JANUARY 2018 Testers ~*New Year, New BFPs*~ 13 BFPs & Counting...

Well ladies... I am officially sick. Or feeling sick anyway. Sore throat, not much of a cough, stuffy\runny nose... Feeling yuck. My face STILL feels hot (its been days now). Im wondering if im just sick (which is totally possible-its been 60 degrees and then back to 12 ugh) or if this is an early sign...

AF due tomorrow. I was considering testing this morning, but I woke up in such a haze I forgot :-\

My boobs hurt... And my mouth kinda tastes funny idk how to explain it. Like I drank something super thick and gross Lol. But that's all I really have to report this morning.

Except im feeling very nervous about testing... A lot of mixed feelings going on today, very horomonal...

How are you ladies doing?

Hello! I am new to this site. I have been TTC since November (2017), Would love some company! I plan to test in the next upcoming days, fingers and toes crossed!

NDH and Sel, very sorry AF got you both. Best of luck next month.

Welcome, Iwanna! We are all in this together!

Everyone else that's testing in the next week, I will keep FX for you!

AFM - I am either 1 or 2DPO today. Not feeling SUPER excited about our chances this month. Only had time to DTD one time during our window, ~40-60 hours before ovulation. After the Low sperm count hubby received we decided to go with the every 2nd or 3rd day technique, but being sick this last week really took a toll on that plan :dohh: Trying not to stress and to just play it cool these next 2-ish weeks!

I caved. I tested. The box literally fell at my feet when I opened the cupboard for some cleaner to do my bathtub...

BFP

Im in shock.

:happydance: CONGRATS MOMMYS!!! I bet that is an amazing feeling

IwannaWaddle - Good luck!

mommys - CONGRATS!!! Lets see the line!!! we love to look at BFP pics

I must have my dates wrong because

I have ad due Monday next week or Thursday next week

Attachments

• 20180115_181314.jpg
    20180115_181314.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 33
Hello everyone! I'm going to join here and then will probably hop over to Feb thread once I start. So I'm on CD39 and I usually have cycles of 31 days. I had peak ovulation tests and then just regular positive ones about 3 times in the last month. It's really frustrating. I'm going to guess I O'd either the 31st or 1st which would still make me 14 dpo today and I took a test a couple of days ago, at night without a hold, and it was stark white. I was shocked. So many symptoms for it to be white. AND my ovulation test that I took at the same time was super dark and almost positive. :( Anyways, we will see if AF comes on. All I keep getting is lots of wet cm. Lots of baby dust toall you ladies. I was actually here with my first too. It took 2 years with her. You can put me down and I will test again on Saturday, 20th if I haven't started or if I can wait that long. lol!

I think I'm gonna call it for this cycle. 22 DPO no AF yet but still getting BFN. Don't think there is a chance of a BFP at this point :(

How long from IB would you wait to test? If it was IB and not ovulation bleeding I'll soon know! So nervous

Can someone look at this and tell me if you see a faint shadow? I’m very early and shouldn’t have even tested (7 DPO), but I swear there is a squinter there.

Attachments

• 162020C0-EA9C-4A74-B2E4-0192BD52E9DA.jpeg
    162020C0-EA9C-4A74-B2E4-0192BD52E9DA.jpeg
    14.7 KB · Views: 35
Can someone look at this and tell me if you see a faint shadow? I’m very early and shouldn’t have even tested (7 DPO), but I swear there is a squinter there.

I think I see something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->