JANUARY 2018 Testers ~*New Year, New BFPs*~ 13 BFPs & Counting...

Hi ladies! Going to try and be hopeful and join you over here. No idea if I'll get to do a medicated cycle or not so I'll be lurking for now. I just know that December's cycle is out. Long story short in case you missed my post in December's thread, I O'd 3 days early while stimming, which is an extremely rare occurrence, so my IUI was canceled and I don't think we BD close enough to O (BD 2am Monday, O'd ~5:30 Thursday). FXd for the new year!

Hi ladies! I’d love to join you all! :wave:

My OH and I are NTNP #3 but I think I’m boarderline TTC :haha: I’m not temping or anything but poas like a mad woman. OH is working away Mon-Fri until Christmas so i hope I ovulate over a weekend.

AF showed up right on time yesterday. Testing date will be approximately 1-2 January.

Wishing everyone the best of luck. Fx’d January is our lucky month xx

Emma-welcome! Sorry to hear about those losses but so happy you have two wonderful miracles! Glad you are joining us and good luck!

Mdscpa-saw your chart this am, so sorry :hugs: FXd for this cycle

Haylee- welcome! Are your cycles pretty regular?

Desire-that is absolutely awful, I hope the doctor does something for you. How unfair. Keep us posted!

Echo- welcome, looks like you have a plan in place. Good luck!

Emma-welcome! Sorry to hear about those losses but so happy you have two wonderful miracles! Glad you are joining us and good luck!

Mdscpa-saw your chart this am, so sorry :hugs: FXd for this cycle

Haylee- welcome! Are your cycles pretty regular?

Desire-that is absolutely awful, I hope the doctor does something for you. How unfair. Keep us posted!

Echo- welcome, looks like you have a plan in place. Good luck!

Thank you. It's so hard, I feel cheated out of this cycle, and I was so hopeful it was going to work again. I don't know when I'll hear back from them, the nurse said she'll get in touch with me after she has a chance to speak with the RE. Now I also fear the trigger would blow up all the remaining follies and turn into cysts leaving me to take OBC and lose more time.

Thankyou tbfromlobe xx

I look forward to getting to know all of you x

Thanks TB. Yes, it officially arrived, onto C#5. CD2 now and still light flow when it should start from spotting to heavy in an hour or 2. This time i spotted midnight of 8th. then just brown discharge on the 9th. Yesterday it was very light flow and today just brown discharge not needing a pad yet. So i thought I had another anov cycle as this is how my anov cycle ended last time. I think one of my ovaries isn't working right.

C#1 - NTNP no temping can't confirm O.
C#2 - back to temping, anov.
C#3 - ovulatory
C#4 - anov? no 98ish temps post-O, no significant thermal shift.

I'll now keep an eye of my even cycles if all of them will be anov then I have something to tell the doc when we start seeing one again.

Hopeful this time I'll see that thermal shift and really O for me to even have a real chance of a :bfp:

FX for all of us getting a new year :bfp:

:dust:

Desire2Mom - Should I put you down as TBD for now?

Welcome everyone.

Sorry about the anov cycle mdscpa

Hey ladies! <3 I had my docs appointment today :) I saw a new doctor and he is VERY nice. I had my pap (fx is comes back normal because I&#8217;ve had to have a LEEP before), and an ultrasound. He said everything looked good on the us&#8212;about a cm thick lining (cd 7) and several maturing follies on my left ovary! I told him about my light, scanty flow and lack of cm and he thinks there&#8217;s a chance I might not be Oing. I told him I get positive opk&#8217;s and a temp shift, but he says it&#8217;s still possible it&#8217;s not happening. The next step is CD3 and CD21 bloods, so I&#8217;ll be doing that in Jan.

Interesting tidbit: I started taking a TB of coconut oil daily a few days ago. It has a thermogenic effect on the body (boost metabolism and raises body temp). The morning after I took it the first day, my temp shot up almost a whole degree! I wonder if that will have an effect on my cycle this month...

