January 2018 babies - 43 BFPs!

Hey Ladies,

Just popping on quickly to say hi to you all and congrats to all with little babies and married I hope this is the start of it for you so you can avoid being induced!

I will scroll back around 20 pages (LOL) and catch up with everything everyone's been doing and write a proper reply later on (hopefully)

Ethan is a month old on Monday (OMG) and is very demanding and doesn't sleep a lot so time to myself isn't something I have much of as hubby is working preparing our sheds for lambing which starts in a fortnight...im thinking I might have a full nights sleep around May time LMAO 360 sheep to help have babies and a demanding baby of my own...should have timed it better ha ha

Wills- oh my!!! Very busy time ahead for you even more than it already is! Sounds exciting though I'd love to see pictures of the cute lil lambies....and baby too lol!

Very uneventful here now. Braxtons aren't regular at all so I'm really hoping for start of labour during the night ;)

Hectic time in your household Wills!

Married I hope you go Into labour tonight, have my fingers crossed for you hun!!

All the best for today Married!
You’re going to have baby in your arms so soon! So exciting!
Can’t wait to hear your news x

Wow Wikks, sounds busy for you! Sleep will come eventually I’m sure!

Good luck Married! Hope it all happens nice & quickly. Will be checking in all day waiting to hear your news!

Hi ladies :)

Nothing happened overnight! This baby is so goddamn stubborn!

I'm sort of packed and prepared for a long uneventful wait...I think, but nothing can soothe a boring wait when you're in the moment! My fingers are crossed for progress today after the first pessary but we will see!

I'll be back on later if hubby goes home at 6pm due to a lack of activity so that I can somehow distract myself!

BUT!!! Let's be positive...a little poke may be all this baby needs ;)

Thank you all, can't wait for this to finally be over, the waiting is gonna kill me! :D <3

Oh Married I totally feel for you!!
But I just know that you won’t be there for 4 days before baby like I was. I think the first one will work for you!
You will be cuddling that baby in no time.
Keep us posted!! Xx

Ahhhh married fingers crossed this all goes so quickly for you and baby arrives soon :) !!! Good luck x

I&#8217;m happy to join again if we move!

Michael has a cold kindly passed on from his big brother. I am surrounded by snot and the sound of snuffling and sniffing!!!

Londonkiwi I had this with my first and I gave up expressing completely around 3 months. My supply just completely dwindled to nothing because I wasn&#8217;t also breast feeding. I really wish I had given up sooner because it was so time consuming and made me miserable. Do what&#8217;s best for you and don&#8217;t feel bad. I felt like a huge weight was lifted when I made the decision to stop.

I&#8217;m still breastfeeding and thank god it&#8217;s got less painful now. I don&#8217;t know how long I&#8217;ll last because I&#8217;m just not comfortable feeding in public and I neevr will be.

You're totally right Soph. I have to do whats best for me and that's giving up trying to express.
This weekend Matilda has been 100% formula fed and she's grand. Infact she's sleeping like a dream.
I have accepted that this is the way forward for us and I feel a million times happier today about it all :)

Baby girl born 4.42am Monday 5th February, 13 days overdue!

Contractions 6 hours after first pessary, established labour 4 hours later...born 3 hours later!

That was single handedly the worst experience of my life but worth it for this beauty.

Now she just needs a name!!!

Attachments

• PSX_20180205_111519.jpg
    PSX_20180205_111519.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 9
Oh my goodness what a beauty! Massive congrats married.

I dont know much about induced labour but sounds good that it wasnt over 24 hours from start to finish! Cant wait to hear her name!

Amazing news Married!
Congrats to you all.... she’s gorgeous.

And delighted to hear that your induction went more smoothly than mine! I’m impressed that it all happened for you so quickly.
I hope you’re feeling ok! Can’t wait to hear what you name her &#10084;&#65039;

Congratulations Married! Glad that it happened fairly quickly for you. Hope you’re doing ok, baby is gorgeous!

Congratulations!!!! Beautiful baby. Hope you are recovering ok and get home soon

Married!!! Congratulations to you, she's absolutely beautiful <3 so so pleased for you! Induction is so taxing on you regardless of how long it lasts. It was the worst experience of my life but worth it for my son. Rest up now lovely and look after yourself.

I'm more than happy to move the group to another thread on here or alternatively Facebook which I'm far more active on.

I will catch up with everyone properly soon, been a manic week or so here. Nothing bad, just lots going on!

Much love to you all and your babies.

Quick picture of us here, sorry it's a screenshot, file was too large!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180203-220904.jpg
    Screenshot_20180203-220904.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 5
What a lovely picture sarah. Your son looms like your double. Facebook group is good for me too i am always checking up on facebook. How do we go about doing that?

Maybe we could set up a closed group on FB... that way only we can see any photos and posts etc that are posted on there?

Matilda had her free photo shoot yesterday.
I just kept thinking of your comment Married about dressing her up as a farmer and putting her in a bucket haha.
Thankfully there were no such photos!
There were a few of her all wrapped up cosy with wool around her and little hats and head pieces on etc .... not really my cup of tea but It was her first new born shoot in her new studio so I let her do what she wanted. I&#8217;m sure they will be lovely.
And we got a few of me and Matilda and a couple of family shots also.
Looking forward to seeing them. I hate photos all set up and cheesy and find I never look good and look like I&#8217;m putting on a fake smile! But hopefully there will be atleast one nice one haha.

Married - how are you? And does baby have a name?

Closed Facebook group sounds like a good plan! I have no idea how to do it though.

Your babies are both lovely Sarahcake!

How long are your babies sleeping for during the night?? We are still feeding every 2.5 hours here.

I can&#8217;t wait to stop bleeding,so fed up of pads.

F**k OH is back to work today. I have been up since 4:30 my mum is over to help and i am already struggling to get anything done with a fussy baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->