JANUARY 2018 Testers ~*New Year, New BFPs*~ 13 BFPs & Counting...

looks darker to me. Do you think its the start of a bfp?

So exciting boog - babe could come early in October as well!

Hi ladies need your eyes is 9 dpo darker than 8? I'm testing out the trigger but this morning's stayed the same darkness if not a tad darker.. thoughts and eyes appreciated thanks!

I think it is yeah! How long do trigger shots usually take to fade out?

Usually they say 10 days later ld be gone but most gone by 8 days. 10 days you could see ahint oft left nearly gone. today's is 11 days

Being impatient I couldn't wait til the morning so tested this evening.. Much darker than all 4 days of the last 48 hours ! It surely wouldn't get this much darker!

Attachments

• rps20180123_183515.jpg
    rps20180123_183515.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 12
  • rps20180123_182900.jpg
    rps20180123_182900.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 19
RedRose I think this is a true bfp for you! Tonight's test is a lot darker!! <3

I think that is your bfp for sure x

Usually they say 10 days later ld be gone but most gone by 8 days. 10 days you could see ahint oft left nearly gone. today's is 11 days

Being impatient I couldn't wait til the morning so tested this evening.. Much darker than all 4 days of the last 48 hours ! It surely wouldn't get this much darker!

Congrats! My tests were always darker in the pm!

Thanks ladies delighted the injections worked first time again!

2nd time - So happy for you!!

Jennbug - Good luck! I’m down for 30th but I know I will end up testing from 28th. So hoping we can add 2 more BFP’s on 28th!!!

Redrose - Suuuuuuuurely that’s the start of a BFP and not still the trigger!!!

AFM: I’m 5dpo and feeling very impatient. The only thing I am noticing that I am pretty sure is different to usual is a real tight and tense feeling where I usually feel period pain. It started yesterday. Has been a super tight feeling almost like the feeling of doing one thousand sit ups, except lower down the abdomen. I’m hoping this means something while I try to wait and wait for testing day!!!

Friday my HCG levels were 105
Monday they were 409!!!! Hard to not be excited now!! I'll get a scan on Feb 14th... So I figure I'll hang here until then, then I'll graduate to the September group. Nervous though, so nervous! Trying to relax

That’s fantastic!!! Huge congrats x

So on my predictions I'm due AF tomorrow got cramps and lower back pain so think I might be out and AF on her way but we shall see! If not here by the 27th (ovias prediction) I'll use my frer. Been using ics but clear BFN so far!

Do you think they will check beta's Mickels? or do they not do that routinely in S. Africa? Hope your app. goes great!

Thank you my sister-in-law suggested I go to this specific Dr. because it's the same one she went to when she was pregnant with her youngest (now almost 10 months old) and they checked her beta's. She'll be going with me tomorrow (and she's the no-nonsense type) as DH will be out of town from this afternoon until Saturday

How is everything mikels?

Amazing! The doctor who saw me yesterday referred me to our clinic because she doesn't handle new cases (she's moving to cape town end month). The staff were all extremely friendly and I got my bloods taken 10 minutes after I walked in there. They immediately took a test and were happy with the results, then (because it's my first time) they sat me down and talked about all the do's and don'ts during pregnancy. I'll only be getting my test results back next week Tuesday, because they scheduled my first ultrasound for then just to see if everything is on track:happydance:.

At the end of the day I'm rather thankful to that jerk of a doctor (last week) for being so mean, because if he wasn't I would probably not have gotten even half of the positivity that I did yesterday

Great news Mickels. Glad they were all nice and supportive. <3 Giving my thanks to that jerk doctor as well. :rofl:

Clearer this morning

Attachments

• 20180124_065641.jpg
    20180124_065641.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 19
Congratulations 2nd time in sure we were in the same Feb group in 2017.. ? Or am I wrong

Well I got this this morning! Yesterday's was negative so I can't argue this and really believe it now.. I'm pregnant ahhh

Attachments

• rps20180124_071528.jpg
    rps20180124_071528.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 2
Congrats both of you! I just did a IC and I eventually have a visable line but so so faint, they’re clearly total garbage haha. I’ll do a frer about 11 just for progression of the line x

Congratulations 2nd time in sure we were in the same Feb group in 2017.. ? Or am I wrong

Well I got this this morning! Yesterday's was negative so I can't argue this and really believe it now.. I'm pregnant ahhh

You are right u had a little boy feb20th lol I seem to be here quite a lot lol

Congratulations Redrose!!!

Awesome news Mickels!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"