• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

JANUARY 2018 Testers ~*New Year, New BFPs*~ 13 BFPs & Counting...

I'm learning so much from this thread!

Still waiting around for O. :coffee:

Corgi - very interesting the doc said its possible to not O even with a temp shift and positive OPK. Well that's not very comforting now is it? womp I guess anything is always possible. I'd like to hope the chances of that are really low though.

I agree—I was surprised. I tend to think that I AM ovulating but for some reason might not be shedding all of my lining. My periods are so scant and light—like 2-3 days of med-light flow, but my lining measured at 10mm today on CD7! So either something suddenly changed or it hasn’t been working quite right for a while :/

Verrrry interesting I have 3 days periods also and I wondered about my lining too. so many variables.

Dream, we have so much in common!

I have very short periods too. I didn’t use to. They used to be a full 7 days, until I started TTC lol but I too wonder about a lining issue and my doctor agrees something might be up. Hopefully the Estradiol I will be taking this cycle will help. I’m also going to ask my acupuncturist to add a little extra for uterine blood flow. She has some Chinese herbs to help with lining too I might consider taking, but I think I will wait until my follicle study on Friday. Has anyone else taken Femara before? I’ve got the worst migraine from it and some crazy hot flashes. I thought that was Clomid specific but woo it is not for me! I like to tell myself it will all be worth it!

Corgi- I agree with the bottomless bank account for fertility purposes. It’s so depressing how expensive everything is.

Regarding lining: I have this issue, too. Light, short periods. I went to an acupuncturist who told me to increase my iron, eat red meat, dark greens, maybe take a supplement. I try on the food, but my schedule and veggie husband make it hard. But I started taking a raw "healthy blood" supplement and after a full month, I had a "real" normal period. I also had less cramps. I ran out, and had an off cycle, but I plan to start taking it again. I'm also going to have my lining measured sometime in January/February. With my "advanced maternal age," I get all the fancy tests without even asking for them. :haha:

Regarding lining: I have this issue, too. Light, short periods. I went to an acupuncturist who told me to increase my iron, eat red meat, dark greens, maybe take a supplement. I try on the food, but my schedule and veggie husband make it hard. But I started taking a raw "healthy blood" supplement and after a full month, I had a "real" normal period. I also had less cramps. I ran out, and had an off cycle, but I plan to start taking it again. I'm also going to have my lining measured sometime in January/February. With my "advanced maternal age," I get all the fancy tests without even asking for them. :haha:

What is the name of the “healthy blood” supplement you took? That sounds interesting!

What is the name of the “healthy blood” supplement you took? That sounds interesting!

It's Vitamin Code brand, Healthy Blood is the raw iron supplement. Great reviews across the board, no matter where you buy it. I agree.

https://www.gardenoflife.com/content/product/vitamin-code-healthy-blood/

My pap came back normal!!! Such a relief after the ordeal I went through a couple of years ago. Also got a high fertility reading on my monitor today (CD10!). That’s quite early for me :O

Great news Corgi! I’ve never had that early either. That’s great!

Thank you everybody!!! <3 I love this group&#8212;everybody is so supportive!

Could I be added to the list as TBD? Not sure what my cycle is going to do this month, apparently last month it was 4 days longer than it typically is.

Well I just had my follicle study done on CD 10. I took 2.5mg letrozole (Femara) cd 4-8 and my largest follicle was only 10. So my doc is having me take 5 more days of 5mg of letrozole and repeat follicle count next Friday. She also mentioned she is thinking I have PCOS (lol good to know) and if I don&#8217;t get PG this cycle, she wants me to start metformin. Hopefully I will O by Christmas some good sized follies!

good luck, TB.

AFM: We are starting SMEP this Monday.FF says I will O sometime near the end of the week.

I’m still in the dec time frame, but I don’t think it’s my month. Can you please add me for the 16th?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->