JANUARY 2018 Testers ~*New Year, New BFPs*~ 13 BFPs & Counting...

Lloyds have accepted that the test if faulty so are refunding be careful if you are using these tests. I am not ttc but if I was and saw the line I got on Monday I would be heartbroken now

I’m out this month. AF got me this afternoon. On to next month

It's a NO for us again this month. But on the bright side my husband is making a FULL recovery and his health is almost at 100% normal. We are still trying for next month. Good luck to all of you and congrats to all the positives this month.

Congrats Boog!

I'm a BFN at 9 DPO. I went to count myself out and then remembered that my almost one year old rainbow baby was a vvvvf line at 10 DPO. My hcg was 3. I don't even know how the test picked it up. At 12 DPO my hcg was only 56. So, there is still hope for me!

What a wonderful story!

Congrats Boog!

I'm a BFN at 9 DPO. I went to count myself out and then remembered that my almost one year old rainbow baby was a vvvvf line at 10 DPO. My hcg was 3. I don't even know how the test picked it up. At 12 DPO my hcg was only 56. So, there is still hope for me!

Thank you! I have rarely gotten BFP before 12 dpo! This time I got a faint one on 10dpo!
Ive always had low hcg levels. So that makes me hopeful too! I just tested again and it's much darker today.. I'm seriously going to try and skip a day or too with out testing. TRY.

Boognishrises - I see that!!! Congrats!! FX that bean sticks hard. Let me know if/when you're ready to be marked :bfp:

Thank you!! I told myself I wouldn't test again, cause I tend to drive myself nuts! I failed again! Much stronger today!
Please go ahead and add me!

Attachments

• 20180117_130712.jpg
    20180117_130712.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 34
Oh boog that's a wonderfully solid line! Praying for a H&H 9 months for you <3

Congrats Boognish, the line is definitely getting stronger! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :)

Congratulations Boogs!!!!!!!!! Please keep us updated with how it’s going. FX you have a very sticky bean there xxx

Thank you! It's hard to get excited.. I did nothing different this time around. I'm hoping it's just a stronger bean! I don't feel as sick as I have before, even this early I've had symptoms. Maybe I felt sick cause it was my body's way of declining it. This is the first time I've gotten a positive so early too!

Every pregnancy is different! My symptoms between my loss and this pregnancy were very different early until. I didn’t feel sick as soon and my breasts didn’t hurt until later. My hair and nails immediately improved this time and I didn’t notice that with our loss. Praying for you!

Congrats Boognish! That progression looks great!

Every pregnancy is different! My symptoms between my loss and this pregnancy were very different early until. I didn’t feel sick as soon and my breasts didn’t hurt until later. My hair and nails immediately improved this time and I didn’t notice that with our loss. Praying for you!

Thank you! Yeah I just can't help but think that the horrible feelings were bc it's was growing slowly and not complete. We still don't know why I can't keep a bean. I'm just praying this is it, but not thinking about it too much! My breasts always hurt after ovulation. So that can never tell me much lol..

Congrats Boognish! That progression looks great!

Thank you! I just worry it will stop getting darker. The highest I've ever gotten is like HCG 25... Then it drops... So hopefully this is it!

Huge Congrats Boog!!! Wishing you a H&H 9 months and holding thumbs and toes that this one sticks:wohoo::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->