January 2018 babies - 43 BFPs!

Testng keeps me busy when i have three weeks to twiddle my fingers and wait for interesting stuff to start happening!

I got a 3+ on a digi today :happydance:.
No more tests.

I got a 3+ on a digi today :happydance:.
No more tests.

I definitely felt a sense of closure when I did the digi too. Like this is it for now...just focus on waiting to see that heartbeat and the baby in the right place. It seems to be taking so damn long though!! :dohh:

Welcome and congrats to all the new BFP ladies!

Still not many symptoms here, odd bit of nausea and some.cramping but that's about it. Feel hungover today but 6 year old has a tummy bug so I'm not sure if I've caught that.
6+2weeks now.... feels likenive known forever!! Xx

6 + 1 and still testing :blush:. Got 3+ on digital last Saturday so stuck with ICs for now.

Attachments

• IMG_2566.jpg
    IMG_2566.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 9
6 + 1 and still testing :blush:. Got 3+ on digital last Saturday so stuck with ICs for now.

That line is incredible lol! I ran out of iCs a while ago. All I got is a clear blue blue dye. Saving that for next week's check haha. I'm cautiously confident I'm not going to suddenly see a negative though without bleeding and pain though!

Welcome and congrats to all the new BFP ladies!

Still not many symptoms here, odd bit of nausea and some.cramping but that's about it. Feel hungover today but 6 year old has a tummy bug so I'm not sure if I've caught that.
6+2weeks now.... feels likenive known forever!! Xx

I'm the same not many symptoms most can be mistaken for normal day to day truama haha. I'm 5+4 but my friend keeps saying week 8 will be the killer for symptoms!

I've just hit 8 weeks and really hoping the killer symptoms hold off a little while longer. I'm still full of cold and dreading my nausea and morning sickness getting worse. I swear doctors just like to see it's suffer because I've been told I'm not allowed to take anything for the cold. I'm only allowed to rest myself better. This is like torture now because i wanted to try and enjoy my first trimester this time around lol.

-AussieBub

aussiebub - in the US they tell you you can take acetaminophen (like tylenol) for colds during pregnancy. You just want to avoid ibuprofen (like advil). Hope you fell better!!!

I've just hit 8 weeks and really hoping the killer symptoms hold off a little while longer. I'm still full of cold and dreading my nausea and morning sickness getting worse. I swear doctors just like to see it's suffer because I've been told I'm not allowed to take anything for the cold. I'm only allowed to rest myself better. This is like torture now because i wanted to try and enjoy my first trimester this time around lol.

-AussieBub

You can take paracetamol and use olbas oil and saline nasal sprays Hun. Hope u feel better soon x

You can take paracetamol and use olbas oil and saline nasal sprays Hun. Hope u feel better soon x

See i was told i could only have paracetamol and they said no to Saline spray and to stay away from Olbas Oil. That's both gp and pharmacist advice.

-AussieBub

Today I have been in a FOUL mood. I've woken up convinced today is the day I start bleeding. I feel so (sorry!) Moist down there (like watery TMI) and keep checking but it's not blood and I keep having mild cramps on and off. Meh.

Hi! We're due date buddies!! How're you feeling?

Hey guys! Haven't read through all your posts yet - but can I pretty please join :) - I'm expecting my little bean on the 25th Jan if all goes well and he/she continues to stick! An IVF bean with recurrent miscarriage and PCOS - so hoping this one is the one! Levels all seem all good so far, and I'm guessing the constant tiredness is a good sign? haha!

Hey guys! Haven't read through all your posts yet - but can I pretty please join :) - I'm expecting my little bean on the 25th Jan if all goes well and he/she continues to stick! An IVF bean with recurrent miscarriage and PCOS - so hoping this one is the one! Levels all seem all good so far, and I'm guessing the constant tiredness is a good sign? haha!

Yup, constant tiredness over here too! :haha:

Hey all! I'm due January 25th can I join too? :)

Does anyone know of any Facebook groups?

Congratulations to all of you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->