January 2018 babies - 43 BFPs!

I'm getting a scan at 8 weeks but that's because my daughter was born with a rare blood disorder so I need treatment from 16 weeks so they want to check the viability of the pregnancy before they get the wheels in motion. Near me the general rule is 12 week dating scan and nuchal screening if you want it.

Ah, that's interesting. Lots of different reasons for early scanning. It actually feels like the majority of people in here are having an early scan!

I look forward to seeing the little beans and hearing about their tiny little heart 💗

I live in a remote area so I would be about 9 weeks before I can get a private scan. If I'm still pregnant by then I'll definitely get it.

What are everyone's symptoms like? I'm 4 weeks today and symptoms just started. My boobs are sore and I gagged after drinking green tea.

I'm 5 weeks 4 days. I've had nausea the last few days and actual morning sickness started today. I'm currently at my local farm and the cafe is cooking fried breakfast and it's smells yak.

Boobs aren't quite as painful as they were and my horrible spotty skin is finally clearing.

Less PMT symptoms now and more early pregnancy symptoms basically.

Popping into join! Just had a positive test this week looks like a due date if January 10th for me. :happydance:

I haven't been on here much lately so I should update!
Only 5 weeks today but boobs starting to get sore finally. Nausea has subsided quite a lot, very tired and cramping here and there but that's about it.

Did another test today just to reassure myself and the lines really dark. I cannot wait for end of the month as I will be using my wages to book myself either an early scan or a later gender scan!

Welcome new ladies :hugs:

Glad all is well Zoey!

Afm: I've been infected with lurgy by my toddler so I'm feeling very sorry for myself today :haha:

4 weeks 5 days and don't have a lot to report apart from tender boobs and my skin is awful!! Hope that clears up soon!

I'm also having breakouts on my face which is normally clear and some indigestion but nothing else yet.

Congratulations to all the new bfps!!

I had to go buy a new bra today I was bursting out of mine and so uncomfortable. Sickness usually hits me at 6 weeks so enjoying being able to taste and enjoy food at the moment x

Hi all 5wks2d here and i cant remember being this exhausted with my two boys, i have small bouts of nausea too but nothing like what it is yet to come 🤢 i feel like its going to be a long year!!

I forgot how miserable nausea can be. Definitely never started this early with DS.

Kelskiii I also went out to buy a new bra yesterday!

Yeah my symptoms have been more challenging than my pregnancy with my son. I started bloating horrifically around 4-5DPO and it was bad! That was the first inkling something was going on. Since I found out at 9dpo, I've been dealing with nausea on and off (luckily it's died down a little this week), painful cramping on and off, pure exhaustion and my skin hasn't been so great. I'm not complaining. It could be far worse, but I don't remember feeling like this so early on. Hopefully it's a sign that it's a good strong pregnancy. I didn't even want to have another baby yet and now I'm petrified to have something go wrong.

Yeah my symptoms have been more challenging than my pregnancy with my son. I started bloating horrifically around 4-5DPO and it was bad! That was the first inkling something was going on. Since I found out at 9dpo, I've been dealing with nausea on and off (luckily it's died down a little this week), painful cramping on and off, pure exhaustion and my skin hasn't been so great. I'm not complaining. It could be far worse, but I don't remember feeling like this so early on. Hopefully it's a sign that it's a good strong pregnancy. I didn't even want to have another baby yet and now I'm petrified to have something go wrong.

I know that feeling, we didn't want a baby yet this was totally unplanned but now I'm pregnant I'm so scared we will lose it...I hate the uncertainty of the first trimester :wacko:

I know that feeling, we didn't want a baby yet this was totally unplanned but now I'm pregnant I'm so scared we will lose it...I hate the uncertainty of the first trimester :wacko:

Yes! We were going to TTC this summer which isn't so far off, but a January baby is the worst timing, as my husband just started his new job and winter is the very busy time with horrendous amounts of OT. I don't know that he'll be able to take more than a few days to a week max. :( I just feel like it was meant to be, as the baby must have been conceived on our third wedding anniversary.

Yes! We were going to TTC this summer which isn't so far off, but a January baby is the worst timing, as my husband just started his new job and winter is the very busy time with horrendous amounts of OT. I don't know that he'll be able to take more than a few days to a week max. :( I just feel like it was meant to be, as the baby must have been conceived on our third wedding anniversary.

Aww anniversary baby :cloud9:

Hi everyone, congrats on the pregnancies!

I had a horrible time ttc my first, it took over 2 years and several losses. This time round we spoke about and and I fell pregnant two days later!! I think I'm due around Jan 14th but could be off. I have an early scan tomorrow due to recurrent losses but not expecting to see anything! We had been TTC since LO was born but after 3 years we gave up, so going back to it wasn't an easy decision and I'm totally in shock.

I'm a medical student and reeeeally did not expect this to happen so quickly, wondering how I'm going to cope with uni and a 3 year old!

Hi all congrats to all. I'm joining with due date of January 16th. I got a nice strong pos on frer today afree getting a much lighter line yesterday. Still no bfp on digital which has me concerned but I'll stay positive for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->