JANUARY 2018 Testers ~*New Year, New BFPs*~ 13 BFPs & Counting...

Hmm still just pink when I wipe, nothing on my liner.
Hubby also made sushi for dinner and when I walked in and smelled the seaweed I lost my appetite.

Hello ladies just popping in to say hi
I am 4dpo AF due 25th jan
But knowing me I will be testing from 8dpo I am too impatient
Congratulations to all the lovely BFPs and crossing my fingers for everyone waiting for theirs xx

Good luck noodles. Hope the next few days go quickly for you!!!!!

NDH - I hope it’s IB!!! Cannot wait for your tests to arrive 😅

I started spotting this evening. Mostly stringy pink CM which could be IB. It's certainly very atypical of AF as I almost always start full flow in the mornings and never spot beforehand, but I don't feel at all confident a bfp is imminent and AF is just toying with me.

I had the exact same on Friday! Hoping it was IB for us!

I started spotting this evening. Mostly stringy pink CM which could be IB. It's certainly very atypical of AF as I almost always start full flow in the mornings and never spot beforehand, but I don't feel at all confident a bfp is imminent and AF is just toying with me.

Hello ladies! Can I join the wait???

I have had some unusual "spotting" this cycle as well.

I don't temp or use ovulation strips BC we are NTNP. We already have 3 children between the 2 of us, but after being together for almost a decade, a Lil bump to tie us all together would be amazing...

These dates are According to my period tracker app.
3DPO Very light pinkish colored CM only when I wiped 2x during the day.
11DPO Again very light pinkish colored CM only when wiping but this time only once...

And NOTHING SINCE. My other symptoms aren't terribly off from normal PMS however they are a little more intense.
-im starving or have no appetite at all
-migraines that last days at a time
-boobs are tender
-small bouts of cramping, right around both spotting times and only on right side (that one is different than normal)
Annnd im feeling sick. Woke up this morning with a very sore throat, have been sneezing my butt off and my face has felt hot since 11DPO.

AF is due Tuesday...

Im thinking there is a possibility that the 3DPO spotting would be ovulation spotting (which is somewhat normal for me i get it about 30% of the time) and that 11DPO could possibly be implantation??? (That would have been Thursday)

What do you ladies think? When are you testing? Any other strange symptoms coming up?

Mommysbaby mine was either ovulation spotting or implantation. It's only my 2nd proper cycle off the pill and since my AF was 2 days late last month Ovia (the app) says I'm gonna have another 31 day cycle when I'm usually 28 so we shall see! Gonna test on Wednesday incase it was implantation and then if BFN I'll just wait to the 24th and see if AF comes otherwise I'll test again. Though I've lots of ICs so might test using them before the 24th if u can't prevent myself from POAS! Other than that cramping and tiredness no symptoms!

I'm a poas addict.... I admit it lol ill prob start testing as soon as the tests arrive on Tuesday or Wednesday lol no shame haha

Hi ladies can I join ye? I'm 1 dpo tomorrow eeek! And I'm already impatient! I'm hoping the 2 weeks go fast!

So sorry Sel :(

Very scant spotting on my liner this morning. Will see what the day brings.

My mouth tastes like I ate a bar of soap it's driving me nutts

Hello ladies! Can I join the wait???

I have had some unusual "spotting" this cycle as well.

I don't temp or use ovulation strips BC we are NTNP. We already have 3 children between the 2 of us, but after being together for almost a decade, a Lil bump to tie us all together would be amazing...

These dates are According to my period tracker app.
3DPO Very light pinkish colored CM only when I wiped 2x during the day.
11DPO Again very light pinkish colored CM only when wiping but this time only once...

And NOTHING SINCE. My other symptoms aren't terribly off from normal PMS however they are a little more intense.
-im starving or have no appetite at all
-migraines that last days at a time
-boobs are tender
-small bouts of cramping, right around both spotting times and only on right side (that one is different than normal)
Annnd im feeling sick. Woke up this morning with a very sore throat, have been sneezing my butt off and my face has felt hot since 11DPO.

AF is due Tuesday...

Im thinking there is a possibility that the 3DPO spotting would be ovulation spotting (which is somewhat normal for me i get it about 30% of the time) and that 11DPO could possibly be implantation??? (That would have been Thursday)

What do you ladies think? When are you testing? Any other strange symptoms coming up?

My mouth feels like I ate a bar of soap. Never had this before but it's driving me nuts

And I'm off to the February thread

Oh no NDH. I’m so sorry.

Sel - I’m so sorry AF came.

Such an awful moment when you realize you’re out for the month. I sooooo hope February brings you BFP’s. xxx

Hello, everyone. Just wanted to say hi. I’m currently 6 dpo, according to my ovulation pains and all other signs. FF has me as 5 dpo. Had very light pink spotting when wiping today. Hoping it’s IB. Fx for all of you still in this month. I’m going to try to wait until at least 10 dpo to start testing. Fx for those out this month and baby dust all around!

Hi elmum I'm only 1 dpo.. but omg how hard is this wait lol feeling crampy today but happy to be finally in the 2ww.

Sorry NDH.

AFM - I’m 7 DPO and haven’t tested yet because I’ve been out of town. I’m terrible POAS addict that usually starts by 5 DPO (yes, I know that’s ridiculous). I must admit, not seeing all those early BFNs is really refreshing! I’m on my way home and I’m sure I’ll cave in the morning but at least an 8 DPO BFP is plausible. Lol.

hi guys, I'm 10dpo today and I'm getting more restless by the day... I've been having loads of symptoms including nausea, fatigue, vivid dreams, bloating, cramps (especially since 6dpo) and breast tenderness (as of late last night). My chart also looks a lot different from previous months (I've added it below for reference, and obsessing, if I do get my BFP)

Good luck and :dust: to all

Mickels- your chart looks like it’s going triphasic! GL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->