JANUARY 2018 Testers ~*New Year, New BFPs*~ 13 BFPs & Counting...

Joining you Dream. I'll *hopefully* be doing a monitored cycle and will be on Femara so I have no idea when I might O, so if we go based off my previous Clomid cycles, I could start testing at 12 dpo on January 8. We can always change it if needed. Hopefully my early loss doesn't negatively impact this cycle any!

Good luck ladies.

TB - I hope the same thing! This is/was my first CP, so I am really not sure how it will effect things. :shrug: Hopefully you are able to monitor this cycle and I'll keep doing OPK's and checking CM. FX for us.

I also think I'm going to start taking baby aspirin immediately after I think I O. Wondering if maybe that will help the bean stick a bit. Worth a shot, right?

Alright ladies believe the list is all caught up for now. Thanks for joining!

So I know this is wierd but tonight it feels like af is coming back....? I may just test in the morning :/

LuLu- I had a CP in August, I did end up Oing a week later than previously.. BUT my cycles have always been irregular and that was my second cycle on Clomid (which was increased that cycle too) so it’s really hard to say. Every other cycle I did the baby aspirin thing pomegranate juice, red raspberry leaf, EPO Vitamin E, still either didn’t Concieve or had a CP, so I’m not going to do anything extra and wait to see what the docs say about it.

Dream you might consider EPO- supposed to help with your CM

TB- thanks for the heads up! I'll definitely be using OPK's and hopefully I can stay on top of any big cycle changes.

Bebe - I'm sorry everything seems to be fluctuating so much, also sorry to hear about hubby's swimmers :nope: I'll be thinking of you this week.

So this month: taking Ritual multi vitamin, EPO, Fermented cod liver oil, and zinc. That’s it! Doc appointment on Monday :)

What's EPO?

EPO=Evening Primrose Oil

Ahhh okay. what does that help with?

Supposed to help balance hormones, nurture skin, and produce EWCM. Some women have reported that it can delay “O” up to a week or more at high doses though. I had originally decided to use it, but I think I’m going to hold off since I’m going to the doctor. I don’t want anything to skew hormone test results and create an inaccurate picture of what is going on :) I’ve read that a lot of women have fantastic results with it though! The recommended dosage (as I have read) is 1,000-3,000mg/day

Good luck at the dr, corgi.

I'm just wating around for O. . . in like 3 wks :rofl: :coffee:

haha Tankel. My O is sometimes as late as CD19 whick is basically 3 weeks. Can be pretty frustrating. Especially when I see some ladies getting positive OPK on CD11 or 12!

Lol I’m in your same boats! Since I’ve been doing medicated cycles I’ve Od on cd 21, 28 and 22. Ughhhh
HOWEVER
Had my baseline ultrasound done today and will be doing letrozole (Femara) CD5-9
And Estradiol Cd10 & 11

Hopefully I will O the earlier on Femara than when I was on Clomid! And hopefully we can make my lining nice and thick for a bean to stick!

I’ll have a follicle study done cD 10

I think it's safe to say that I'm officially joining you ladies... Please put me down on TBD as I ovu(late) like in 3 weeks.. I will confirm test date once O is confirmed. Spotted before midnight last night and thought I'll wake up with a flow but nothing so far. I know I'm out as this is how my anov cycle ended (start of C#3). AF was due yesterday so a spot last night might be the start of the :witch:'s head coming.

Hi MD! ❤❤❤ fx for everyone this cycle ❤

TB, Dream, and Tankel, I torally know the feeling. I O around CD20.....its a long wait.

Thanks Bebe.

I know the feeling, it's like we are having 1 cycle while some already have 2.

Glad to know I'm not the only one.

Sorry you think you're out, md. I got my ferning microscope, maybe we can help eachother read them this cycle?

Glad to know I'm not the only one.

Sorry you think you're out, md. I got my ferning microscope, maybe we can help eachother read them this cycle?

First time i'll have a scope buddy. Let's go crazy with it.

Hi guys

Please can I join.

I’m currently ntnp kind of I’m
Not 100% sure we’re ready to try but I’m here so it’s a good sign

I’m ttc no 3 after having two dds
Both took me 9-12 month to conceive and 6 losses inbetween my dd 1 and dd 2

I’m cd 16 but I have long cycles that vary from 33-37 soi could just fall in January if af doesn’t show I’ll be January 1st

:)

Hi Ladies :wave:

I hope you don't mind if I join you. I missed the boat for November and have a wacky late cycle. 44 days! Haven't had that happen in some time, makes me wonder if it's time for Vitex again. I will start temping again tomorrow (CD 5 today). Tentative testing date is January 7. Temping should narrow that down. If it's not my month (AGAIN!), I will call in to start prepping for IVF. I would have started this month, but had to cancel because of the flu.

I think I'm going to give gluten free a shot, and watch estrogen-rich foods. Lately I have brain fog, fatigue, inability to lose weight, particularly from my waistline, candida flair-ups, and now dandruff! Maybe I should do Whole30. I've been eating vegan/vegetarian for the past few months, but it doesn't seem to work for me. And cheese! OMG I love cheese. But I have to say NO. I plan to start taking all my vitamins again (multi, raw B complex, raw iron complex, raspberry leaf, nettle, and omega). I also bought a 1000ml water bottle to inspire me to drink more.

Fingers crossed for everyone. Happy Holidays!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->