Corgi that is super interesting about coconut oil! I didn't know that.

I also had a LEEP a few years ago, in early 2015. All has come back well from subsequent paps but I do get a bit anxious for them now, more than before!

Corgi that is super interesting about coconut oil! I didn't know that.

I also had a LEEP a few years ago, in early 2015. All has come back well from subsequent paps but I do get a bit anxious for them now, more than before!

Yes! IMHO coconut oil is a miracle food :)

Thank you for the reassurance sweet Alli! That makes me feel better! The LEEP was not fun :(

Ugh no I did not enjoy it at all. The recovery was also really tough (mostly just boring as after 2 days I felt totally fine and it was hard for me to be doing nothing for 10 days).

I do plan to bring it up to my doctor this pregnancy as I have heard they may keep more of an eye on things, cervix wise, especially as the pregnancy progresses, but that most often women carry to term completely safely with no complications, particularly if it's been more than a year and the procedure was done well. I know from my follow up that it healed perfectly and I was told they didn't have to take a lot!

Corgi - very interesting the doc said its possible to not O even with a temp shift and positive OPK. Well that's not very comforting now is it? womp I guess anything is always possible. I'd like to hope the chances of that are really low though.

Hi! Can I join? Please add me on January 1!

Hey Ladies - I'm out for December so decided to start the January thread. Please feel free to join.

[FONT=Verdana""]
:dust:

To Be Determined
Motherofcorgi
mdscpa
Desire2Mom

JANUARY 1
LuLu_TTC
tankel
hopefulone17
emma4g63

JANUARY 2
Haylee.

JANUARY 3
Dream143r

JANUARY 4

JANUARY 5
thencomesbebe

JANUARY 6

JANUARY 7
echo

JANUARY 8
tbfromlv

JANUARY 9

JANUARY 10

JANUARY 11

JANUARY 12

JANUARY 13

JANUARY 14

JANUARY 15

JANUARY 16

JANUARY 17

JANUARY 18

JANUARY 19

JANUARY 20

JANUARY 21

JANUARY 22

JANUARY 23

JANUARY 24

JANUARY 25

JANUARY 26

JANUARY 27

JANUARY 28

JANUARY 29

JANUARY 30

JANUARY 31
[/FONT]

Corgi - very interesting the doc said its possible to not O even with a temp shift and positive OPK. Well that's not very comforting now is it? womp I guess anything is always possible. I'd like to hope the chances of that are really low though.

I agree—I was surprised. I tend to think that I AM ovulating but for some reason might not be shedding all of my lining. My periods are so scant and light—like 2-3 days of med-light flow, but my lining measured at 10mm today on CD7! So either something suddenly changed or it hasn’t been working quite right for a while :/

I'll be testing January 3rd. Going to track BBT this cycle to make sure I'm ovulating because of NO fertile cervical mucus whatsoever. I remember having EWCM as a teen - and thinking ew what is this stuff - but I have't seen it since coming off the pill in March.

So RE is convinced I just O'd early and has nothing to do with the extra day of HMG. They want to add an IVF med to stop me from Oing early again, and will allow time for more follies to catch up, when I'm ready for my next cycle. I still don't understand how I didn't O early on my first cycle, it just took too long for my ovaries to respond leading to the CP. I had the nurse check again with him because of my follicle sizes this time were the same as last time, only I had twice as many. Why oh why can't I have a bottomless bank account just for this?

I agree—I was surprised. I tend to think that I AM ovulating but for some reason might not be shedding all of my lining. My periods are so scant and light—like 2-3 days of med-light flow, but my lining measured at 10mm today on CD7! So either something suddenly changed or it hasn’t been working quite right for a while :/

Verrrry interesting I have 3 days periods also and I wondered about my lining too. so many variables.

carcar - welcome. I only get EWCM some cycles, not all. very annoying. When I don't see it I use a bit a preseed to help things along. Hasn't worked yet but it's what I've been doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->