JANUARY 2018 Testers ~*New Year, New BFPs*~ 13 BFPs & Counting...

This is my third time taking a test. First one was at 5 dpo (couldn’t help myself), 2nd one 8 dpo and this one I’m 12 dpo and of course it’s a :bfn:

Boog I'm just so excited for you, praying this is your sticky bean.

Good luck to you and mickels at your appointments, and I hope you get to join the September board! We have a great group of ladies in our July board.

Boog I'm just so excited for you, praying this is your sticky bean.

Good luck to you and mickels at your appointments, and I hope you get to join the September board! We have a great group of ladies in our July board.

Thank you!!

My husband went to work (we're snowed in) he left me here with my last first response test... I want to show you why I hate testing... I'm still going to try and relax because of how strong those cheapos are.

Also. These first response tests were delivered while we weren't here and stayed out over night... So they could be giving me funky results. Both cheapo tests are the strongest I've seen them, while the first response is so weak!! Ugh. Not trying to stress... But damn... I'm not testing anymore! Hopefully!

Attachments

• 20180118_132622.jpg
    20180118_132622.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 39
Don't stress boog. Cheapies look good and so many things affect test results, when you peed, how much you drank, time of day, etc etc.

Boognish, will you go get beta's drawn? And I know you must be stressing, but thats why they say to not keep testing since each test of the same brand can be different. of course, that is easier said then done! I always had my beta's drawn the same day I got a positive test then again 2 days later. That way I didnt have to freak out over test lines! Though I do remember testing with my 3rd pregnancy and having a fainter line the next day, but all was well. My hcg was going up just fine!

Everything is closed in our area right now, I'll get blood drawn probably tomorrow if they're able to see me. I'll prob call on the way to work.. I'm going to do stuff to stay busy.. thank you guys!

Boogs - I am just like you. Keep testing and testing until I get the strongest line ever - and then still worry! I can recall lines going fainter over the early, early days of testing when I had my daughter. Convinced myself it was all over. But I put it down to being so early that even just having had a drink sooner to testing than the stronger lines were giving me the fainter lines. So I am hoping and praying that’s the case with you.
I’m pretty sure I kept First Response in business with the number of tests I bought that pregnancy!

Ashley I try not let symptoms sway me. I find they are unreliable in early days. I know it's hard though.

Ttc and dc sorry about bfn. I don't test until 12 or 13dpo if that. When I was temping, I let my temps tell me to test. Nothing like tge temp drop of doom before AF arrival :( but less disappointing than bfn IMO.

Boog, when I tested I did second morning urine. I was waking to pew at like 3 and didn't want to test then. I found testing with 2mu was good as I wasn't diluting sample. Anyways, best of luck with betas.

I'll be testing Sunday. I feel 50-50 about it. I'll be okay either way as wasn't meant to try this month.

Lulu, not sure about 1st, but 2nd I wouldn't stop. I was ttc and had a trip to Disney. I fell pregnant the month after our trip. I know when DH and I were talking about ttc #1 we thought we would avoid months which could have Christmas or near Christmas due date. I just wanted a baby and didn't care when it was born. However, you do what feels right for you.

Sorry to anyone I missed.

I had my day 21 blood work this morning and that all came back normal.
Progesterone was 19.5
prolactin 18
Thyroid or TSH 3.49

I am almost 8dpo as of right now.
I guess next up is getting my cycle day 3 blood work. Checking my estrogen and FSH. I wonder if I have high estrogen levels? But can that be possible with normal progesterone? My uterine lining was 13.9mm thick at cycle day 14. I read thick linings may mean high estrogen. Doesn't seem like my estrogen could be low with that thick of a lining.

Hope everyones good! CD24 unsure when I ovulated. Bbs starting to get a bit tender. Nipples sensitive to touch. And tmi but was very constipated this morning. If no BFP this cycle im gonna start back with the ovulation tests and then temp is necessary after that. FX for this cycle though I just feel strange

OMG!!! I need to vent.

just got back from the doctor (got the clearest line to date on the pregnancy test they took) and he told me "It's not convincing" and then he refused to take blood for a beta test. I should apparently go back (which I'm not doing, I'm already looking for another doctor) when I'm 7 days late. I'm so angry and heartbroken at the moment. We've been trying for 6 months, even got multiple positives so I know I am pregnant, to have him try and smash our dreams I think not.

P.S. Sorry if it seems like I'm being an *ass*, but I'm just so freaking upset and I really needed to get it out

Mickels - sorry you got an awful doc. I would definitely start looking for a new doctor.

Lulu - about your chart, it was because your pre-O temps were so high and your post-O (post + opk) temps are just the same as them so FF couldn't detect a bi-phasic pattern that confirms O. You can adjust your FF and override your ovulation detector by choosing OPK instead of advanced. That will give you crosshair but no coverline.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 3
Mickels - sorry you got an awful doc. I would definitely start looking for a new doctor.

Lulu - about your chart, it was because your pre-O temps are so high and your post-O (post + opk) temps are just the same as them so FF couldn't detect a bi-phasic pattern that confirms O. You can adjust your FF and override your ovulation detector by choosing OPK instead of advanced. That will give you crosshair but no coverline.

Thank you :hugs:, I just got off the phone with another doctor, really nice lady who understands my predicament and could squeeze me in for Tuesday so fingers crossed:shrug:

That's great. So glad you found one and you get to see her soon and get tested.

Today I'm 5 dpo.. sharp pain earlier had me doubled over.. too soon for implantation?

Mickles not the attitude you want the Dr to have this early on. They need to be 100% supportive from day 1 glad you found a nicer one

mickels - you're not being an s$$, that doctor is a jerk. That's so rude and insensitive. "not convincing". I have some choice 4 letter word for that doctor. What a lame! Sorry you had to deal with that but at least you know straight out of the gate and can choose a different doctor to take you through your H&H 9 months!

mickels - you're not being an s$$, that doctor is a jerk. That's so rude and insensitive. "not convincing". I have some choice 4 letter word for that doctor. What a lame! Sorry you had to deal with that but at least you know straight out of the gate and can choose a different doctor to take you through your H&H 9 months!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Mickels- You have every reason to be upset at them dismissing it like that. It really isn't an inconvenience for them to just order blood work. I'm glad you were able to get in somewhere else.

Mickels - that doctor is a jerk. I'm glad you found a new one and look forward to hearing your beta numbers.

AFM - 10/11 DPO today. BFN. Needless to say, I'm disappointed. I did have some significant cramping this morning. It started off as light cramping yesterday. It's too early for me to get AF cramps (I never get them until 13/14 DPO). So, I'm hoping against hope that I've got a late implanter. I know it's unlikely, but a girl can dream!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->