January 2018 babies - 43 BFPs!

Hope you're feeling better pink!!

Last week of teaching for the academic year before exams in two weeks. Looking forward to a long summer of doing nothing :haha:

We had booked to go to Mexico on holiday and we now need to change it :dohh: we live in the UK so I'm thinking somewhere reasonably close (5-6 hours ish flight) with loads to do for kids (he's only 3 and a half). Does anyone have any suggestions?

Mallorca is lovely and perfect for kids there's loads of lovely beaches! There's a hotel in alcudia called the alcudia pins and it's right on the beach, has a huge swimming pool and they do lots of excursions and activities on site too.

Fab, I'll have a look at Malta and Mallorca tonight. Luckily Thomson have a policy where you can swap your holiday without the amendment fee if travelling to a Zika zone and have a doctors letter confirming pregnancy, or so their website says. When I called them yesterday, the man was very unhelpful and told me this ran out in March, but the website doesn't state that so I'm going to push for it anyway!

Has anyone else checked their heart rate? I was power walking today and noticed mine was 115!! I was shocked!

Fab, I'll have a look at Malta and Mallorca tonight. Luckily Thomson have a policy where you can swap your holiday without the amendment fee if travelling to a Zika zone and have a doctors letter confirming pregnancy, or so their website says. When I called them yesterday, the man was very unhelpful and told me this ran out in March, but the website doesn't state that so I'm going to push for it anyway!

Has anyone else checked their heart rate? I was power walking today and noticed mine was 115!! I was shocked!

I checked mine last night at resting and it was 98 :wacko: normally my resting heart rate is like 75!

Hi ladies, can I join. I tested tonight and got a bfp. Thinking baby should be due around 10 January. Totally in shock at the moment, had waited until 2 days late to test as I was convinced this wasn't the month, shows how little intuition I have!

Hi ladies, can I join. I tested tonight and got a bfp. Thinking baby should be due around 10 January. Totally in shock at the moment, had waited until 2 days late to test as I was convinced this wasn't the month, shows how little intuition I have!

Congratulations and welcome!

Congratulations :flower:

Thank you! What a crazy evening this has been, wasn't prepared for that at all!

Hope you are both getting on ok so far.

Hb- I saw your post about changing your holiday. We went to Cala n'bosch in Menorca last year with our little boy and it was lovely. Not too big but lots of bars & restaurants and the beach was lovely for little ones.

Congratulations Daisies!!

4 weeks 4 days I think today. Still pink spotting now and again but tests still dark.

Attachments

• IMG_2448.jpg
    IMG_2448.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 6
Fabulous, I'll add Mallorca to the list! I'm hoping to go into Thomson today with a list and see where has loss for kids but good for us too. Just waiting on a letter from my doctor to confirm pregnant, which should be done this afternoon.

I'm also getting my hepatitis titre done in uni today so I'm going to need to tell them I'm pregnant. Not sure how this will go down!

I actually had the tiniest bit of red spotting last night too. So small I couldn't see it without my glasses on, but it still panicked me! I'm having lots of stretchy/dull aches too. I hate the first few weeks!

Your test looks really dark Soph, that's a positive sign!

I'm on the same page HB. I had literally two minuscule pink dots when I wiped on Monday and I panicked like all hell broke loose. I never bled with my first pregnancy, but most people I know bled somewhat in pregnancy, so you'd think that I'd know it's normal! I wouldn't have even noticed, if it wasn't for the fact that I over analyze every piece of toilet paper :rofl:

I've also had lots of cramping on and off.

I keep getting lots of cramps and twinges in my tummy and back. Probably a lot of it is in my head because you do analyse everything at this stage. And the constant knicker checking/tissue checking! I'm driving myself mad already and I've not known 24 hours yet. The first few weeks are rubbish. Going to call my Doctors later and get booked in with the midwife. Has anyone got midwife/scan dates planned yet?

I keep getting lots of cramps and twinges in my tummy and back. Probably a lot of it is in my head because you do analyse everything at this stage. And the constant knicker checking/tissue checking! I'm driving myself mad already and I've not known 24 hours yet. The first few weeks are rubbish. Going to call my Doctors later and get booked in with the midwife. Has anyone got midwife/scan dates planned yet?

Tomorrow I will have known for 2 weeks but it feels like months these weeks are so hard! I have my first scan on the 24th and after I know my due date they will schedule my next appointments.

I've known for two weeks today. I had a midwife appt on Saturday and we'll discuss an ultrasound then. I'm hoping in two weeks.

I've known a couple of weeks now.

First scan is a week on Saturday, first midwife appointment is the following Tuesday. I could have had a scan and consultant appointment by now because of all the losses but I'm opting out this time, they can't help if anything is going to go wrong anyway so I'm going with the stress free treating it as normal low risk style approach. (And so far so good, since this is the first time since my earth babies that I haven't spotted/bled during first tri)

Symptoms wise I'm oh so definitely pregnant with acne, bloating, hideous nausea, headaches, fatigue.. so I figure all good signs. :happydance:

I have the same exact symptons as you pinkmonki! It's irritating, but a reminder that things are happening.

I had a scan on Monday, just sac a gestational sac. Back again this Monday coming.
My official appointments at supposed to be 6th of June for midwife and 20th of June for first scan as they had to go from y LMP dates which I know are out, so I'm expecting them to be moved about a bit.

Managed to get my holiday dilemma sorted, the shop had a deal on one of the holiday villages in Turkey so I went with that.

I'm actually jealous you guys have all these symptoms (as weird as that sounds :haha:)

Hi Ladies,

Do you mind if I join?

I just got my first ever BFP yesterday with a positive beta at 12dp5dt. I go in for my second beta tomorrow. I'm hoping everything goes well and that I could join you all on this journey!

Hi guys,

Got my BFP on Sunday of last week. Monday had blood test and hcg level was 17 at 15dpiui ( doc was pretty discouraging). Had another blood test today 2 days later and nurse said it was 43 (said it was a good rise - so i'm hopeful). Are there any other low hcg people out here?

Hi guys,

Got my BFP on Sunday of last week. Monday had blood test and hcg level was 17 at 15dpiui ( doc was pretty discouraging). Had another blood test today 2 days later and nurse said it was 43 (said it was a good rise - so i'm hopeful). Are there any other low hcg people out here?

Mine wasn't as low but 15dpo I was at 60 and 17 DPO I was at 198.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->