January 2018 babies - 43 BFPs!

You can take paracetamol and use olbas oil and saline nasal sprays Hun. Hope u feel better soon x

See i was told i could only have paracetamol and they said no to Saline spray and to stay away from Olbas Oil. That's both gp and pharmacist advice.

-AussieBub

Saline spray is literally just salt and water so seems odd they would say that! I'm just going on what we tell women in clinic but obviously go with what you've been told by your GP.

I'm feeling super bloated ladies, looking pregnant already! Even though I have weight to lose I don't normally carry much around my tummy.

Attachments

• IMG_2023.jpg
    IMG_2023.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 4
Hey all! I'm due January 25th can I join too? :)

Does anyone know of any Facebook groups?

Congratulations to all of you xx

There's a link somewhere in the last few pages to send me a Fri md request and I'll add you to the group :hugs:

Congratulations to all the new ladies. I'll add you all to the edd list when I'm on the computer later :cloud9:

Hi ladies! I'm also due January 25 can I join too?

I'm so happy. Hospital agreed to a viability scan in two weeks! That'll be 7 week scan yeeee!

Not mentally coping at the moment. Last night and now today I've just had this horrible feeling that baby isn't ok. Got my midwife appointment this Friday so gonna mention my feelings and see if she'll book me in for an earlier scan. Don't know why i feel baby isn't ok, I just do.

-AussieBub

Not mentally coping at the moment. Last night and now today I've just had this horrible feeling that baby isn't ok. Got my midwife appointment this Friday so gonna mention my feelings and see if she'll book me in for an earlier scan. Don't know why i feel baby isn't ok, I just do.

-AussieBub

Awww I know how you feel. I made the mistake of reading threads I shouldn't have. Have you already had a scan? I always try to keep in mind that statistically there's way more chance of everything being ok than not.

-AussieBub

I know how you feel. It's such a stressful time it's natural to feel like we must be one of the few unlucky ones because why would we be so lucky...please try to stay positive that it's out of your control and it's better to have positive energy running through your body than stress <3

Hi, I guess this is where I introduce myself. I'm Lynette , mum to five boys aged 8,7,5,3,11m and a 2yr old girl , just found out we are expecting again EDD Jan 25th so bubba will probably show up in early February! I've homebirthed the last four babies and the last three were water births so feel free to ask any questions about natural, home or waterbirth,
I am 31 yrs old and live in the Uk with hubby of ten years Mike.

Hi, I guess this is where I introduce myself. I'm Lynette , mum to five boys aged 8,7,5,3,11m and a 2yr old girl , just found out we are expecting again EDD Jan 25th so bubba will probably show up in early February! I've homebirthed the last four babies and the last three were water births so feel free to ask any questions about natural, home or waterbirth,
I am 31 yrs old and live in the Uk with hubby of ten years Mike.

Congrats :)

-AussieBub

I feel the same hun. Am constantly checking i have symptoms each day and have booked a private scan for 18th June when i should be 8 weeks (my ticker is slightly off)

-AussieBub

I feel the same hun. Am constantly checking i have symptoms each day and have booked a private scan for 18th June when i should be 8 weeks (my ticker is slightly off)

I hope you are ok, its soo hard this first tri! X

Got my BFP on the 18th. EDD is January 25th! I have a 4 month old right now who was born on January 11th- his EDD was January 30th lol. WHAT IF THEY HAVE THE SAME BDAY??

Welcome Lynette! Happy and healthy 9 months to you.

And thanks ladies, i don't know what's come over me, just feel like something isn't ok. Told my partner and her tried reassuring me that baby's fine and even started rubbing my lower stomach and talking to the baby. It was very sweet but hasn't changed my mood. Hoping it's just a phase I'm going through. Thanks for the kind words though.

-AussieBub

Added all new ladies to the edd page, there's 43 of us now! :cloud9:

Aussie, I'm sorry you're struggling. Could you not pay for a private scan to reassure yourself?

Aussiemama - hugs xx I'd definitely ask for a scan, if all is ok - it'll put your mind at ease!

I had a second blood test this morning to check my levels doubled over the past 4 days like they should have! Fingers are all crossed. I've had no bleeding or cramps or anything like I normally experience, so hoping that's a good sign! I rung the midwife yesterday. Scary stuff making that commitment!

Hope everyone else is ok and not feeling too tired or sick!!

Hi ladies!

I'm due on the 26th jan! Did no expect to be doing this again after a very traumatic birth but here I am!

Congratuations to you all, I look forward to seeing everyone progress!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->