JANUARY 2018 Testers ~*New Year, New BFPs*~ 13 BFPs & Counting...

:happydance: Congrats to Snowbunnie and Jules!! Love seeing those lines!

Congrats Jules! Great way to start the new year

Congrats Jules!

I'm cd 24 today which is the longest my cycles have been for the last 3 months. If she shows I hope it's not til this evening cause I'm desperate for a swim today (heatwave) lol.
I'm annoyed that the BBT I ordered 3 days ago hasn't been shipped yet. If AF does arrive on schedule today it may not even arrive before O to start charting :grr: I do have OPKs coming from someone else though that should be here Monday or Tuesday.

Nipples hurt so bad put a warm damp wash cloth over them and it gave some relief but they hurt again :( gonna test on Monday and if still a BFN I am going to go for blood work

OMG OMG OMG!!!! These BFP's make me so happy, yet impatient for my own, but non the less I'm so stoked to see them all H&H 9 months to all the to be mommas so far

AFM: 8DPO today, had a little drop in BBT this morning, still feeling extremely nauseas (orange juice help settle my stomach a bit but gives me insane heartburn) and the cramps started again last night. I'm holding out lots of hope that this all is a good sign, but I can't help wondering if I'm imagining things. DH doesn't think so though as I was as white as a sheet last night and couldn't play any of my league games (we're in a dart league) so he was a little worried. I feel better this morning only the cramps are still there

Lots of :dust: to everyone still waiting to test
Good luck

Well no AF yet. We will see what tomorrow brings
. I will not be testing before the 20th so will just be in Limbo until then.
I do not feel like she's on the way, but I don't feel pregnant either. I've always either felt implantation or just had a knowing I was pregnant prior to testing so I'm pretty sure AF is just teasing me with the delay.

Hey everyone. Put me down for the 24th. Starting my AF on the 27th last month but Ovia has me down for AF on the 27th this month too considering I was a few days late last month (if you could even say that since it was my first month off BCP). Weirdest AF of my life as it was so light and only lasted 2 days. I was usually a 28 day cycle before the pill so imagine I will hopefully be the same now and not the 31 days that Ovia is predicting. If my guesses are right I dtd during my fertile window last week, if Ovia is right I dtd a few days ago to cover that fertile window too.
However I'm unsure if/when I've ovulated if its even happened yet but yesterday I had the faintest and I mean I wouldn't have even noticed if I didn't check the toilet paper but there was a tint of pink cm. I'm wondering if it was ovulation bleeding and Ovia was right or if I was right possibly implantation.
Symptom wise since yesterday with that pink cm I've been really tired and my bbs are tingly. Strange not sure what to expect!

So I am testing super early because I love to obsess lol

Attachments

• 20180113_125811.jpg
    20180113_125811.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 18
Thanks ladies! Symptoms are full force and darker line today. I also had my first betas, I’ll do repeats on Monday.

Good luck to the ladies testing the test of this month! I’m sending good vibes! :)

Boobies have been sore for four days now... I can't find my b6 pills. Blood work came back fine for alot of thyroid testing. Eyes burn today.. trying to hold out testing till next week!! I have no idea how many dpo I actually am, but app says I should be 8dpo! Congrats to all the bfps!!

Congrats Jules!

I was supposed to start today. I've felt very bloated, boobs have started to hurt, and still a lot of backache and cramping. I did test yesterday morning, and BFN. It may still be early as far as testing goes for me. We'll see. I'm still hopeful.

Still no AF. I'm now 2 days late. I smell pregnant. Lol. I don't even know how to explain what I mean other than it being to do with pheromones possibly. But I've been pregnant enough times now that I just know how my body odour/pheromones change in pregnancy. I'm confused though by a lack of any other feelings of being pregnant so maybe it's just AF I'm smelling and I'm getting confused by which smell is which? I used to always smell AFcoming but haven't since my son was born

Awesome news Jules!

Boogn - you have so much more will power than me! I’d be testing now! 😂

Sel - fingers crossed. Hope AF stays away and next test is BFP!!!

NDH - when are you testing?

AFM - I’m CD9 today. Have started my ovulation symptoms so should O as per usual around CD13. We DTD twice today. My app says fertile at the moment and fertile mucous has started. Will keep DTD-ing all week though!!!!

No idea, the tests I ordered Wednesday haven't been marked as shipped and I refuse to buy more so I could be waiting another week. Hoping they were shipped and just forgot to update though, and they'll arrive by Tuesday.

Also good luck!

No idea, the tests I ordered Wednesday haven't been marked as shipped and I refuse to buy more so I could be waiting another week. Hoping they were shipped and just forgot to update though, and they'll arrive by Tuesday.

Oh how annoying! Okay hopefully Tuesday brings a bfp!!!!!!!

I started spotting this evening. Mostly stringy pink CM which could be IB. It's certainly very atypical of AF as I almost always start full flow in the mornings and never spot beforehand, but I don't feel at all confident a bfp is imminent and AF is just toying with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->