January 2018 babies - 43 BFPs!

Still not feeling pregnant over here. 6 weeks today and still just tired, moody and my face has broken out worse than a teenage boy the night before prom haha. Seriously, my face has so many spots that if you gave me braces and broken glasses, I'd perfectly match a hollywood stereotypical high scholl dork haha. On a more serious note though, not feeling pregnant is starting to really bring my mood down. Feeling less and less optimistic making it to the 12 week scan and gradually feeling more and more disconnected from the pregnancy. I still have my 4 pregnancy sticks and keep looking at them to try and convince myself i am indeed pregnant. Doesn't work though.

-AussieBub

Welcome to the newbies. I'm a student as well, I've already done a degree with a 6 mo th old baby as a single parent so I know I'll be able to do it again. Although admittedly harder this time because it's nursing but I have a stronger network this time round.

Aussie, I felt like you with my second pregnancy. For some reason I felt much more disconnected than with my first, I've no idea why. I feel like that with this one too.

I expect this week your morning sickness will kick in so that might reassures you.

Mine came early this time round, but I've got frackers and they help loads. As soon as I feel sick I eat 2 crackers and it's gone. Much easier than just 'grinning and bearing it' which is what I was doing!

6 weeks tomorrow!

I hope the morning sickness kicks in, i really need the reassurance. I spoke to my partner last night about how I've been feeling lately and he's concerned i might be suffering from ante-natal depression. I dont think im THAT bad but made the promise that if i still feel this way come my midwife appointment (still no word on when that is) that I would mention it. I just want to feel pregnant so bad so that I can believe it and be excited like everyone else. Just convinced that there's no baby inside me.

-AussieBub

Lol i am just finishing my law degree !
I have two more exams this week to finish my BA and im just hoping i wont puke on anyone!
Went to the doctor today, had to explain how i got pregnant becausr i was there with my wife, so after explaining AI etc she was so happy for us!! Very supportive!
She thinks my EDD is 31/12/2017 😂 But my cycles are 40 days so i know thats wrong, im not complaining though! Just meams i will get a scan a little earlier, around 11 weeks!
Who here is dying to know if they are on team blue or pink??
I for one, am! I think pink just becausr i am so 😷 sick
What about you ladies?

I'm also super curious what team I'm on. I already have a perfect little man and I knew very early on that he was going to be a boy - mommas intuition. We'll probably find out ASAP with this one. I feel like it's a girl, but it's hard to follow my intuition this time, because the truth is that I'd love a little lady to join our family, so that may be influencing my feelings.

Feeling so convinced that i couldn't be pregnant, i took another test.

.eJwFwVsOgyAQBdC9sABmLiAPN9MQJGijhcj41XTvPeernvtUq9pFxlyJtmOWfm96Sr9zq7r13s6axzF16RdlkVz2q35kEjjAGWctR--tZ2vIAkg-JDjvEhIvIMMIvHB8IToD1u_R1O8P_tQi3g._qTnSlAer2DgC61SYJSXxqWZiwM

Showed up instantly, even before the urine had reached the the test window. Feeling a little better but we'll see how i am next week haha.

-AussieBub

Wow that's a strong line Aussie!!!

I also want to know what I'm having but really don't mind either way. Another boy would be lovely because I already have one. Then again I've always imagined a girl.

Got these two tests today so happy things are progressing. Still so nervous though.

Attachments

• IMG_2437.jpg
    IMG_2437.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 11
I'm not really feeling pregnant either now. I was nautilus and vomited last week (possibly implantation sickness?!?) but nothing really now. Slights sore boobs if that.

Had my early scan today and all looks fine, saw a sac and thin know endometrium so looking like I'm right and between 4-5 weeks. I've got another scan next week so hopefully see a bit more then.

I don't think I want to know whether we're pink or blue this time! I found out last time and it was fab, but I'm keen on a surprise :yellow:

Not feeling pregnant at !! I've had some cramps/stretching pains today but that's about it. Almost at 6 weeks so I'm sure I will start to feel pregnant then with the sickness.

We are keeping the gender a surprise like with did with our daughter. It helped me through labour knowing I would soon find out if it was a girl or a boy x

Hi ladies can I join you?

Got a very very faint line on Wednesday evening so tested again on Friday morning and it was slightly darker. EDD is 12th Jan at the moment.
I feel like I've never been pregnant before! Have no idea what to do! OH thinks it's not happening (partly denial) due to not being planned. So far only symptom is one sore boob and some cramping.

Congratulations everyone xxx

Welcome Carly! Unplanned here. I've been more in shock than anything, but getting excited.

I havent had to many symptoms nauseous twice and thats about it. We have two girls and a boy our first daughter was kept a surprise and im pretty sure this being our last will be the same. We are hoping for another boy :) hubby and I were giving planning on trying until our youngest turns one to get pregnant again and his birthday is in july so we almost didnt make it :p im so excited for my first ultrasound about 2 weeks to go.

Morning ladies, and welcome to the new ladies.

Sorry I've been MIA, I'm horribly sick with a head cold and chest infection on top of hideous nausea. Other than that everything is A-ok. Super dang bloated though, I look 5 months gone.

Oops forgot to say, gender wise we won't be finding out since we never do but my instinct has always been spot on so I'm curious if I can guess correctly this time. Far too early to predict either way yet though.

Congrats and welcome Carly. My pregnancy wasn't planned either but I've just about got over the shock and I'm excited and anxious now!

Pink- sorry you've been feeling so crappy hope you feel better now!

Hope you're feeling better pink!!

Last week of teaching for the academic year before exams in two weeks. Looking forward to a long summer of doing nothing :haha:

We had booked to go to Mexico on holiday and we now need to change it :dohh: we live in the UK so I'm thinking somewhere reasonably close (5-6 hours ish flight) with loads to do for kids (he's only 3 and a half). Does anyone have any suggestions?

Hb.x
What about somewhere like Malta. It's a bit closer, absolutely stunning, nice food, lovely beaches.
I'm not sure about the amount of activities for kids but I'm sure there are hotels that cater for the little ones X

Well im 4 +1 now amnd getting strong lines about same as control so feeling very real now. Hope everyone is doing well 😀

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->