JANUARY 2018 Testers ~*New Year, New BFPs*~ 13 BFPs & Counting...

Sorry I meant when are you due af. I thought your test looks a bit darker so looks like it could be a bfp. It's hard when you have a trigger shot to confuse things . I'm off out to buy yet more tests because my frer looks positive but I can't get a line on anything else except a shadow on an ic. I'm having period type cramps feel sick and got sore boobs but need to know for sure before I tell dh

Safe to say I have my BFP!

Attachments

• 7C73E639-4CB8-4EEC-96E7-72EDFD387C93.jpg
    7C73E639-4CB8-4EEC-96E7-72EDFD387C93.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 27
Congratulations Blah! Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months :dust:

How many dpo did you get your bfp? I’m 9dpo and just getting bfn’s although I could just be a bit early :)

Congratulations Blah! Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months :dust:

How many dpo did you get your bfp? I’m 9dpo and just getting bfn’s although I could just be a bit early :)

I felt i could see a shadow line at 9dpo evening, 10dpo morning was the same, 10dpo evening was the pictures I posted yesterday, def a line but faint and today is 11dpo but my fmu ICs were bfn this morning!

Omg Blah!!!! Congratulations!!!! I knew I could see a second line yesterday!!!!!! I’m so happy for you!!!!

Awwww so happy January has turned out to be such a BFP filled month for everyone!!! To anyone who still hasn't gotten theirs, don't lose hope <3 our BFP's are coming!!! Come on over and join us in the February thread <3 xoxo Maybe a Valentine surprise awaits!!!

I hope I'm not too late.... I just joined yesterday. Can you add me for January 28?

Thanks!

:dust:

Friday my HCG levels were 105
Monday they were 409!!!! Hard to not be excited now!! I'll get a scan on Feb 14th... So I figure I'll hang here until then, then I'll graduate to the September group. Nervous though, so nervous! Trying to relax

Friday my HCG levels were 105
Monday they were 409!!!! Hard to not be excited now!! I'll get a scan on Feb 14th... So I figure I'll hang here until then, then I'll graduate to the September group. Nervous though, so nervous! Trying to relax

Ah brilliant congrats! Xx

Blah and 2nd time, HUGE congrats! So happy for you ladies. H&H 9 months to you both.
Boog those numbers sound fantastic!

AFM, today is 10 DPO, still another 3 days before I expect AF to show her face. I have tried my best not to symptom spot this month and (maybe because of that or maybe just because....) I have basically no symptoms this month.

The ONE thing I have noticed however, is that my resting heart rate is noticeably higher than normal. In the last year the highest RHR recorded was 56bpm. (I have an "athletes heartrate") Normally I range from 49-54. The last 4 days I have been between 56-58bpm, and I am not doing anything differently. Trying not to read into it...but...:shrug:

Boog - that's amazing congrats!

Blah - Congrats! H&H 9 months to you!

Congrats Blah and 2nd!!!!

BOOG- So glad your numbers are rising as they should!

So many September bump buddies! :)

Good luck to all those waiting to test! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you all.

I heard a dreaded empty sack story... The person who told me doesn't know I'm expecting and is my boss....... Ugh. Men.

Thank you everyone by the way for the positive vibes!

Boog this is so wonderful. Those numbers are fantastic! I hope the time passes quickly for your first scan...how far along will you be then? I have my anatomy scan Feb 20...will be such an exciting week for us!! <3 what's your EDD?

And congrats to blah and 2nd time...H&H 9 months to all of you!

Boog this is so wonderful. Those numbers are fantastic! I hope the time passes quickly for your first scan...how far along will you be then? I have my anatomy scan Feb 20...will be such an exciting week for us!! <3 what's your EDD?

Thank you!!! I'll be able 7 weeks, and my EDD is sept 30th about a week after my nephews 9th Birthday :)

Hi ladies need your eyes is 9 dpo darker than 8? I'm testing out the trigger but this morning's stayed the same darkness if not a tad darker.. thoughts and eyes appreciated thanks!

Attachments

• rps20180123_172508.jpg
    rps20180123_172508.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 29

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4