January 2018 babies - 43 BFPs!

Congratulations to all the ladies with new bfps!

Aussie I hope you can get in for a scan soon :hugs:

Got my BFP on the 18th. EDD is January 25th! I have a 4 month old right now who was born on January 11th- his EDD was January 30th lol. WHAT IF THEY HAVE THE SAME BDAY??

My current eldest and youngest birthdays are 2 days apart

Hope you and your families are ok after what happened Last night in Manchester

I think some sort of nausea is starting every morning eeeek. Ive had worse acid reflux on the meds i took for fertility so i still dont really believe it's pregnancy related!

Only thing reminding me I'm pregnant is very painful boobs and no period! Lol.

I'm going to regret wishing symptoms to start!!!

I've had a lot of pinching and niggles in my uterus tonight. Had some weird nausea as well. I started violently vomiting yet nothing came out. I had dribbles of water and saliva coming up but my body kept convulsing and the sheer force of the air vomiting had me gasping for breath with tears running down my face and my body shaking. What's worse is whilst this was happening, i was sat on the toilet with terrible runs (TMI sry). I've been sipping on water since to avoid getting dehydrated. I still feel awful and admittedly it was a little scary at the time. At least the pinches are a little comforting.

-AussieBub

I've had a lot of pinching and niggles in my uterus tonight. Had some weird nausea as well. I started violently vomiting yet nothing came out. I had dribbles of water and saliva coming up but my body kept convulsing and the sheer force of the air vomiting had me gasping for breath with tears running down my face and my body shaking. What's worse is whilst this was happening, i was sat on the toilet with terrible runs (TMI sry). I've been sipping on water since to avoid getting dehydrated. I still feel awful and admittedly it was a little 5scary at the time. At least the pinches are a little comforting.

-AussieBub

That's sort of great news! But I do feel horrible for you as that sounds like absolute torture!!! I'd have crawled back into bed and not come out for the rest of the day after that traumatic experience! It's so weird how our bodies in pregnancy can react so violently???

Hope you feel better soon! I'm also feeling uncomfortable aches but thank god so far my body isn't reacting as horrifyingly as yours!

Get some rest! <3

I think some sort of nausea is starting every morning eeeek. Ive had worse acid reflux on the meds i took for fertility so i still dont really believe it's pregnancy related!

I hope the nausea doesn't get bad. Mine normally starts week six so got a week or so to wait

Oh i did climb straight back into bed and my partner came in to tickle my back (usually detenses my body) and it had no effect at all. I could feel him stroking my back but there was no pleasant tingle like normal. It's like my nerves and senses in my back were numb. He tried mt legs and it felt nice and relaxing but my back was numb after the air vomit. It was weird.

-AussieBub

Aw - Aussie Mama it can be so tricky in the first few weeks!! You over think every thing - and especially when stuff Happens. Hopefully things calm down for you soon!!

Has anyone here had their beta results? I guess being IVF I get a few more than normal - but my second one (which was 14 days past transfer - so would be 19 days past ovulation) seems really high!! It was 2300,, please tell me there's not two bebes in me! :O

Hi KN definitely could be 2 hehe.
At 14dp5dt mine was only 498 with my son. Bring on scan day woooo. Did you transfer 2?

My beta this time was 489 at 16dpo. Cant wait for my scan. xx

I hope the nausea doesn't get bad. Mine normally starts week six so got a week or so to wait

My stomach definitely feels a tad topsy turvy in the mornings, I've probably just jinxed myself and I'll end up like poor Aussie!!!! :nope:

One week until scan day and I've been looking online to watch ultrasounds to get an idea of what I will see. Not a lot it seems! It feels like it's taken so long to get to this point but the hitchhiker looks like a caterpillar :haha:

Got my first scan today I'm so anxious about it...roll on 2pm!

wantingmama - nope only transferred one! My original beta was 250 - at 10dp5dt (15dpo).

I have another blood test on Tuesday, and then a scan booked on the 12th June! :)

:coffee: Morning ladies, I am shattered sooooooo tired and we aren't telling people about this pregnancy atm as there are big stresses and changes in life right now so nobody to even sympathise with me about it,

I can sympathise with you. Fatigue is hitting hard here too. It's 1.30pm, DD is at school and im struggling to keep my eyes open. They're so heavy, keeping them open actually hurts. Hope you start feeling better soon and the stresses ease.

-AussueBub

KN - I also did an IVF. by beta on 17dpo was 448, 19dpo was 1033 so it sounds like your embie could have split in two!! good luck at your scan :)

Freaking out a little. Apparently measles has been reported at my daughter's school. She literally had her second MMR vaccine last week which was just before the reported outbreak. Good timing for her but I'm now worrying about whether or not I'm protected from it. I know i had at least one immunisation when i was around 6 years old but no idea if i ever had a second. Going to mention it to the midwife on Friday but I'm slightly worried after my partner found two red spots on my daughter. I know how harmful it can be to the baby so we're monitoring it close and I've messaged my mum on the other side of the world to see if i was fully immunized. Worried now though.

-AussieBub

The nausea is making my life so miserable. I'm 7w5d and I've spent the last 2 weeks in bed 24/7 unless I've had no choice but to go out, e.g to take DS to nursery. I wish I could be sick, I know being sick would bring me relief cos I threw up yesterday for the first time and felt great afterwards for an hour or so. Now back to feeling like utter crap. Feel so weak too! I had an early scan 5 days ago and baby was great and bang on 7 weeks.
Just can't wait for this first trimester to be over now!!

Let us know how scan went MissBb.
I haven't been on here much cod even looking at my phone makes me nauseous!

missbb how did the scan go?? x

Aussiebub, there are always so many measles outbreaks here! It's crazy! - Always very worrying!

Tiredness and nausea. Eugh. Is all i can say haha! Working 9-5 is hard! And I feel like I'm not allowed to say I'm tired or anything, my co-workers just look at me as if to say it's my fault. I'm still allowed to feel shit though! Hoping it passes soon haha. But reading your posts - for those further along than me, makes me think its wishful thinking haha!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->