <3 so relieved!!

I did a digi today! With a two hour urine hold lol. So I think the weeks are a bit messed up it should say 3+ :)

I got my 12 week ultrasound appt today but I'll be in Finland :cry: hopefully moving it to the following week when I call Monday. Makes it all feel so much more real when you have your date though!

We are still going to book a scan for 9 weeks though so we can check all is ok and use it as our announcement to the parents! Only 3 weeks to go!

Attachments

• PSX_20170520_154011.jpg
    PSX_20170520_154011.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 14
So glad all is ok Koi.

Yay for digital tests MarriedLaydee!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members