JANUARY 2018 Testers ~*New Year, New BFPs*~ 13 BFPs & Counting...

Huge Congrats Boog!!! Wishing you a H&H 9 months and holding thumbs and toes that this one sticks:wohoo::hugs:

Thank you! I think I saw you for a BFP too? The date on your signature is 2017 though. If it's suppose to be 2018 then we found out the same day!

Huge Congrats Boog!!! Wishing you a H&H 9 months and holding thumbs and toes that this one sticks:wohoo::hugs:

Thank you! I think I saw you for a BFP too? The date on your signature is 2017 though. If it's suppose to be 2018 then we found out the same day!

Thank you so much for pointing that out... We're gonna be Bump Buddies:happydance: and I almost think we're the same dpo as well

Thank you so much for pointing that out... We're gonna be Bump Buddies:happydance: and I almost think we're the same dpo as well

You're welcome! I think I'm 12 dpo (Jan 17th) I never felt anything this time around! I'm scared to go to the next group! I figure I'll give it a week or too before I "graduate" to the September sparkles... Eek!

Boog - I see it!!!! I see it!!!! Praying hard this will be your sticky baby. :hugs:

Ladies, do any of you get an achy pubic bone during the 2ww? I had this last cycle too. I started getting it again about 6dpo. I have no clue what it is. I'm no stranger to the twinges and sharp pains in my uterus and ovaries during the 2ww, but this is different. Im trying to imagine what it could be. Like maybe my lining starting to shed but I have a 15 day luteal phase so it wouldnt start more than a week before AF? All of these aches and twinges in there dont get me excited anymore. Since every month I have not been pregnant, I now associate the pains with another failed cycle. I wonder if I actually do get pregnant if that 2ww would be ache and twinge free. Especially since I did not have aches or twinges during my 2ww with my previous pregnancies. I started getting them after the 2ww though.

You're welcome! I think I'm 12 dpo (Jan 17th) I never felt anything this time around! I'm scared to go to the next group! I figure I'll give it a week or too before I "graduate" to the September sparkles... Eek!

I'm 13dpo (Jan 18th). I'm also waiting to graduate until I've been to the doctor, got an appointment for tomorrow (Friday)

Congrats and all the best Boognishrises!

I am such a plonka after false positive on lloyds I wait a few days to do my last test and it's a dud I can't believe it nothing showed up not even control

2nd - that bites! Sorry you’re having such a rough go of it!

AFM - BFN at 10 DPO. Starting to feel discouraged.

Thanks I don't know why I test so early anyway I should know better by now

I'm 13dpo (Jan 18th). I'm also waiting to graduate until I've been to the doctor, got an appointment for tomorrow (Friday)

Awww yayyy! Good luck! I'll prob set up an appointment Friday as well!

Boogs - that line progression is looking great. Very happy for you and Mickels!

For those that AF got this week, keep your head up and stay positive!

Ashley2pink - I had those "pubic/pelvis pains" during my December cycle and it was the ONLY time I have ever had it. The "pain" shot down my inner thigh as well. I think i started around 7/8dpo-10dpo. At the time I was maybe thinking it was implantation [pains] or something, but we didn't conceive, so I guess I will never know!

AFM: I am either 5 or 6dpo currently. I've taken up LOTS of hobbies/chores to keep myself busy during this TWW. Re-organizing our entire file cabinet, which should distract me for a least 2 more days :winkwink:

Also....two questions for everyone/anyone:
1. On FF has anyone ever put in a morning temp then had the app tell you, "Your pattern has changed///your data no longer shows an ovulation pattern that we can identify...etc" I'm guessing it's because I missed my temp on CD15 (since I was terribly sick), but I have never had this happen before. If you can see my chart linked, can anyone provide insight?

2. I just got asked to be my cousin's MOH. A destination wedding: Nov 16, 2018. If we conceived this cycle, my est. due date would be Oct 7th. A bit tough, but totally doable. But, if we do not....do we still try normally the next 2 months? :shrug: The thing is, she KNOWS we have been trying for over a year now and knows how bad we want this. So do I sacrifice a month or 2 of trying or continue as normal, because I just have no idea when it will actually happen.

My advice as far as TTCing is it depends on how much you want TTC to run your life. For me, it isn't worth not making plans because I might be pregnant. I just had to make a similar decision about booking a trip in the late summer. "But I might be 8 months along," I worried. But I decided not to let TTC run me, so I booked the trip and I will continue to try as normal. Every month that goes by, makes the trip more and more doable as far as how pregnant I will be so, I'm okay with that. I temper that advice with the fact that I haven't been TTCing as long as you.

I think FF said that they couldn't detect O because you 3rd temp (that you took) went slightly down as well as your temp today. I think it will catch on in a few days. You can always change the O predictor method, which I sometimes have to do because FF and I always fight.

Also....two questions for everyone/anyone:
1. On FF has anyone ever put in a morning temp then had the app tell you, "Your pattern has changed///your data no longer shows an ovulation pattern that we can identify...etc" I'm guessing it's because I missed my temp on CD15 (since I was terribly sick), but I have never had this happen before. If you can see my chart linked, can anyone provide insight?

2. I just got asked to be my cousin's MOH. A destination wedding: Nov 16, 2018. If we conceived this cycle, my est. due date would be Oct 7th. A bit tough, but totally doable. But, if we do not....do we still try normally the next 2 months? :shrug: The thing is, she KNOWS we have been trying for over a year now and knows how bad we want this. So do I sacrifice a month or 2 of trying or continue as normal, because I just have no idea when it will actually happen.

I've gotten that message too. I only temped for about 4 months to find out when I ovulated. After that I watched for cm. Temping did alot of good. But also stressed me out. I think I only got that message when I put in a opk test too..

Boogs - that line progression is looking great. Very happy for you and Mickels!

For those that AF got this week, keep your head up and stay positive!

Ashley2pink - I had those "pubic/pelvis pains" during my December cycle and it was the ONLY time I have ever had it. The "pain" shot down my inner thigh as well. I think i started around 7/8dpo-10dpo. At the time I was maybe thinking it was implantation [pains] or something, but we didn't conceive, so I guess I will never know!

AFM: I am either 5 or 6dpo currently. I've taken up LOTS of hobbies/chores to keep myself busy during this TWW. Re-organizing our entire file cabinet, which should distract me for a least 2 more days :winkwink:

Thank you! I'm going to try and fight taking another test until I get blood drawn or at least skip a day.. the progression lines stress me out too. If I don't see it progressing I assume that what's happened in the past. Will happen again...

Congrats Boog! Your test progression looks great. :)

mickels- Good luck at your appt. :)

LULU- I can't answer your first question. My opinion on the second thing is to keep trying. If she knows your trying and it happens that your due around her wedding then I think she would understand. You could always Skype/facetime for it if it ends up you can't make it in person.

AFM- I had my betas on Sat and Mon., but haven't got the results back yet. Monday was a holiday and it snowed all day Tuesday/Wednesday so I'm hoping I'll hear something soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->